Isis
Old
  (#1)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like
RCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Isis - 11-30-2016, 09:08 AM

What Should The US, Do About Them And Others, That Have Declared War Upon The US & All Its People.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old
  (#2)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2016, 09:09 AM

Umm, fight them?

Old
  (#3)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

11-30-2016, 09:17 AM

nukem.
nobody stopped Hitler when they could and how did that turn out?

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#4)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like
RCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond reputeRCLane has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2016, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
nukem.
nobody stopped Hitler when they could and how did that turn out?
Yes. However, Has ISIS attack any US Persons or any "US Govt Facility."

Hilter, he is seperate...this is about ISIS & 'Fundamentalists Groups" like ISIS.

Old
  (#5)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like

11-30-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileydog View Post
Umm, fight them?
So, are you in support of engaging them. Even if they haven't "directly attacked" the US or its People's.

Old
  (#6)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLane View Post
So, are you in support of engaging them. Even if they haven't "directly attacked" the US or its People's.

I was in support of hitting them with the full force of the military after the first beheading of one or ours.

Old
  (#7)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like

11-30-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
I was in support of hitting them with the full force of the military after the first beheading of one or ours.
So "ISIS" Has a actually murdered a person from the US.

Old
  (#8)
Wileydog
Banned

11-30-2016, 09:27 AM

Quote:
So "ISIS" Has a actually murdered a person from the US.

Yup, Wright.

Old
  (#9)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like

11-30-2016, 09:27 AM

ISIS has taken credit for attacks in the US...However, Was those "Attackers," actually part of "ISIS."

Old
  (#10)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like

11-30-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Yup, Wright.
This is Verified.?

Old
  (#11)
Wileydog
Banned

11-30-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
This is Verified.?

James Wright Foley's family can probably help you.

Old
  (#12)
RCLane
Cue Buyer Of What I Like

11-30-2016, 09:33 AM

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...yria-iraq.html

Old
  (#13)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

11-30-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
ISIS has taken credit for attacks in the US...However, Was those "Attackers," actually part of "ISIS."

You sound like you support these animals.
If the world had any balls they would pour troops in and eradicate the vermin.
Ronald Reagan would have snuffed them out in 6 months.
But he was from a much tougher generation then we now have in position around the world.
And don't give me grief about American boys dying.Thats what they signed up to do.
I'm a Viet Nam vet. I know.

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#14)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:

They want credit, give them credit. Done.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#15)
Neil
AzB Silver Member
Neil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond reputeNeil has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2200

11-30-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:

What is the matter with your head? They take credit for it, they claim why they are doing it, and you sit here questioning whether or not they did anything at all? Seriously??

Why is it that you are defending them? Because, that is exactly what you are doing here.

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: