25 racks

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch).:smile:
my Email address = trecushionbilliards@hotmail.com

Last edited:

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I have to mention to my fellow straight pool enthusiasts that I think you will really enjoy this dvd. I have watched it and one thing that surprised me is the pace. Danny is playing quicker than I have ever seen him play before, just a bit over 20 seconds a ball and this includes removing the balls from the pockets and racking.

Also, there are many interesting patterns and discussion about running big numbers that I think may help all of us.

Just my two cents. :thumbup:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch.):smile:

OMG!!!!!!!! That's something special right there!!!! You captured lightning in a bottle right there man!!!

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greeting fellow 14.1 residents, editing work is finished on my run of 351, anyone who may want me to send them a copy may contact me here on this thread or through a pm. Just so's everyone is aware we were unable to get the last shot in that I missed (the ball that skidded). May have been due to the dvr camera which was not ideal for reproducing the footage but we were able to get 99.9% of the run in it's entirety. The cost is $35.00 here in USA and $40.00 over sea's. No fancy music or extra's on this dvd, just solid straight pool - with commentary of what I was thinking about during each of the twenty five racks (my personal best.) I will be using pay pal for most of the monetary transactions, thanks for supporting the game that I love to practice (thats my pitch.):smile:

I will buy one. What's your PayPal?

Lou Figueroa

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member

Here is the email for Danny's paypal account. Send the money there, give him your address and the dvds will find their way to you.

trecushionbilliards@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Bump for a video on 14.1 re-rack that is the result of a great deal of hard work. Averaging only five minutes per rack. I would like to say thanks to everyone who has purchased a copy already.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Just sent a copy to Germany

Thanks everyone, after being pummeled at the make it happen event in NJ a while back - it is comforting that there is someone in Germany who still thinks I can play. My nerves are not what they once were due to wordly' conditions however my knowledge for the game continues to grow and I guess i was feelin' alright during this particular run. I do feel there is some really great info in the commentary for the avid student of the game. Again thanks for the overseas purchases also.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone, after being pummeled at the make it happen event in NJ a while back - it is comforting that there is someone in Germany who still thinks I can play. My nerves are not what they once were due to wordly' conditions however my knowledge for the game continues to grow and I guess i was feelin' alright during this particular run. I do feel there is some really great info in the commentary for the avid student of the game. Again thanks for the overseas purchases also.

Looking forward to receiving it. Any chance you will be available in this forum to answer any follow up questions about your run? Like maybe if we didn't understand something you said.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also hope Danny comes around to answer a couple of questions.

Having watched it over the weekend I would have to say that, technically, it's not exactly the best production quality I've ever seen. (A surveillance camera?! Really?!) But putting that aside it's a very nice run and there are some very illuminating things to be gleaned from Danny's commentary and his patterns. I highly recommend all you aspiring 100 ball runners order a copy.

In fact, just to show the proof is in the pudding and all that, watching Danny's DVD motivated me to pull out the little Samsung camera I have and I was able to get a 112 on video today, using what I learned from Danny's DVD. My 14.1 play has been a mix of stuff l've learned in lessons from Dallas West, Ray Martin, and having watched high run DVDs by John Schmidt, and now Danny. If I can figure out YouTube, I'll put the run up later today or tomorrow.

Lou Figueroa
Dan White:
You're on 1

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also hope Danny comes around to answer a couple of questions.

Having watched it over the weekend I would have to say that, technically, it's not exactly the best production quality I've ever seen. (A surveillance camera?! Really?!) But putting that aside it's a very nice run and there are some very illuminating things to be gleaned from Danny's commentary and his patterns. I highly recommend all you aspiring 100 ball runners order a copy.

In fact, just to show the proof is in the pudding and all that, watching Danny's DVD motivated me to pull out the little Samsung camera I have and I was able to get a 112 on video today, using what I learned from Danny's DVD. My 14.1 play has been a mix of stuff l've learned in lessons from Dallas West, Ray Martin, and having watched high run DVDs by John Schmidt, and now Danny. If I can figure out YouTube, I'll put the run up later today or tomorrow.

Lou Figueroa
Dan White:
You're on 1

Great job, Lou! When you get a chance, do list that run in the 2014 Challenge thread. Also, I hope you make that run available!

-Sean <-- never saw Dan White foul, so like a tree falling in a forest, if noone witnesses it, did he really foul? :p

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
Dan White:
You're on 1

Fantastic! Just be sure to post what time you cross 100 tomorrow. I'm going to run home from work tomorrow and try to get there before that time!

Looking forward to seeing the run.