Permanent Rubber Grip/Warp

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to get a rubber wrap installed on a cue similar to the ones you see on Predator and Poison break cues? I have seen the roll on ones, but was wondering if you could just change your wrap to a rubber one like those or as a custom option

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Is there a way to get a rubber wrap installed on a cue similar to the ones you see on Predator and Poison break cues? I have seen the roll on ones, but was wondering if you could just change your wrap to a rubber one like those or as a custom option

The Pred/Poison wraps are custom molded. If you had a shop make a wrap for you like that, sure - you could have a custom rubber wrap

You can put the roll on wraps in a standard wrap groove, or buy rubber tubing in the color and size.desired, and stretch over a cue and cut to fit your wrap groove

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

OB cues also offer this on thier cues. Might be worth calling them but the wrap channel to accomodate the rubber is deeper than standard. Consider that.