Old
  (#46)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-26-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
The problem is that by voting NOTA, you are insuring that the current a-hole keeps his job another 4 years. I would just as soon give the job to a different a-hole, even knowing he is one, in the hope that maybe he will not screw things up as badly.
By voting NOTA, I ensure that I 'm not adding to the problem. That's any Person's moral choice, really, re politics.

Because, as you say, a different a-hole is only one hope away from being worse/better than another...so why vote to support that hopeful choice when there is a more rational, moral, and fun choice to counteract it?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#47)
gbru
AzB Silver Member
gbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

04-26-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickw View Post
not unless you can find a way to surgically remove that boulder she has between her shoulders.
hahahahaha.....:d

gbru

Old
  (#48)
DelaWho???
Banger McCue
DelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond reputeDelaWho??? has a reputation beyond repute

04-27-2012, 04:43 AM

It never ceases to amaze me that the mere mention of her name brings about such a rapid and vicious response...

Palin = stick thrust into bees nest....

While I like Rubio, he's not ready for prime time. While he's better on his feet, the media will totally Palin him....

Condolesa Rice wouldn't fair much better, regardless of her achievement. She certainly has the experience, and would lend so called gravitas to Romney in terms of foreign affairs where he will be portrayed as inexperienced or unready for the 3 am phone call....

Christy won't get the tap because he won't add anything to the ticket other than the willingness to be combative with the media.

Trump won't be anyone's number 2

Bob McDonald has a booming Virginia economy and the importance of winning VA to the ticket.

Cues: McDermott D16 BILL000,M64D,BL03
Break: Bacote Jerico Stinger with I1 BigBoy
League: APA: Masters

She Was Right
Old
  (#49)
cajunfats
AzB Silver Member
cajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to cajunfats  
She Was Right - 04-27-2012, 07:38 AM

Looks like Ann Coulter might have a future as a football prognosticator. Romney will Lose. The Media will insure it appears close via the Popular Vote,but Obama will get another 4. I'm going to withold my vote in November,as neither is worthy of it. The Republicans are about to be McCained,and will also receive a side dose of Bob Dole just for good measure!

[SIGPIC]

Old
  (#50)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

04-27-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunfats View Post
Looks like Ann Coulter might have a future as a football prognosticator. Romney will Lose. The Media will insure it appears close via the Popular Vote,but Obama will get another 4. I'm going to withold my vote in November,as neither is worthy of it. The Republicans are about to be McCained,and will also receive a side dose of Bob Dole just for good measure!
Emphasis, mine.

THAT is how you put the fear of god into those criminals.

They can handle ANYTHING ELSE BUT DISMISSAL.

Turning one's back on such evil and simply walking away sends THE message: I do not and will never ever support who are or what you do or how you do it. You are a parasite and I flick you off the body politic.

Or one could do it as most voters do it and just say: Oh, a flea, an evil flea. Oh, another flea, a less-evil flea. You can stay but the evil flea must flea. Why am I still itching?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#51)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

04-27-2012, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
By voting NOTA, I ensure that I 'm not adding to the problem. That's any Person's moral choice, really, re politics.

Because, as you say, a different a-hole is only one hope away from being worse/better than another...so why vote to support that hopeful choice when there is a more rational, moral, and fun choice to counteract it?

Jeff Livingston
I do see your point, however, think of it like this: If you found out you had cancer and it was terminal, but knew that you could change your diet and habits and slow it down, would you?

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Old
  (#52)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

04-27-2012, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
I do see your point, however, think of it like this: If you found out you had cancer and it was terminal, but knew that you could change your diet and habits and slow it down, would you?

But you know no such thing.

In fact, massive voting just makes the cancer worse, not better. Voting for cancer feeds the cancer and spreads it to others!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much more immoral could it get than doing that?

So, what to do? Stop feeding the cancer. It's all one can do. Stop feeding that which you don't want coming around bothering you and the rest of us, too.

Stop feeding the cancer.

Jeff Livingston

Voting is Submission!
Old
  (#53)
cajunfats
AzB Silver Member
cajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond reputecajunfats has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to cajunfats  
Voting is Submission! - 04-27-2012, 08:16 AM

Quote:
But you know no such thing.

In fact, massive voting just makes the cancer worse, not better. Voting for cancer feeds the cancer and spreads it to others!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much more immoral could it get than doing that?

So, what to do? Stop feeding the cancer. It's all one can do. Stop feeding that which you don't want coming around bothering you and the rest of us, too.

Stop feeding the cancer.

Jeff Livingston
An apropos analogy. Cancer spreads through a constant attack. This is what we as "voters" face every election cycle. Think about the process the media subjects us to. A mind meld of the highest Vulcan order! Tell me what you want,and we'll promise it to you,but we will NEVER deliver,because the game is rigged,and the People always Lose!

"NO in November!" I may have T-shirts printed?!?!?

[SIGPIC]

Old
  (#54)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

04-27-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Well, we sure don't agree about Cain. He would have had his ass handed to him by Obama, with or without a catchy slogan.
Right, and the umemployed have had their asses handed to them by Obama in just three years, not to mention the black communities even higher unemployment rate, not to mentin the debt spiraling out of control, but yeah, I'm good either way, cause it will NOT affect me personally at all.

And I'm pretty sure that Obama it will affect conservatives a lot of less than dems over the next four years, so not really sure why you are laughing or happy about the prospects of the next four years with Obama. Well played sir... I guess I can only hope that after more and more dems lose their jobs and homes, they move out of the country or just jump off a bridge.... oh wait, that is pretty cold hearted,,, I'm started to sound like a dem !@!

Old
  (#55)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2012, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Despite all the idiotic things she says, I think Ann Coulter was right on the money last year when she said this:

"If we don't run Chris Christie, Mitt Romney will be the nominee and we will lose."
It almost pains me to say it, but Ann Coulter was right on the money.

Now, the irony is that some on the right are blaming Chris Christie for Romney's defeat, and essentially calling him a traitor to the GOP.

The meltdown is great entertainment.

Old
  (#56)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Who in the Repugnant Party is NOT a leftist?

Jeff Livingston
That's a good question ... but it's certainly a short list.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#57)
mikeyfrost
Socially Aware
mikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond reputemikeyfrost has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
  Send a message via AIM to mikeyfrost  
11-09-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Right, and the umemployed have had their asses handed to them by Obama in just three years, not to mention the black communities even higher unemployment rate, not to mentin the debt spiraling out of control, but yeah, I'm good either way, cause it will NOT affect me personally at all.

And I'm pretty sure that Obama it will affect conservatives a lot of less than dems over the next four years, so not really sure why you are laughing or happy about the prospects of the next four years with Obama. Well played sir... I guess I can only hope that after more and more dems lose their jobs and homes, they move out of the country or just jump off a bridge.... oh wait, that is pretty cold hearted,,, I'm started to sound like a dem !@!
I have 2 simple questions....do you know of any time in history where the black community didn't have a higher unemployment rate than others? Also where do I go to look up only dems lose their homes and jobs while republicans aren't also impacted?

I ain't feeling the Bern and I'll never get Trumped. The Clintons had their chance with me but they're the reason my cousin is still locked up. - Nick Cannon

Old
  (#58)
dorabelle
AzB Silver Member
dorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond reputedorabelle has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2012, 09:48 AM

Maybe Coulter will run

Old
  (#59)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

11-09-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyfrost View Post
I have 2 simple questions....do you know of any time in history where the black community didn't have a higher unemployment rate than others? ?
Before the civil war in the south.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#60)
OneIron
On the snap, Vinny!
OneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond reputeOneIron has a reputation beyond repute

11-09-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunfats View Post
Good call!

I too predicted a loss for Romney early in the year but I can't find my post. Guess I can't say "I told you so"...

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

Page 4 of 5 « First 234 5

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: