I am so pissed!
Old
  (#1)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Angry I am so pissed! - 11-05-2011, 08:10 AM

After hearing some great local musicians tearing it up at a local pub last night, my wife and I leave to find that the right rear window of my less than 60 days old truck has been smashed. Apparently they stuck a pry bar in between the window and door frame and popped the window, because the metal is bent as well. They tossed around the contents, but only stole a pair of gloves and a stocking cap. But the gloves were a gift from my daughter, and the stocking cap belonged to my departed father.

If I ever see the bastard on the street wearing my hat and gloves, I'll be filing another insurance claim to have his face removed from my grill.

Old
  (#2)
bamadog
AzB Silver Member
bamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-05-2011, 08:55 AM

A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged.

Old
  (#3)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadog View Post
A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged.
Sorry not to embody your trite little quip, but being the victim of a property crime doesn't shape my political views.

The last truck I owned was stolen. Thank god that didn't make me adopt your world view.

Old
  (#4)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Sorry not to embody your trite little quip, but being the victim of a property crime doesn't shape my political views.

The last truck I owned was stolen. Thank god that didn't make me adopt your world view.
Sounded to me like you just passed him?

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#5)
bamadog
AzB Silver Member
bamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond reputebamadog has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 09:40 AM

How dare you vulgarly display your wealth while so many have so little.
You are just the victim of a little wealth distribution.

Are you going to begrudge the cold and homeless, huddled in the shadows, a chance at warm hands and ears
while you cruise in your fine chrome steed listening to John Tesh on your Bose stereo?

Old
  (#6)
SUPERSTAR
Banned
SUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5600

11-05-2011, 10:47 AM

Bama has no purpose in life but to be a pantload.
Maybe he ate too many paint chips as a child.

Old
  (#7)
Rickw
AzB Silver Member
Rickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond reputeRickw has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
After hearing some great local musicians tearing it up at a local pub last night, my wife and I leave to find that the right rear window of my less than 60 days old truck has been smashed. Apparently they stuck a pry bar in between the window and door frame and popped the window, because the metal is bent as well. They tossed around the contents, but only stole a pair of gloves and a stocking cap. But the gloves were a gift from my daughter, and the stocking cap belonged to my departed father.

If I ever see the bastard on the street wearing my hat and gloves, I'll be filing another insurance claim to have his face removed from my grill.
I'm so sorry to hear this sjb! I hope someone else catches the perp for your sake. I know I'd over react if that happened to me and I caught the person. No sense going to jail as that would just add to your list of problems.

And then there's bama! Takes your bad situation and makes it political! Bad form bama, very bad form!!

Rick W.

Old
  (#8)
sjb
evolving player

11-05-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickw View Post
I'm so sorry to hear this sjb! I hope someone else catches the perp for your sake. I know I'd over react if that happened to me and I caught the person. No sense going to jail as that would just add to your list of problems.

And then there's bama! Takes your bad situation and makes it political! Bad form bama, very bad form!!
Thanks Rick. I'm just blowing smoke about running over anyone. Now, if they were threatening bodily harm to me or mine, it would be a different story. But the truck will be fixed, the gloves replaced, and I have another cap of my dad's.

As I told my wife while we were driving home in my glass-filled truck, at least we didn't get our heads smashed in by someone desperate for a few bucks.

As for bama, he's labeled me as a "lib," and therefore in his mind he knows my views on everything. Well, he doesn't know squat, and he can just piss off.

Old
  (#9)
Thunderball
Auto rep for belly laughs
Thunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond reputeThunderball has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

11-05-2011, 01:04 PM

Sorry to hear that Sjb.

That kinda shit is gonna suck every time.

Quote:
pair of gloves and a stocking cap
Curious as to how cold it has gotten where you are though? Even for a car break in, that's a pretty weak haul ya know?

Also, be on the look out for a guy in a stove pipe hat,wearing a swastika arm band who leans a tick left when walking.
Damn demacrooks!

Thunderball<---somtimes I get it right.

Old
  (#10)
sjb
evolving player

11-05-2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
Curious as to how cold it has gotten where you are though? Even for a car break in, that's a pretty weak haul ya know?
Ah, it's not so cold here quite yet. But we've had a few nights near the freezing mark, and I had just thrown the cap and gloves in the back seat a week or so ago, thinking they'd be handy if I needed them.

Funny thing is, the thief didn't bother to take the artwork that was in the truck--one of my wife's oil paintings that had been in a dia de los muertos show at a gallery we were at earlier in the night, or a watercolor and some painted skulls that another artist showing there had given her. I guess it would be a bit obvious to be walking down the street with framed paintings under your arms, and painted skulls in your pockets.

And they didn't steal my sunglasses, or my phone charger, or my Magic Rack set that was in the console with my mailbox and house keys. Good thing I didn't have any cues in the truck (not that I'd ever leave any but one cheapie in it anyway), because I'd be really sick about losing those.

All in all, I guess it could have been worse, but it's still a pisser. Oh, and bama can still piss off.

Old
  (#11)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:

Don't you earn a living making sure these guys don't go to jail?

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#12)
SUPERSTAR
Banned
SUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond reputeSUPERSTAR has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5600

11-05-2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Another ignorant comment.
Talk about absolutely NO life. Hard to distinguish who is the actual troll messiah in NPR, but you and Bama are definitely up for the top spot.

Old
  (#13)
sjb
evolving player

11-05-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
You just don't have a freakin' clue, do you?

FYI, for the last ten years I have been in-house litigation counsel for a Fortune 100 company. And the ten years in private practice before that were spent primarily defending large national and international corporate interests. The closest I've been to a criminal proceeding is pleading down my own speeding tickets to non-moving violations in municipal court.

You should stick to preaching wingnut revisionist history as the Glenn Beck wanna-be of azb npr.

WAIT A MINUTE let me get this straight...
Old
  (#14)
Jaden
Dun w/da bullshit 4awhile
Jaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond reputeJaden has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5875

WAIT A MINUTE let me get this straight... - 11-05-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
You just don't have a freakin' clue, do you?

FYI, for the last ten years I have been in-house litigation counsel for a Fortune 100 company. And the ten years in private practice before that were spent primarily defending large national and international corporate interests. The closest I've been to a criminal proceeding is pleading down my own speeding tickets to non-moving violations in municipal court.

You should stick to preaching wingnut revisionist history as the Glenn Beck wanna-be of azb npr.
you're a liberal...yes? You claim that you're not a defender of the poor and down trodden but are instead a defender of corporate interests, and the absolute top 100 corporation's interests....

wow that is rich.....lol....

Jaden

BTW, you know I love you SJB right??? and not in a homosexual way.... it's sad that you have to qualify brotherly love these days....

Old
  (#15)
OneIron
On the snap, Vinny!
OneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond repute

11-05-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:

Know what you mean. My house was burglarized a few years back and I'm still looking for the SOB's...

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

Page 1 of 6 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: