Old
  (#751)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel
real bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-07-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1pooltournys View Post
You and Gene have a game son
I can't beat him
He knows perfect aim

"Sunday i aint bumpin rap, im bumpin Al Green. Monday i aint selling white, im selling all Green. " ~ Yo Gotti

"I'm on that grey goose, do I know you? " ~ Yo Gotti

"That was a free tip for your non-educated pool ass." ~ "Carlot" Donny Mills

"How you gonna mess with a grizzly when you're a pooh bear?" ~ Unknown rapper

Old
  (#752)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

04-07-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by real bartram View Post
He knows perfect aim
You do too. You just don't know that you know Perfect Aim.
My theory is that some people use Perfect Aim, CTE/Pro1 and TOI naturally.

I see great similarities in most aiming systems. They all attempt to help you find the PERFECT SIGHT PICTURE, which some people seem to be able to do just by hitting a million balls.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#753)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel
real bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond reputereal bartram has a reputation beyond repute

04-07-2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post

I see great similarities in most aiming systems. They all attempt to help you find the PERFECT SIGHT PICTURE, which some people seem to be able to do just by hitting a million balls.
Your right
But he Won't ever play like he says he will

"Sunday i aint bumpin rap, im bumpin Al Green. Monday i aint selling white, im selling all Green. " ~ Yo Gotti

Old
  (#754)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

04-07-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Your right
But he Won't ever play like he says he will

I think he would play you with his money for a couple of hundred dollars a set.

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Old
  (#755)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel

04-07-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I think he would play you with his money for a couple of hundred dollars a set.
The thing is he has said he would play for a lot more why?
We all know he wont

Old
  (#756)
trustyrusty
I'm better with a wedge!
trustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

04-07-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
The thing is he has said he would play for a lot more why?
We all know he wont
no idea why he says he'd play you for a buncha cash??! Ego thing? Maybe...but everyone knows he won't.

I'd play you for the smallest amount you'd play for Chris, cuz I can admit I won't win. But, you seem like a real stand up guy, and I like to challenge myself. Not calling you out or anything, I'm just sayin'

player - Jacoby w/Edge Hybrid by Jacoby shaft (12.65mm)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=131052
breaker - Jacoby (laminated butt and shaft)

Old
  (#757)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel

04-07-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyrusty View Post
no idea why he says he'd play you for a buncha cash??! Ego thing? Maybe...but everyone knows he won't.

I'd play you for the smallest amount you'd play for Chris, cuz I can admit I won't win. But, you seem like a real stand up guy, and I like to challenge myself. Not calling you out or anything, I'm just sayin'
If we are in the same place come up and ill play you a set for 100

Old
  (#758)
trustyrusty
I'm better with a wedge!
trustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond reputetrustyrusty has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 200

04-07-2013, 07:22 PM

Quote:
If we are in the same place come up and ill play you a set for 100
I was gonna ask you to play a couple of games of 1P when you were in town with John and Jason, but I knew you guys were looking for bigger scores than me, so I decided not to. Next time, I'll ask.

player - Jacoby w/Edge Hybrid by Jacoby shaft (12.65mm)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=131052
breaker - Jacoby (laminated butt and shaft)

Old
  (#759)
real bartram
Real Cold Steel

04-07-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyrusty View Post
I was gonna ask you to play a couple of games of 1P when you were in town with John and Jason, but I knew you guys were looking for bigger scores than me, so I decided not to. Next time, I'll ask.
Ok 1 pocket for 30 a game
What city

This $5,000 thing started about 3 years ago.......
Old
  (#760)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

This $5,000 thing started about 3 years ago....... - 04-08-2013, 01:30 AM

Someone posted on AZ that they think that I could beat Chris Bartram.

I didn't know if i could win or not but I knew it wasn't a lock for him for sure.

Words were exchanged and a little verbal jousting and I actually had about 3 different players in Minneapolis wanted to put up the money. I was really playing good at the time.

Then I had shoulder surgery. Playing Chris was out of the question for sure for awhile.

Just when I felt I was getting back to playing well I was under my motorhome jacking it up and it fell on me.

I broke 4 ribs and punctured my right lung. I almost died and didn't even think I would be able to play pool anymore.

I'm still in pain 2 years later but it is getting better every month.

Somedays i play real good and would play just about anyone.

Then the next day I feel like I couldn't beat my sister.

My body is trying to heal but I think the biggest setback I have is I'm diabetic. Us diabetics just don't heal very good.

I might not ever get into the playing shape that i need to get into to play Chris for $5,000.

Would I like to. Sure. but if I play i am going to be ready.

I played for $5,000 plus or won over $5,000 about 7 times in my life. I won each match that I played. This is over the last 30 years.

I was always ready to play or I didn't play. And I didn't have the dead nutz. in fact I was usually the underdog so people thought.

If my health isn't right there will be no game. As simple as that.

Right now I can't play 2 days in a row without feeling I got beat up the second day.

I'm working on it though and chris will be the first to know when I'm ready.

Like I said this is extra motivation for me to get back in fighting shape.

And I'm working real hard at it.

One man a van and the road......

Old
  (#761)
Allen Brown
Pool Whale
Allen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Brown has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2013, 02:53 AM

Geno, if I was going to play you I would want you to be 100%. I wouldn't want to beat you like you are right now. I can't beat you anyway. I'm just saying if I were Chris and was going to play for that kind up money I would wait until you were on your best game and I wouldn't be calling you out everyday.

It just shows more class when you can take a man's word for exactly what it is.....his word. No need in all of the pressure. It just seems like everyday for the past two weeks you have been explaining, yourself daily, why you can't and won't play right now.

This is my opinion.....take it for what it's worth.

Old
  (#762)
Lock N Load
AzB Silver Member
Lock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2013, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Brown View Post
Geno, if I was going to play you I would want you to be 100%. I wouldn't want to beat you like you are right now. I can't beat you anyway. I'm just saying if I were Chris and was going to play for that kind up money I would wait until you were on your best game and I wouldn't be calling you out everyday.

It just shows more class when you can take a man's word for exactly what it is.....his word. No need in all of the pressure. It just seems like everyday for the past two weeks you have been explaining, yourself daily, why you can't and won't play right now.

This is my opinion.....take it for what it's worth.
Hello Allen Brown,
What part of Alabama are you in? Thanks.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Old
  (#763)
PoolSharkAllen
AzB Silver Member
PoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond reputePoolSharkAllen has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post

I might not ever get into the playing shape that i need to get into to play Chris for $5,000.

Would I like to. Sure. but if I play i am going to be ready.

I played for $5,000 plus or won over $5,000 about 7 times in my life. I won each match that I played. This is over the last 30 years.

I was always ready to play or I didn't play. And I didn't have the dead nutz. in fact I was usually the underdog so people thought.

If my health isn't right there will be no game. As simple as that.

Right now I can't play 2 days in a row without feeling I got beat up the second day.

I'm working on it though and chris will be the first to know when I'm ready.

Like I said this is extra motivation for me to get back in fighting shape.
How did this bet ever reach 5K? You should bet whatever you feel comfortable in playing with, be it $100 or 200 or whatever.

And if you decide not to play at all, the sun will still rise again tomorrow. Don't let Bartram pressure you into doing something you don't want to do.

Old
  (#764)
Montana Mike
AzB Silver Member
Montana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond repute

04-08-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:

That is what Gene told me when we met a few years back. We were talking about players like Ricky Gracyk for example and we happened to go to a table. After I shot some balls he set up, Gene said some people don't need it because they already do it. I am still a weak player so that confirms to me that I just have a lot of other issues.

Old
  (#765)
The Saw
Juicy Pop in 2016!
The Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond reputeThe Saw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

04-08-2013, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolSharkAllen View Post
How did this bet ever reach 5K? You should bet whatever you feel comfortable in playing with, be it $100 or 200 or whatever.

And if you decide not to play at all, the sun will still rise again tomorrow. Don't let Bartram pressure you into doing something you don't want to do.

"That was a free tip for your non-educated pool ass." ~ Donny Mills

"why did i bet the most?
hmmmm thats what i do.
" ~ Chris Bartram

"F it, I'll just give yogu ball in hand....." ~ Jeff Locke

"If I ever saw you in person I'd piss in your coke, so go choke on a 3cushion pool ball Bill!" ~ ScottyDzntKnow

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: