Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page "Gun Free Zone" at GOP Convention?
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-30-2016, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC cue dude View Post
1) wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Sorry, but I had to respond to each and every one here individually. Proven to be a filthy leftist who perpetuated this hoax.
Nothing to be sorry about. When someone is right they're right and it looks like you are right about the allegiance of the person who started that petition. I have no hesitation in admitting when I've got something wrong such as in the case of that part of my post that you quoted. I'm often wrong.

Mike

Old
  (#47)
NYC cue dude
Banned
NYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond reputeNYC cue dude has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-30-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Nothing to be sorry about. When someone is right they're right and it looks like you are right about the allegiance of the person who started that petition. I have no hesitation in admitting when I've got something wrong such as in the case of that part of my post that you quoted. I'm often wrong.
Very classy. Thx

Old
  (#48)
ribeye
Swattin' Zombie Flies
ribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond reputeribeye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-30-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:

I've not followed this much, but props to you for that. Statements like this are about as rare as a Republican balancing the budget.

Just to brighten the day

Wisdom = Intelligence + Knowledge - Bias. "In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen [Trump's] match."

Old
  (#49)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2016, 06:26 AM

Quote:
You're wrong about that.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#50)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2016, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
In other words, about half of the NRA convention attendees willfully and intentionally ignored and violated the private property rights of the venue owner, correct?
WOW, call out the national guard. The venue was free to ask anyone that violated their rules to leave the venue at any time... .but we know how silly this argument is.... kind of like calling out the hipster dofus liberals for sneaking weed into a concert.

One broke the law, the other broke a company policy... hmmmmm

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#51)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-31-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
WOW, call out the national guard. The venue was free to ask anyone that violated their rules to leave the venue at any time... .but we know how silly this argument is.... kind of like calling out the hipster dofus liberals for sneaking weed into a concert.

One broke the law, the other broke a company policy... hmmmmm
They may both be breaking the law....depends on where the state law comes into play on a business declaring their private property to be gun free. Same would hold true for government owned property.

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#52)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
They may both be breaking the law....depends on where the state law comes into play on a business declaring their private property to be gun free. Same would hold true for government owned property.
Again, so fuggin what??

So, arrest them, put out an APB. Is this all the left has, that some folks might have violated the law by bringing a gun to a no gun zone.... yikes.

Meanwhile, libs are going down like bags of wet cement in Chicago from actual bullets, not that any of you would actually notice... but good call on the legal gun owner who carried his legal gun into a not so legal area and didn't put so much as a scratch on anyone

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#53)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

03-31-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Again, so fuggin what??

So, arrest them, put out an APB. Is this all the left has, that some folks might have violated the law by bringing a gun to a no gun zone.... yikes.

Meanwhile, libs are going down like bags of wet cement in Chicago from actual bullets, not that any of you would actually notice... but good call on the legal gun owner who carried his legal gun into a not so legal area and didn't put so much as a scratch on anyone
You are the one who said one broke the law and one violated a policy....I'm no lawyer but yes....even I know the difference. As an ex-copper you ought to know it as well.

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#54)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

03-31-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
You are the one who said one broke the law and one violated a policy....I'm no lawyer but yes....even I know the difference. As an ex-copper you ought to know it as well.
Yes, because as an ex-cop they teach the state laws and regulations of all 50 states

Yet, we still don't know if it was a policy or a law, you're just speculating because some states have it and some don't...

Either way, when they make arrests at a Grateful Dead Concert for weed, we can talk.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#55)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

03-31-2016, 02:19 PM

Quote:
I'm with you sjb. I say bring your guns and display them proudly. Why would any true conservative want it any differently?
Let me repeat for the likes of RJ who seems to think anyone here on the left has a problem with it:
I fully support the right of those who chose to carry (open or concealed) into the Republican convention be allowed to do so.
Arent they bringing them in Texas?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: