Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page BBC Tells Schoolchildren There Are ‘over 100’ Genders
Page 4 of 10 « First 234 56 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2019, 06:24 PM

Seriously, WHY is this subject so important to you? I couldn't care less what a person "identifies" as. Live and let live.

Old
  (#47)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-16-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straightpool_99 View Post
Seriously, WHY is this subject so important to you? I couldn't care less what a person "identifies" as. Live and let live.
As I've said before, any man wearing a dress that thinks he's going to piss in the same public bathroom with my daughter has a death wish.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#48)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Are you talking to me?

If so, it's because it's not live and let live. If it was there wouldn't be an issue. But the entire sexual deviant movement wants society to recognize and accept their deviance / illness as normal. And instead of simple tolerance, they have been trying to force that upon us. And I will never accept them as normal - period.

Old
  (#49)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
As I've said before, any man wearing a dress that thinks he's going to piss in the same public bathroom with my daughter has a death wish.
Unisex bathrooms have been around for ages.

Old
  (#50)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
You probably have one in your house.

Why do people sexualize the bathroom?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#51)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Are you talking to me?

If so, it's because it's not live and let live. If it was there wouldn't be an issue. But the entire sexual deviant movement wants society to recognize and accept their deviance / illness as normal. And instead of simple tolerance, they have been trying to force that upon us. And I will never accept them as normal - period.
No live and let live?

How does this harm you?

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#52)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I ran into a guy the other day that said the same thing.

He had been a medic in the military and considered medical school when he got out...except he hated dealing with people, especially sick people. So he became a mechanic.

As far as ADD, I think its a lot more legitimate than the mechanics that sell ladies new gas shocks because their gas shocks are "leaking oil".
I love when you try to be the smart guy about shit of which you have no knowledge whatsoever.

Gas shocks have oil in them and ADD is a fake diagnosis.

Old
  (#53)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

09-16-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
No live and let live?

How does this harm you?
Off the top of my head - it destroyed what marriage was for thousands of years, is in the process of destroying women's athletics, destroyed aspects of free speech and has bred militant intolerance (how ironic), was in the process of helping ruin the military, forces a month of supposed celebration of these freaks upon the country, degrades the natural family system and gender roles, degrades children who grow up with 2 daddies/mommies or worse, feeds into toxic masculinity bullshit, and in general spreads a mentality throughout society that it's wrong to not accept things that are wrong and that feelings are more important than reality...which as anybody with a functioning brain can see is having many negative effects which may never be reversed.

Edit, you be sure to wear the ribbon - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSnB9XCMRaI

Last edited by UGOTDA7; 09-16-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Old
  (#54)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member

09-16-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
I love when you try to be the smart guy about shit of which you have no knowledge whatsoever.

Gas shocks have oil in them and ADD is a fake diagnosis.
Wow.

Geeze.

I was referring to a well known scam, and you know it.

Come off it.

Live with it.

ADD is a fake diagnosis? Yeah. Right.

You make up your reality as you like.

No knowledge whatsoever? LOL! You have no idea.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"

Old
  (#55)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Seriously, WHY is this subject so important to you? I couldn't care less what a person
"identifies" as. Live and let live.
Live and let live? Seriously.

Not so fast. There are persons intent on
requiring you by law to address them in
the manner they wish.

Jordan Peterson shut this down in Canada.

Quote:
Toronto professor Jordan Peterson takes on gender-neutral pronouns
By Jessica Murphy
BBC News, Toronto

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37875695

It is getting big in the US.

You can do your own living behind bars
if you don't agree. How's that for live and
let live.

Pay attention.

Old
  (#56)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

09-17-2019, 04:40 AM

Quote:
You haven't worked or have a family member that works in some portion of society where they are actually PUNISHED for "misidentifying" some weirdo.

IMO, there isn't any reason good enough to force the rest of the world to play this game of The Emperor's New Clothes.

Allowing these folks to insist is going to cause real problems soon enough.

Their fantasy world shouldn't be allowed to intrude on mine. How's that for live and let live?

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#57)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
If for no other reason, the vast majority of the folks in this country that aren't screwed up in this manner should not have someone elses 'identity' inflicted upon them unwillingly in public settings. In shorts, normal people have rights too!

I'm all for "live and let live", what they do in the privacy of their own homes is their business...and more power to them. When some think this lunacy should inflicted upon others in a public bathroom (especially children), the game changes. When just walking around in public, ok, we all get a chuckle out of the homely dude in a dress & makeup....but he/she/it can use the bathroom in which they're plumbed.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#58)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

09-17-2019, 07:14 AM

Quote:
They were single occupancy, not multiple sex bathrooms.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#59)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

09-17-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
...the entire sexual deviant movement wants society to recognize and accept their deviance / illness as normal.
Society (at least the decent parts of it) recognizes your hate based bigotry as an illness. Get treatment - at least stop trying to spread it.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#60)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

09-17-2019, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Society (at least the decent parts of it) recognizes your hate based bigotry as an illness. Get treatment - at least stop trying to spread it.

pj
chgo
Pot, meet kettle. See my sig for an example of the biggest bigot around here. Your bigotry runs deep enough to strike oil.

Quote:

pj
chgo

Page 4 of 10 « First 234 56 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: