Old
  (#16)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-18-2016, 08:06 PM

The Trump apologists here are strong. Anybody else (not mentioning any names like a name that rhymes with yo mama), and it would be described as another lie.

Old
  (#17)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop stroke View Post
The Trump apologists here are strong. Anybody else (not mentioning any names like a name that rhymes with yo mama), and it would be described as another lie.
Except nobody is apologizing for him. He did nothing wrong but settle a court case, that did NOT involve raping anyone. Businesses get sued everyday for something or another..... if they had a good case, then they got their settlement.

win/win, right. Trump has no more court time, and the plaintiffs get a few bucks. How does one complain about that ??

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#18)
slop stroke
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2016, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Except nobody is apologizing for him. He did nothing wrong but settle a court case, that did NOT involve raping anyone. Businesses get sued everyday for something or another..... if they had a good case, then they got their settlement.

win/win, right. Trump has no more court time, and the plaintiffs get a few bucks. How does one complain about that ??
It is simple really. If you profess profoundly that you are not going to do something, but then do it, what does that make you? By your definition above, it sounds like a winner.

It will be interesting to hear the apologists shoo away another trump misdirection if after his "audit" is completed, he does not release his tax returns.

Old
  (#19)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

11-18-2016, 09:02 PM

It's going to be entertaining to watch the role reversals here for the next 4 years. I see it's already started!

Old
  (#20)
slop stroke

11-18-2016, 09:17 PM

After watching the relentless and frequently baseless attacks against any and all things Obama, the silver lining in seeing the Right win this election is the fun I am having turning the tables.

Old
  (#21)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2016, 09:39 PM

Quote:
It is simple really. If you profess profoundly that you are not going to do something, but then do it, what does that make you? By your definition above, it sounds like a winner.

It will be interesting to hear the apologists shoo away another trump misdirection if after his "audit" is completed, he does not release his tax returns.
Now you're just being silly. Can stuff change? I seriously doubt he thought he was going to be president when he said that..... and now that he is, who has time to fool around with it.

I mean, do you see how idiotic liberals are?? They are upset because Trump said he would never settle a court case, but decided, in the best interest of his country, of his adminstration and to stop any distractions when he takes the WH, he settled.

Yet, you all never cared at all about Clintons settlements for sexual assualts, or Hillary being paid off by foreign countries, or deleting emails, or lying about sending classified information.....

I mean, really, this is all you GOT ??? That's it, nothing more. pathetic.

Now, you wonder why Hillary lost so badly in the election, she had folks just like you telling her what to do. LOL

Oh, and thank you

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#22)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-18-2016, 09:41 PM

Quote:
After watching the relentless and frequently baseless attacks against any and all things Obama, the silver lining in seeing the Right win this election is the fun I am having turning the tables.

Enjoy from the sidelines,cause it still won't buy you even one electoral vote.

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#23)
slop stroke

11-18-2016, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Now you're just being silly. Can stuff change? I seriously doubt he thought he was going to be president when he said that..... and now that he is, who has time to fool around with it.

I mean, do you see how idiotic liberals are?? They are upset because Trump said he would never settle a court case, but decided, in the best interest of his country, of his adminstration and to stop any distractions when he takes the WH, he settled.

Yet, you all never cared at all about Clintons settlements for sexual assualts, or Hillary being paid off by foreign countries, or deleting emails, or lying about sending classified information.....

I mean, really, this is all you GOT ??? That's it, nothing more. pathetic.

Now, you wonder why Hillary lost so badly in the election, she had folks just like you telling her what to do. LOL

Oh, and thank you
Yeah, right. Trumps lies don't matter because, well, "he never thought he'd be president. " Gotcha. This line of thinking, I am sure, will be used by his NPR apologists frequently to defend his campaign promises that he won't keep. This is just one of the many small lies that he is going to tell over next four years. Where are his taxes?

BTW, I am no fan of Hillary, lol, I am just strongly opposed to the fella you fan boys put up against her. And another thing, unless you have a position on the field, aren't we both on the sidelines?

Old
  (#24)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-18-2016, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Yeah, right. Trumps lies don't matter because, well, "he never thought he'd be president. " Gotcha. This line of thinking, I am sure, will be used by his NPR apologists frequently to defend his campaign promises that he won't keep. This is just one of the many small lies that he is going to tell over next four years. Where are his taxes?

BTW, I am no fan of Hillary, lol, I am just strongly opposed to the fella you fan boys put up against her. And another thing, unless you have a position on the field, aren't we both on the sidelines?

Yeah, it's a LIE to change your mind on a court case and decide to settle instead of fighting it. are you guys that desperate for something.

So, nobody is allowed to change their mind on any topic, ever. Too funny. Yeah, like I was a FAN boy of Trump's, you must have missed by many thread on the subject. I like him now more cause he took down the biggest POS in political history, and for that, he gets props.

if he fails, I'll let him have it. But if he does, so what, at least we never got Hillary, That's all that matters to me.

DING DONG, the witch is dead, and she is NOT coming back.

TZAR Tips now available.

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-18-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Old
  (#25)
Bank it
Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Bank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
DING DONG, the witch is dead, and she is NOT coming back.

This is the common denominator for anyone with a brain that doesn't have their hand stuck out looking for free stuff.

Everyone Sees What I Appear To Be,
Few Experience What I Really Am...

You think that you're one thing, but understand that you're seen as another, so you suspect that maybe you are the other, but you don't know what that means... "Calhoun"

Art of the Deal
Old
  (#26)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Art of the Deal - 11-19-2016, 02:11 AM

Sued for $40 M settled for $25 M...what was Tuition?

dumluk

Last edited by LAMas; 11-21-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Old
  (#27)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-19-2016, 02:52 AM

Not many outlets mention the initial 40 mil, but all mention the 25 mil. I'm not familiar with suites, but is 25/40 a good settlement compared with other cases?

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#28)
Jadssons
Rehab is for Quitters
Jadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2016, 05:36 AM

He tied it off so he could do his job as POTUS. If this had been Killary, the people suing her would have been found dead by now.

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it" -Albert Einstein

Old
  (#29)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
It's going to be entertaining to watch the role reversals here for the next 4 years. I see it's already started!
LOL.
I was just thinking the same thing.
Especially with all the denials this past 8 years.

They are already calling everybody Trump appoints a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamaphobe and misogynist.

Same old song.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#30)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-19-2016, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Ah.
So you are a snowflake.
Go protest somewhere.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: