Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Follow the damn law
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
These several troglodyte responses are duly noted.

You must be so proud of them!
Give that man a nickel, I know he's proud.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2019, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Wekk i kearn something new every day on here. I never knew that finally paying money owed that was held in litigatiin plus interest accumulated. Over tbose yewrs was considered a gift.
Actually, it was a bribe... but you knew that. Funny, how it was flown in under the cover of darkness. Funny, how CNN did not report on it immediately. Why not say we are paying our debts?

Funny how hostages were release shortly afterwards and a new Iran deal was approved. Yeah, just one lucky SOB. There cannot possibly be folks this stupid to believe it was a debt. LOL

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#18)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

07-11-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
It's considered hinky when paid in pallets of foreign currency.

Legitimate debts aren't generally paid that way outside of the pawn shop.
Thread meander ...

This reminds me of something Dave King the hockey coach wrote in his book about working in Russia...

He was invited to interview for a head coaching job, the interview was in Switzerland during a tournament. Dave flew in from Canada and met with the Russian team management in a hotel. Before the interview started they asked him how much his expenses were to get to the interview. Dave said he'd add them up and send a report to them. No no, they needed to know right then and there. Dave adds up his estimates for flights and living expenses in his head and gives them a number. The Russian then gestures for another fellow who was in the background holding a black leather bag. The guy comes forward and opens the bag so the interviewer can reach in and grab a stack of bills to pay Dave's expenses ... right then and there

Dave goes on to say that every team had a guy-with-a-black-money-bag along at all times to help solve "problems"

Dave

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Old
  (#19)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2019, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Ted Cruz on Trump (before Cruz himself turned into the "sniveling coward" he once called Trump):

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam."

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying."

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral."

Oh, and for good measure, now sniveling coward Lindsey Graham said this:

"Any doubt left Trump is completely unhinged? His assertion Ted Cruz's father was associated with Lee Harvey Oswald should remove ALL doubt."
But that was before PDJT's big promised pivot to being 'presidential,' wasn't it?

When did that happen, exactly? Perhaps I missed it.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#20)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2019, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Give that man a nickel, I know he's proud.
It was at least a $5 word, though. Chintzy underpayment attempt, duly noted.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#21)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

07-11-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
It's considered hinky when paid in pallets of foreign currency.

Legitimate debts aren't generally paid that way outside of the pawn shop.

What about the tax payer money Obumbo gave to the Palestines on his way out the door? Was that legit too?

JC
Usually such large payments would be handled by the SWIFT system for international wire transfers.

However, Iran was banned from SWIFT as part of the sanctions regime. Cash or cash equivalents (some gold bullion also, I think I heard) was the only way to make that payment. Even a check couldn't be negotiated under those sanctions.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#22)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
what about immigration laws?
Nothing to say about the topic of the thread so you want to deflect to immigration laws huh ?

Do you mean the law they are breaking by failing to provide a safe snd sanitary environment children in custody ?

Or do you mean the law they are breaking by holding. Illegals longer than the law allows ?

Or do you mean the law against hiring illegals that the trump organization disregard for years ......until it became public ?

Or do you mean the laws trump. Jr broke by not only hiring an illegal but got him a debit card in another persons name so he could buy the materials necessary to maintain trump jr's hunting club ?

Are those the immigration laws you arr referring to ?

Old
  (#23)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Actually, it was a bribe... but you knew that. Funny, how it was flown in under the cover of darkness. Funny, how CNN did not report on it immediately. Why not say we are paying our debts?

Funny how hostages were release shortly afterwards and a new Iran deal was approved. Yeah, just one lucky SOB. There cannot possibly be folks this stupid to believe it was a debt. LOL
Yes it sure is funny how some people are stupid enough to keep regurgitating. Con's irqcy theories. Some time back some one posted pretty much the same thing you did and provided a link to an article in breitbart to back up their claim.

So being the inquisitive guy i am and always willing to read up on a subject i clicked on that link and read that article. Obviously written by a partisan conservative but neverthe less an interesting read and made some claims that caused me to rethink about the subject and even refered to some quotes in a wall street journal article in which he thoughtfully provded a link to.

Sure enough the wall street article described the shady nightime transaction. Upon rading the whole article it not only described how this transaction occured but went n in detail of who....what...and why this transaction occured.

What a dumbass journalist to select one or two paragraphs out of wn article to back up his conspiracy theory but then provides a link to the article thwt blows his theory out if the water.

It was not you by chance that provided that breitbart link since you obviously believe it.

Old
  (#24)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Nothing to say about the topic of the thread so you want to deflect to immigration laws huh ?

Do you mean the law they are breaking by failing to provide a safe snd sanitary environment children in custody ?

Or do you mean the law they are breaking by holding. Illegals longer than the law allows ?

Or do you mean the law against hiring illegals that the trump organization disregard for years ......until it became public ?

Or do you mean the laws trump. Jr broke by not only hiring an illegal but got him a debit card in another persons name so he could buy the materials necessary to maintain trump jr's hunting club ?

Are those the immigration laws you arr referring to ?
you already responded to that post earlier and I followed up as to why I was asking... please keep up with your own thread

your selective outrage answers my question though... thank you for that... I even apologized in advance for asking if the thread was just another TDS trolling thread

as to your questions above... I agree that illegal immigration is a problem that needs a solution, if that is what you are getting at... what is your solution?

Old
  (#25)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

07-12-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
you already responded to that post earlier and I followed up as to why I was asking... please keep up with your own thread

your selective outrage answers my question though... thank you for that... I even apologized in advance for asking if the thread was just another TDS trolling thread

as to your questions above... I agree that illegal immigration is a problem that needs a solution, if that is what you are getting at... what is your solution?
Easy solution...do not hire them until they are legalized. Seems to me if they can not get work until they are legal they would follow the legalisation process.

My apologise for misunderstanding your question.

Old
  (#26)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Easy solution...do not hire them until they are legalized. Seems to me if they can not get work until they are legal they would follow the legalisation process.

My apologise for misunderstanding your question.
I agree with that being part of the solution

no apologies needed on here... let 'em rip

Old
  (#27)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Ted Cruz on Trump (before Cruz himself turned into the "sniveling coward" he once called Trump):

"He is proud of being a serial philanderer ... he describes his own battles with venereal diseases as his own personal Vietnam."

"This man is a pathological liar, he doesn't know the difference between truth and lies ... in a pattern that is straight out of a psychology text book, he accuses everyone of lying."

"Whatever lie he's telling, at that minute he believes it ... the man is utterly amoral."

Oh, and for good measure, now sniveling coward Lindsey Graham said this:

"Any doubt left Trump is completely unhinged? His assertion Ted Cruz's father was associated with Lee Harvey Oswald should remove ALL doubt."
We could replace the names with Clinton,, so what.

Sexual abusers, protecting pedophiles, lying about stupid shit like sniper fire and her daughter being at ground zero. Mind boggling stupid. Speaking with a black accent, in front of black people.

She was cheered by the left, remember. Now, suck it cupcake. 2024 will be here before you know it, LMAO

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 07-12-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Old
  (#28)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
We could replace the names with Clinton,, so what.

Sexual abusers, protecting pedophiles, lying about stupid shit like sniper fire and her daughter being at ground zero. Mind boggling stupid. Speaking with a black accent, in front of black people.

She was cheered by the left, remember. Now, suck it cupcake. 2024 will be here before you know it, LMAO
Your Clinton obsession is showing. Again.

What I posted was about Republicans calling Trump what he really is, before he got elected. Now they bow and scrape to the guy they said is an incompetent, lying idiot.

Old
  (#29)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 12:07 PM

Quote:
The topic of the thread is "Follow the damn law"

So you follow the mother****er or you don't. It's not a line item veto proposition.

Stop being a hypocrite and get your TDS treated.

JC

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: