AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Talk To A Mechanic
Reload this Page Pictures of hackwork section!

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
And in this corner wearing the red and white trunks......
Old
  (#46)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Talking And in this corner wearing the red and white trunks...... - 08-15-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTLB View Post
Well there you go challenging me again.

I could care less really, right now I am trying to figure out how to get 1100 balls on a pool table. Looks like everyone gave up but not me

If you want to start making comparisons I will send you my resume
I don't have enough balls to get that chore done! Most I've been able to get at the house was 18 without opening another box....
Unless someone is sitting around with 69 complete sets of balls, I don't see it happening in the near future..... but ya never know!lol
When are you two going to challenge each other to a game of Scrabble?

I have a couple of sets of rails to put rubber on, I'll check on the spelling bee match later-
Have a great night everyone!

"I bet you are some guy that cant play a #%$&* radio!!" - Donny Mills

"If you need weight, you don't need action, you need practice!"-Cuephoric

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Playing cues- STEVE KLEIN, Bobby Hunter, James White Conversion, Abear
Case- Murnak, Predator,instroke

Follow me to make money and support our sports!
http://www.competebank.com/login.php?refer=131

Old
  (#47)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

Thumbs down 08-15-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Well there you go challenging me again.

I could care less really, right now I am trying to figure out how to get 1100 balls on a pool table. Looks like everyone gave up but not me

If you want to start making comparisons I will send you my resume
I think I've finally figured you out John, you're just jealous because I'm the realkingcobra! That's OK John, because YOU can be the Queencobra...the "REALQUEENCOBRA!!!!!!!!! Are you a Queen John? You look like a Queen, I bet you ARE a Queen! :rotflm ao:

Old
  (#48)
OTLB
Banned
OTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2009, 05:10 PM

Now that I think about It I read that using glue will cause a person to loose their hair,

go ahead and make fun of me. I don't care.

Last edited by OTLB; 08-15-2009 at 05:15 PM.

Old
  (#49)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

Question 08-15-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Now that I think about It I read that using glue will cause a person to loose their hair
I haven't lost my hair...I just forgot where I put it

Old
  (#50)
OTLB
Banned
OTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond reputeOTLB has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2009, 05:35 PM

Now that's funny Glen

Old
  (#51)
Majic
With The Lights ON !!
Majic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond reputeMajic has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-15-2009, 05:40 PM

Getting my popcorn out and getting ready for the fireworks LOL

Old
  (#52)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?
Cuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond reputeCuephoric has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majic View Post
Getting my popcorn out and getting ready for the fireworks LOL
pass the butter.....

Great and beautiful cues may come and go, but ugly ones will keep showing up in your closet years after you thought they were gone........

Old
  (#53)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Dartman  
08-15-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
... So if your in a persons house and there is no ventialtion then you can't do the job? ...
Here's a really simple question for you altho I doubt you can answer without adding some off-topic bullshit -

WHAT DO YOU USE TO INSTALL CLOTH ON VALLEY 93 SLATE?

Old
  (#54)
OTLB
Banned

08-15-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
Here's a really simple question for you altho I doubt you can answer without adding some off-topic bullshit -

WHAT DO YOU USE TO INSTALL CLOTH ON VALLEY 93 SLATE?
well I don't do bar tables and said that before.

and now for the bullshit since you asked for it. Why do you say no advertising on your sticky and yet you advertise?????? hows that?

Submit (Post Reply) your name, number and area you service to be added.
Please save your commercials and advertisements for the yellow pages.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by OTLB; 08-15-2009 at 07:25 PM.

Old
  (#55)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member

08-15-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:

and now for the bullshit since you asked for it. Why do you say no advertising on your sticky and yet you advertise?????? hows that?

Submit (Post Reply) your name, number and area you service to be added.
Please save your commercials and advertisements for the yellow pages.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because it's Dartman's thread, that's why but I looked...where's the advertizing?....I might have missed it....while looking for my hair

Old
  (#56)
Dartman
Pro Billiards
Dartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond reputeDartman has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
You DON"T do bar tables? You said that before? LMFAO - whatever jackson.
OK OK - how do you install cloth on slate that has no slate liner.

I'll guess your answer - you don't do tables that lack slate liners right?

I knew (actually we all knew) you couldn't answer a simple question without going off-topic.
Since you probably stuck yourself too many times with your funky tack strips - this is advertising -
Originally Posted by KPB2005
We sell, service, and rent tables by the hour. We do it all! Commercial & Residential, we pride ourselves in being professional, reliable and doing the best job possible. Installs, Relocations, Leveling, Refelt, Slate Repair and whatever else you need in the entire state of Washington

Rather different from the signature below.

Last edited by Dartman; 08-15-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Old
  (#57)
n10spool
PHD in table mechanics
n10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to n10spool  
08-15-2009, 08:16 PM

All right salesman against installer who wins and what or the odds??

Craig

Old
  (#58)
Dartman
Pro Billiards

08-15-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n10spool View Post

Craig
Umm, I do tables too Craig, LOL. Not many these days tho but a fair share since 1995.
I will say if I ever found tack strips on a table they would go straight to the trash.

Old
  (#59)
Cuephoric
1hole anyone?

08-15-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n10spool View Post

Craig
I'll go 2-1 one that guy that' been doing tables for a while now....
He's the one with the green squares and some green in his avatar.
And doesn't advertise in the sticky.

Old
  (#60)
n10spool
PHD in table mechanics
n10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond reputen10spool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to n10spool  
08-15-2009, 09:02 PM

Dartman you always fire straight from the hip. Your always good for the truth or willing to point the way for someone to get a real deal install done right the first time. You helped me out a few time on parts and supplies.

Thanks,
Craig

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: