25 racks
Old
  (#1)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

25 racks - 07-09-2014, 10:15 AM

Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch).
my Email address = trecushionbilliards@hotmail.com

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 07-15-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Old
  (#2)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

07-09-2014, 01:13 PM

I have to mention to my fellow straight pool enthusiasts that I think you will really enjoy this dvd. I have watched it and one thing that surprised me is the pace. Danny is playing quicker than I have ever seen him play before, just a bit over 20 seconds a ball and this includes removing the balls from the pockets and racking.

Also, there are many interesting patterns and discussion about running big numbers that I think may help all of us.

Just my two cents.

Old
  (#3)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2014, 03:14 PM

pm sent. Looking forward to it!

Dan White

Old
  (#4)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch.)
OMG!!!!!!!! That's something special right there!!!! You captured lightning in a bottle right there man!!!

Old
  (#5)
poolmouse
AzB Silver Member
poolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond reputepoolmouse has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2014, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded).
Nonsense, you just don't want anyone to see HOW you missed the shot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqMUqyH1gY4#t=9m8s

Old
  (#6)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

07-10-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch.)

I will buy one. What's your PayPal?

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#7)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-11-2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
I will buy one. What's your PayPal?

Lou Figueroa
Lou has PayPal? Geez, what's next -- a Facebook account in the future?

Just ribbin' ya, Lou.

-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#8)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2014, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfleinen View Post
Lou has PayPal? Geez, what's next -- a Facebook account in the future?

Just ribbin' ya, Lou.

-Sean
I wish you would stop doing that.

Lou Figueroa
gets old

Old
  (#9)
sfleinen
14.1 & One Pocket Addict
sfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond reputesfleinen has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

07-13-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
I wish you would stop doing that.

Lou Figueroa
gets old
Sorry about that, Lou. Just a little "self-medicating" levity that I thought I'd spread around.

-Sean

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." -Isaac Asimov

"They haven't got brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't think." -Eeyore, The House at Pooh Corner

Old
  (#10)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

07-15-2014, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Here is the email for Danny's paypal account. Send the money there, give him your address and the dvds will find their way to you.

trecushionbilliards@hotmail.com

Last edited by dmgwalsh; 07-16-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Old
  (#11)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

351 - 07-16-2014, 06:54 PM

Bump for a video on 14.1 re-rack that is the result of a great deal of hard work. Averaging only five minutes per rack. I would like to say thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy already.

Old
  (#12)
JohnnyP
AzB Silver Member
JohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyP has a reputation beyond repute

07-16-2014, 10:02 PM

Danny:

$40 on its way, thanks very much.

JP

Just sent a copy to Germany
Old
  (#13)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

Just sent a copy to Germany - 07-19-2014, 11:58 AM

Thanks everyone, after being pummeled at the make it happen event in NJ a while back - it is comforting that there is someone in Germany who still thinks I can play. My nerves are not what they once were due to wordly' conditions however my knowledge for the game continues to grow and I guess i was feelin' alright during this particular run. I do feel there is some really great info in the commentary for the avid student of the game. Again thanks for the overseas purchases also.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 07-19-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Old
  (#14)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Thanks everyone, after being pummeled at the make it happen event in NJ a while back - it is comforting that there is someone in Germany who still thinks I can play. My nerves are not what they once were due to wordly' conditions however my knowledge for the game continues to grow and I guess i was feelin' alright during this particular run. I do feel there is some really great info in the commentary for the avid student of the game. Again thanks for the overseas purchases also.
Looking forward to receiving it. Any chance you will be available in this forum to answer any follow up questions about your run? Like maybe if we didn't understand something you said.

Dan White

Old
  (#15)
GLauchle
AzB Bronze Member
GLauchle is on a distinguished road

07-21-2014, 10:33 AM

Nice run Danny! I wish you would have done that at the Make it Happen event last August!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: