Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page upa self seving enterprise?
Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#91)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
12-15-2009, 02:21 PM

Jane, you ignorant slut...

Bruce...again you choose to share only part of the story, stirring stuff up.

I don't think you are qualified to operate an AZB id, much less the 4+ you have.

Last edited by Black-Balled; 12-15-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Old
  (#92)
CrownCityCorey
Sock it to 'em!

CrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond reputeCrownCityCorey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-15-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Just curious what anyone thinks about the upa (Frank alvarez's tour) should be allowed to advertise when they cannot afford to pay the players nor have any real concern for their finacial well being. I am not sure what seving means but I am sure in Frank's case it is not a positive thing.
All I can say is, I am glad we are friends

Old
  (#93)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

12-15-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post

Bruce...again you choose to share only part of the story, stirring stuff up.
The Valley Billiards News ran a HEADLINE after the Arizona UPA Event, know as the Desert Shootout.

"NO PAY FOR GREAT PLAY"

Kind of sad. So Black-Balled what part of the story would you like to share.

Old
  (#94)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

12-16-2009, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
The Valley Billiards News ran a HEADLINE after the Arizona UPA Event, know as the Desert Shootout.

"NO PAY FOR GREAT PLAY"

Kind of sad. So Black-Balled what part of the story would you like (for me, Caca cowboi) to share.
The first quote contains the facts that should have been included in the 2nd post quoted below for the sake of clarity. Tool.

Quote:
Amen. That is what I understood Jay did...Jay not give up until everyone was or is paid in full all the monies owed ...
Quote:
Jay Halfert ran one of the UPA's $25,000 Added Desert Shootout about 18 months back, and I wonder if the winners got all their money? Or the balance due them after the check bounced?

non pool related post section
Old
  (#95)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

non pool related post section - 12-16-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ Chewning View Post
Oh my holy christ.

Is it a REQUIREMENT for all world-class pool players to have all of the following, rolled up in one?

1. A supreme arrogance, dismissing other's opinion at every turn.

2. Lack of reading comprehension. (I.e. insulting someone who is trying to help you out, because you cannot actually "read between the lines)

3. Low self esteem.

4. Self absorption, and no ability to see the "big picture.

Mebbe it is just one of those things. You gotta have a certain overall personality.

To be a "winner".

Note the quotation marks around winner.

Russ
I want to let some of the more informed posters here know that the reason I do say these things like I do is because I make a pool related post and they come on hear talking about pizza. This was the reply I got from these pizza lovers, and then they (the troll posters try to hijack the thread talking about total nonsense.

I don't think I am any better than anyone else, however if I have a non pool related topic to discuss in an open forum than I will chooses az's open forum for non pool related subjects. You see I don't just sit around and talk about eating pizza and as if to downplay another posters thread that is asking for a genuine response. So I apolagized to Celtic but I think I will retract my apolagy, if your intention Celtic was to highjack the thread and get me into a pizza conversation, then well done. But you did not add any real substance to what the actual topic was about so next time try and stay on the subject OK.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 12-16-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Dude... go to the doctor !
Old
  (#96)
houmatroy
AzB Silver Member
houmatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond reputehoumatroy has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to houmatroy  
Dude... go to the doctor ! - 12-16-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
I want to let some of the more informed posters here know that the reason I do say these things like I do is because I make a pool related post and they come on hear talking about pizza. This was the reply I got from these pizza lovers, and then they (the troll posters try to hijack the thread talking about total nonsense.

I don't think I am any better than anyone else, however if I have a non pool related topic to discuss in an open forum than I will chooses az's open forum for non pool related subjects. You see I don't just sit around and talk about eating pizza and as if to downplay another posters thread that is asking for a genuine response. So I apolagized to Celtic but I think I will retract my apolagy, if your intention Celtic was to highjack the thread and get me into a pizza conversation, then well done. But you did not add any real substance to what the actual topic was about so next time try and stay on the subject OK.

I'm really not trying to be a total smart@ss but I really think you need to be on medicine...you come off as being way to sensitive & seem to take things way out of context and go off like a mad man..start smoking pot or something cuz you all wound up like a top...Life is way to short to walk around with a chip on your shoulder all the time.

Old
  (#97)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

12-16-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houmatroy View Post
I'm really not trying to be a total smart@ss but I really think you need to be on medicine...you come off as being way to sensitive & seem to take things way out of context and go off like a mad man..start smoking pot or something cuz you all wound up like a top...Life is way to short to walk around with a chip on your shoulder all the time.
YEah...

Danny, we all knmow your UPA deal means lots to you and I guess there is a part of me that is sorry for poking fun at something that means so much to you.

There is another part that is tired of hearing about it. The UPA will never pay you, neither will the Berhmans, nor will you ever pay your dues. You gonna let it give you an ulcer? I really hope not.

You can use my motto: Fukc those motherfukcers!

Old
  (#98)
Sweet Marissa
www.Bella-Muse.com
Sweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Marissa has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1250

12-16-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Well I am glad you agree, and as for Jays part of the event when I said he ran it, I thought people understood he was the TD, ONLY TD, and TD's do run events. That is what they are hired for, to run events.

Jay was not the Money Man, or Promoter, he came to town to be TD, and that was his role TD only. He also was a victim.
Are you bipolar? You just accused him of being responsible for players not getting paid in this very thread!

Old
  (#99)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies

12-16-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Marissa View Post
Are you bipolar? You just accused him of being responsible for players not getting paid in this very thread!
SM: 1
Caca: -4534144145

Old
  (#100)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

12-16-2009, 06:58 PM

Man, I gotta subscribe to this thread.

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Old
  (#101)
skeeterpro
AzB Silver Member
skeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond reputeskeeterpro has a reputation beyond repute

12-20-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
I think Lee is over his jet lag and may be taking appointments for 1on1 pool tourneys. You saying you want a shot (not for funsies either)?
Probably shouldn't make remarks like this to an individual that you don't know. Lee is way out of his league on this one.

Page 7 of 7 « First 567

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: