Danny Harriman 14.1 280 Ball Run NOW AVAILABLE HERE!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hello fellow straight pool enthusiasts.

Now available on DVD is Danny Harriman's RECORD BREAKING 280 Ball Run w/audio commentary by Danny.

The video quality of this disc is superb! With the 280 Ball Run you also get instructions on how to improve your own game!!

Follow the link below to the Pax Corps Productions website. PCP is the company which produced this DVD for Danny.

http://www.myspace.com/PaxCorpsProductions

(The previous link was deleted due to a site error with Danny Harriman's page)

International shipping rates apply.

Last edited:

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table Size

Danny, what brand table and size did you use?

Thanks and Goog Luck with the sales,
Hal

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Yeah, I'm not getting through with that link either. Post up the Paypal info here.
MULLY

strtshtr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
worked for me, but it would be easier to post your paypal info

looking forward to seeing the dvd

thanks
jim

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
I'm in!!

I followed your link and was able to do the paypal thing. I'm really looking forward to this video. Thanks.

TommyT:thumbup:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Good evening 14.1 players, It seemed we had some technical difficulties with the geek squad. The link is working fine now and thanks for the interest, I'm confident everyone will be happy with the finished product. So if you love 14.1 half as much as I do then it's goes without saying that this instructional disc will definitely help anyone who wants to play better and as a result have more fun at the game. If for some reason you still have trouble arriving at the link please e mail me. Also I have some great news it looks like I will be competing in the 14.1 World Championships Tournament after all.
Charlesharriman18@yahoo.com

Last edited:

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dvd

Danny Harriman said:
Good evening 14.1 players, It seemed we had some technical difficulties with the geek squad. The link is working fine now and thanks for the interest, I'm confident everyone will be happy with the finished product. So if you love 14.1 half as much as I do then it's goes without saying that this instructional disc will definitely help anyone who wants to play better and as a result have more fun at the game. If for some reason you still have trouble arriving at the link please e mail me. Also I have some great news it looks like I will be competing in the 14.1 World Championships Tournament after all.
Charlesharriman@yahoo.com
Can we just paypal you money to Charlesharriman@yahoo.com ??

If so, how much do we need to send for a copy??

I get a littler nervous when the antivirus program heats up an alert when clicking on your link.

suckershot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:

Payment sent...I now anxiously await the DVD! Thanks Danny, this is a great thing you've done for 14.1 fans.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Danny Harriman said:

Glad to hear that you were able to go to World 14.1. Dennis

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just paid via VISA. Anxiously awaiting. Was a little scared by that warning message but continued anyway.

Dave Nelson

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Payment sent...thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge Danny! I can't wait to watch the vid.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
cool, payment sent! Thank you great pros for the wonderful educational product. Now the only thing I need is a book and a video by Blackjack! :)

Danny, I need to send you an email with important mailing instructions, and I couldn't:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (charlesharriman@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta211.mail.re3.yahoo.com (state 18)
Sent it via PM here. Check your inbox please

Last edited: