Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Throwing opponent's chalk on the floor
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
peppersauce
AzB Silver Member
peppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond reputepeppersauce has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-01-2018, 10:49 PM

……………………….…..

Last edited by peppersauce; 08-29-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Old
  (#32)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
02-02-2018, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-e View Post
Mitch is a pretty solid dude. Iíll give him the benefit of the doubt every time.
But you can't even drive straight.

Old
  (#33)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 07:47 AM

In my experience, some guys are more persnickety about their opponent’s chalk being left on the table than others. 3C players and Europeans in particular. I recall one incident involving an amateur 3C player (who shall remain nameless) who courteously handed his opponent’s chalk back to him... the first time it was left on the table.

Also the second time.

The third time, he approached the table and accomplished a high speed sweep of the rail with his cue, sending the offending cube rocketing into a wall where it exploded with a loud crack.

His opponent found himself a new chalk and religiously retrieved it after each of his innings from there on out.

Lou Figueroa

Last edited by lfigueroa; 02-02-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Old
  (#34)
nkvilliecues
AzB Silver Member
nkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond reputenkvilliecues has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
In my experience, some guys are more persnickety about their opponentís chalk being left on the table than others. 3C players and Europeans in particular. I recall one incident involving an amateur 3C player (who shall remain nameless) who courteously handed his opponentís chalk back to him... the first time it was left on the table.

Also the second time.

The third time, he approached the table and accomplished a high speed sweep of the rail with his cue, sending the offending cube rocketing into a wall where it exploded with a loud crack.

His opponent found himself a new chalk and religiously retrieved it after each of his inning from there on out.

Lou Figueroa
When a player leaves the table and his chalk is not in his back pocket but left on the table I would always put it in my back pocket and next time he got to the table he would be scratching his head looking for it. Sometimes I might end up with a dozen chalks in my back pocket before the idiot caught on.....lol

Johnnybgood
Old
  (#35)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Johnnybgood - 02-02-2018, 11:46 AM

Point I was making, if someone brings that 30 chalk to my home, to play on my, 1943 Brunswick snooker table, with 760, I will not not let them play. That chalk is greasy and is really hard to get off the cloth.
I do not go into pool balls and knock chalk off the pool tables, I don't give a shot what other people do to their tables, just what they do to my home table

Old
  (#36)
Ched
"Hey ... I'm back"!
Ched has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond reputeChed has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 01:35 PM

*shrugs* - I didn't think it was all that big of a deal. Oh well. Of course I used to leave chalk on the table for other players as a courtesy - seeing the pissy hissy-fits being tossed about though - I'll try to not do that anymore so you ladies aren't offended and troubled to have to move that great big huge piece of chalk an inch or two.

Best always,
Ched

cues: too many, most are pretty decent.

Old
  (#37)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

02-02-2018, 03:21 PM

Come on.

Can't we leave you guys alone for just a few minuets?

Put a lid on the machismo

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Apologies
Old
  (#38)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies - 02-02-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
Come on.

Can't we leave you guys alone for just a few minuets?

I'm sorry Mr. Wilson. I was trying to be funny in my first post on this thread, mainly because it was obviously an accident that the chalk was bumped from the rail to the floor. I didn't mean to upset anyone.

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#39)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
... Can't we leave you guys alone for just a few minuets?
I would say that the guys doing minuets are probably not worried about their machismo.

No minuets here
Old
  (#40)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute

No minuets here - 02-02-2018, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
I would say that the guys doing minuets are probably not worried about their machismo.
I wasn't doing minuets!!

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Old
  (#41)
pwd72s
recreational banger
pwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
I wasn't doing minuets!!
curtseys..

Old
  (#42)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

02-02-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post
yeah yeah.....

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#43)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 04:50 PM

Problem solved...you get chalk, EVERYBODY GETS CHALK

Name:  EE7F0ED9-9155-4AC6-8C0B-B978737A9D99.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  33.8 KB

Name:  17E03378-123B-4EE5-A155-24C051E96473.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  72.3 KB

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#44)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgordie View Post
I wasn't doing minuets!!
Yeah, right.

Old
  (#45)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!

02-02-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Problem solved...you get chalk, EVERYBODY GETS CHALK

Attachment 483114

Attachment 483115
So how do I get my "FREE" chalk? Do I PM you with my address?

AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: