Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Police commissioner refuses to apologize for Obama slur
Page 4 of 23 « First 234 5614 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#46)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-16-2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
you so full of shit... you thought he was a GOP, and you insinuated such by making the statement about "NPR regulars being all over the news today"...

But now, you are not so sure what side he is on.... if he was a dem, you would NEVER have posted this, and you know it, hell, even you buddies know it....well played
You obviously don't know anything about what I thought. But since you seem to think you do, let me clear it up for you.

When I saw this police commissioner guy, what his political party affiliation might be never occurred to me (and still doesn't matter to me, except to the extent necessary to show that you were wrong or right about it; like I said before, an idiot is an idiot). What did occur to me is that an old white guy with issues about minorities, and proud of his lack of political correctness in voicing his opinions about it, fits the demographic of NPR pretty well.

Clear enough? Or are you going to tell me what I think and know, because you know me better than me?

Last edited by sjb; 05-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Old
  (#47)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member
Bishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Name some names.
LOLOLOL yeah this forum is definitely not full of threads about the short comings of black people, black crimes and bias in favor of minorities.

Old
  (#48)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
You obviously don't know anything about what I thought. But since you seem to think you do, let me clear it up for you.

When I saw this police commissioner guy, what his political party affiliation might be never occurred to me. What did occur to me is that an old white guy with issues about minorities, and proud of his lack of political correctness in voicing his opinions about it, fits the demographic of NPR pretty well.
Riiiiiiight... never thought anything else. I guess you have plausible deniablity,,,well played counselor... too bad everyone saw thru it.

Just like you don't recall your celebrated Klansman in the Dem party, that even Obama gave him props recenty...... still in denial about minorities and the dem party...basically, the guy fits the demographics of the NPR lefty's, but you forgot to say that, didn't you?

Old
  (#49)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Riiiiiiight... never thought anything else. I guess you have plausible deniablity,,,well played counselor... too bad everyone saw thru it.

Just like you don't recall your celebrated Klansman in the Dem party, that even Obama gave him props recenty...... still in denial about minorities and the dem party...basically, the guy fits the demographics of the NPR lefty's, but you forgot to say that, didn't you?
It's okay. Keep deflecting attention away from your debunked "proof" that this slur-spouting idiot is a liberal democrat, by referring to the klan.

And keep contending that it's the lefties here who constantly piss and moan about all things non-white. It's okay.

Old
  (#50)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-16-2014, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
LOLOLOL yeah this forum is definitely not full of threads about the short comings of black people, black crimes and bias in favor of minorities.
That crime, welfare participation and drug abuse are disproportionate to whites in the black community is a statistical fact and not a "BIAS" at all.

Again, the problem with dem voters is that they see reality as a smear and imaginary worlds where there is no crime and civilization can be powered by unicorn farts as reality.

I'm of white, black and native American ancestry so your Alinskyite insinuations of racism has no effect on me.

Reality is that Asian Americans commit less crime, use fewer drugs and are less likely to be on welfare than whites, and whites fare better than blacks on all three counts and they fare better than native Americans.

Dies that make me a racist against myself ... or a realist?

The reasons for these disparities aren't due to race IMHO at all ... but let's reverse engineer this. Native Americans are more likely to live on a gubmint plantation than blacks, who are more likely to than whites, who are more likely to than Asians.

Do you see a pattern here?

Hello? McFly?

Leftism is the cause of nearly all of our societal problems. Well intended, perhaps. Disastrous, without a doubt.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#51)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member
Bishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond reputeBishop has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
That crime, welfare participation and drug abuse are disproportionate to whites in the black community is a statistical fact and not a "BIAS" at all.

Again, the problem with dem voters is that they see reality as a smear and imaginary worlds where there is no crime and civilization can be powered by unicorn farts as reality.

I'm of white, black and native American ancestry so your Alinskyite insinuations of racism has no effect on me.

Reality is that Asian Americans commit less crime, use fewer drugs and are less likely to be on welfare than whites, and whites fare better than blacks on all three counts and they fare better than native Americans.

Dies that make me a racist against myself ... or a realist?

The reasons for these disparities aren't due to race IMHO at all ... but let's reverse engineer this. Native Americans are more likely to live on a gubmint plantation than blacks, who are more likely to than whites, who are more likely to than Asians.

Do you see a pattern here?

Hello? McFly?

Leftism is the cause of nearly all of our societal problems. Well intended, perhaps. Disastrous, without a doubt.
Being a statistical fact doesn't mean members of this forum don't have a problem with blacks.

Perhaps even, those statistics, are the reasons why some here have a problem with blacks. I can't answer that.

I can tell you that many of the threads started about the short comings of blacks and black crimes are about black people themselves not the root issues some here take with leftism.

If you think the only issues taken on this forum with black people relegate exclusively to historical politics you're lying to yourself or in denial.

Old
  (#52)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
And maybe the actual problems are the short comings, black crimes, and bias.....and not the discussion of them? Yeah - that's just crazy ain't it?

Last edited by UGOTDA7; 05-16-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: typo

Old
  (#53)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Being a statistical fact doesn't mean members of this forum don't have a problem with blacks.

Perhaps even, those statistics, are the reasons why some here have a problem with blacks. I can't answer that.

I can tell you that many of the threads started about the short comings of blacks and black crimes are about black people themselves not the root issues some here take with leftism.

If you think the only issues taken on this forum with black people relegate exclusively to historical politics you're lying to yourself or in denial.
And you clearly have a problem discussing black problems and fixing responsibility for them when they are the actual problems - not the discussion of them............and this continues to say a lot about you and how F'd up your worldview is.

Last edited by UGOTDA7; 05-16-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: typo

Old
  (#54)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

05-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
It's okay. Keep deflecting attention away from your debunked "proof" that this slur-spouting idiot is a liberal democrat, by referring to the klan.

And keep contending that it's the lefties here who constantly piss and moan about all things non-white. It's okay.
debunked ? I still say he's a card carrying libtard.

Of course, y'all celebrate your "own" even though they were in the KKK....and not nary a word...

who's pissing and moaning,,, oh, you mean, discussions of the plight of blacks in today's society caused by liberal policies meant to keep them in ghettos, uneducated, unemployed and knee deep in welfare to keep them in line..well, yes, guilty as charged. I can see why y'all freak out whenever the subject is broached... quite embarrassing to see your handy work.

Old
  (#55)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

05-16-2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:

Oh, you mean guys like Obama, and dems, and the libtards right here on NPR that gave a pass to a Klan member, and still give him his props... like those folks... is that to whom you are referring to ?

Old
  (#56)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

05-16-2014, 03:22 PM

Who would I have to deal with to see if I can land the televison rights for a reality show called "NPR" . we have a great cast of characters, topics, and $hit flung from one side at another in constant motion. Thinking this would make some of the current mix of reality shows pale in ratings and possiblymake some here rich beyonf dreams. I am sure it would be a hit. Oh and yes, SEV could have a line of "Bacon Pewer" T Shirts available, and Bishop could dress in drag on occassion. But no dating Dom Poopa.. or is it Poppa?

Lighten up. The guy has owned his own remarks. Good, bad, or whatever, they are his remarks, not those of the Democratic or Republican party. Stop fighting over ownership or tie ins to one party or another over such BS someone else does or says, Who knows, he could be an independent. What does it matter?

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 05-16-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Old
  (#57)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member

05-16-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
And you clearly have a problem discussing black problems and fixing responsibility for them when they are the actual problems - not the discussion of them............and this continues to say a lot about you and how F'd up your worldview is.
You're missing what I'm touching on. Its one thing to recognize certain problems in the black community...for whatever reason. Obviously the general consensus here is that Liberals did it. There is much worth discussing here and I'm more than open to it.

But its quite another to simply not like or hate black people because of their skin color.

These threads about black crimes rarely if ever discuss "fixing responsibility" or underlying issues that need attention. Assuming that's what you meant. They're used more as a platform to tear away at race.

Old
  (#58)
cuejoey
25 mm chain guns matter
cuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to cuejoey  
05-16-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
You're missing what I'm touching on. Its one thing to recognize certain problems in the black community...for whatever reason. Obviously the general consensus here is that Liberals did it. There is much worth discussing here and I'm more than open to it.

But its quite another to simply not like or hate black people because of their skin color.

These threads about black crimes rarely if ever discuss "fixing responsibility" or underlying issues that need attention. Assuming that's what you meant. They're used more as a platform to tear away at race.
You poor thing...You are butt hurt once again but this time for the weekend....

Greater love hath no man than this,that a man lay down his life for his friends.
The best defense against evil men are good men who are skilled at violence.

Old
  (#59)
Bishop
AzB Silver Member

05-16-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuejoey View Post
You poor thing...You are butt hurt once again but this time for the weekend....
What's it like not touching a woman for over 20 years?

Old
  (#60)
cuejoey
25 mm chain guns matter
cuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond reputecuejoey has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to cuejoey  
05-16-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
What's it like not touching a woman for over 20 years?
Ask yourself..........

Greater love hath no man than this,that a man lay down his life for his friends.
The best defense against evil men are good men who are skilled at violence.

Page 4 of 23 « First 234 5614 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: