Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Police commissioner refuses to apologize for Obama slur
Page 2 of 23 12 3412 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#16)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-16-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
The give away was they did not mention him being a GOP in your article... and then through some more searching I found this;

DailyKos - Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and ..... He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming.
Here . . . I found it for you. Apparently you were too lazy to look beyond the google page search results.

This part of your quote above:

"He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming."

is part of a post in the comments section following the article. Here's the full posted comment:

"My father was an Eisenhower/ Goldwater/Nixon Republican. He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming. He became an activist for the Democratic Party until the day he died.
He said, "I didn't leave the Republican Party. They left me.""

It was some random comment poster talking about his dad. It had nothing to do with this police commissioner.

So, that was quite a fail on your part. Care to try again?

Last edited by sjb; 05-16-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Old
  (#17)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
The give away was they did not mention him being a GOP in your article... and then through some more searching I found this;

DailyKos - Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who's 82 and ..... He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap!

So much for this.

Man, the NPR regulars are all over the news today. -sjb
Uh, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! backatcha Sev. See post #16.

So much for that.

Old
  (#18)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
Uh, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap! backatcha Sev. See post #16.

So much for that.
LOL.

I see that.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#19)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Here . . . I found it for you. Apparently you were too lazy to look beyond the google page search results.

This part of your quote above:

"He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming."

is part of a post in the comments section following the article. Here's the full posted comment:

"My father was an Eisenhower/ Goldwater/Nixon Republican. He became a Democrat in the late 80's because he saw the crazy coming. He became an activist for the Democratic Party until the day he died.
He said, "I didn't leave the Republican Party. They left me.""

It was some random comment poster talking about his dad. It had nothing to do with this police commissioner.

So, that was quite a fail on your part. Care to try again?
So, nothing showing he was a GOP'er...appears you were too lazy to find out before posting...Care to try again ?

At least in my defense, the fuggin website is a joke, the pop ups block you from reading anything, and they pop up 2 and 3 at a time ??? wtf ?

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 05-16-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Old
  (#20)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member
Bishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 11:44 AM

All I know is if the table was turned LWW would be asking why the "brethren" hadn't rushed to post in his thread and denounce the comments.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot some here are more concerned with debating where the guys alliance was.

Trying to create guilt by association is kinda lame.

Old
  (#21)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-16-2014, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Man, the NPR regulars are all over the news today.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...lur/?hpt=hp_t2
Your post is an offensive slur sir.

Can you show me where anyone here has used such a definition of Obama?

What's that?

You made it up?

Shame on you.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#22)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 12:39 PM

Quote:
LMAO.... Why we would be upset at another liberal insulting blacks, they have been doing it since LBJ advised he had all N****s voting democrat for the next hundred years, then the welfare state, the poor schools, crime, etc....

And you think we are shocked to see a liberal actually come right out and call Obama the N word... the only thing I'm shocked is the media actually reported this because he had a "d" by his name....

Me personally, I think it was an ignorant thing to say and he should not have said it,, but then again, I think the dems should stop using blacks as political pawsn and treat them like human beings... by hey, if you all at least got the courage to show your true colors, by all mean, have at it.
Being a gubmint employee he likely us a dem.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#23)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

05-16-2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
So did he act stupidly?
Yes, he did.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#24)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

05-16-2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:

Certainly a good indicator.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#25)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

05-16-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Brown View Post
What happened to freedom of speech?
There is no freedom of speech in the mind of a leftist, other than the freedom to agree with the party.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#26)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

05-16-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap!

So much for this.

Man, the NPR regulars are all over the news today. -sjb
Imagine that.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#27)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

05-16-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but your Daily Kos article doesn't say anything about him being a Democrat.

Care to clarify?
Here's clarity ... he's one of yours and you tried to pass him off on another group.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#28)
sjb
evolving player

05-16-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
So, nothing showing he was a GOP'er...appears you were too lazy to find out before posting...Care to try again ?

At least in my defense, the fuggin website is a joke, the pop ups block you from reading anything, and they pop up 2 and 3 at a time ??? wtf ?
Try what again? I never said anything about his political leanings or affiliation either way, other than to ask where you got the notion that he was a liberal democrat.

And the fuggin' website didn't come from me either. That, again, was all your of your own doing.

I do agree, however, that the website is a joke.

Old
  (#29)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
All I know is if the table was turned LWW would be asking why the "brethren" hadn't rushed to post in his thread and denounce the comments.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot some here are more concerned with debating where the guys alliance was.

Trying to create guilt by association is kinda lame.
You got to be kidding me. First, I already denounced what he said... so there is that... and sjb posted this because he reasonably believed this guy to be a GOP'er, otherwise why did he bring "us" up in his post... only to find out, he's not really sure what he is, and I'm still pretty sure we all know he's a dem.. had sjb knew that, he would have NEVER posted... hell, he was SHOCKED when he thought he was a dem, and began stepping all over himself..... he still has not proved otherwise....

Old
  (#30)
sjb
evolving player

05-16-2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Here's clarity ... he's one of yours and you tried to pass him off on another group.
Clarity? One of mine? Are you even paying attention?

Page 2 of 23 12 3412 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: