Gangstalkers
Old
  (#1)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Gangstalkers - 01-15-2018, 12:06 AM

ALooks like they tried to sabotage Jessica rose Clark, worthless gangstalkers. To
bad, it looks as if we have some gangstalkers betting on Paige van zant. I know all too well how she feels. Mafia gang trying to even the odds. Coward scumb breaking into her home and killing her cat, why do people like that even exist? targeted citizens out there know what I'm talkin bout.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 01-15-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Old
  (#2)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-15-2018, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
ALooks like they tried to sabotage Jessica rose Clark, worthless gangstalkers. To
bad, it looks as if we have some gangstalkers betting on Paige van zant. I know all too well how she feels. Mafia gang trying to even the odds. Coward scumb breaking into her home and killing her cat, why do people like that even exist? targeted citizens out there know what I'm talkin bout.
Put a link in to your article. That way we know what you're talking about.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Ufc
Old
  (#3)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

Ufc - 01-15-2018, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
Put a link in to your article. That way we know what you're talking about.
Don't know bout your missing link stuff, UFC and or mma female warriors. They tried to sabotage the Aussie. These gangs are cowards, but elusive. Obviously your not a t.i. if you were then you'd understand. It's sad that spying and sabotaging non violent citizens has become big coward business. I truly hope that the Aussie ( Rose Clark) is successful in bringing the gangstalkers to justice. I ain't afraid of cowards - but I would just like a fair fight. Pro athletes need more protection against these coward street gangs.

Old
  (#4)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

01-15-2018, 11:23 AM

I got a link to President Trump and ICE stalking MS13 gangs. I fully support gangstalking.

IRATUS VULGUS

Nope
Old
  (#5)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

Nope - 01-15-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
I got a link to President Trump and ICE stalking MS13 gangs. I fully support gangstalking.
You don't know what your talkin bout, street gangs are a huge problem in this Country. It's not someone like our president that I worry about, you obviously don't know much about gangstalkers. Hopefully there is no stalking at the top levels in our govt. I can tell by your Avatar you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Gangstalkers have zero respect for the law and or military, they are wanna b punks that will do what there told to get in the gang. If you fully support gangstalkers than your a blossoming idiot. It could be that your definition of gangstalking is different than mine. Our govt is not run by gangs. Or at least I hope not, before u fully support some gang then you should know what your getting yourself into. But it has been noted that you support gangs, congrats there are many like-minded cowards that share your opinion.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 01-15-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Old
  (#6)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:12 PM

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...P0QIeJgR8g7LrA

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#7)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

01-15-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I can tell by your Avatar you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.
You can bring any tool you have in your house, er shed, to my avatar fight.

IRATUS VULGUS

Ok
Old
  (#8)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

Ok - 01-15-2018, 12:21 PM

Remember pred - the word stalking has nothing but neg connotation associated with it, you should have done a little more homework before u said you support gangstalking. I think you meant u support detouring gang violence, if that is so then I apologise. You should have looked up what it was I was talking bout regarding what happened to the Australian MMA fighter.

Old
  (#9)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:22 PM

There are 19,260 'property' crimes in LV a year, by this source's report.

They don't break it down further at this site, but it means there are probably thousands of B&Es and thefts in that city a year.

I don't see any reason to think it was done by bettor circles hiring these perps, when it could also have been a random unknown target they hit (or determined by the kind of vehicles they saw outside if they cased it). Did I miss some telltale clue that indicates it?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#10)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
There are 19,260 'property' crimes in LV a year, by this source's report.

They don't break it down further at this site, but it means there are probably thousands of B&Es and thefts in that city a year.

I don't see any reason to think it was done by bettor circles hiring these perps, when it could also have been a random unknown target they hit (or determined by the kind of vehicles they saw outside if they cased it). Did I miss some telltale clue that indicates it?
Is Tonya Hardings old boyfriend out of jail these days?

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#11)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1

01-15-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
Thanks for posting the link, they tried to have a petty impact on the outcome of Clark's match up between Van Zant. If you think the burglers and cat killers knew it might have a negative effect on Jessica Rose Clark then you'd be correct. They usually try to make things look like an accident (mafia cowards). This was just a initiation for a wanna b gang, anyone who supports gangstalking I would like to beat the livin' crap out of. It could be said I have strong feelings on the subject.

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Smoker View Post
Is Tonya Hardings old boyfriend out of jail these days?
Yes, her now ex-husband served his two years a long time ago now.

Changed his name to Jeff Stone, shaved his moustache, and became a car salesman somewhere.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#13)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

01-15-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:

I did the research and found the link you should have included in your post. And you call others idiots.......

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/01/ufc-jes...ery-cat-attack

btw, one burglary does not confirm it was a gang targeted incident. Looking for drugs, money, and guns in burglaries happens every day in the world we live in. criminals are criminals and look for opportunity to do what they do best which is taking from others..

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 01-15-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Old
  (#14)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Yes, her now ex-husband served his two years a long time ago now.

Changed his name to Jeff Stone, shaved his moustache, and became a car salesman somewhere.
Maybe our own Philly?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#15)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Remember pred - the word stalking has nothing but neg connotation associated with it, you should have done a little more homework before u said you support gangstalking. I think you meant u support detouring gang violence, if that is so then I apologise. You should have looked up what it was I was talking bout regarding what happened to the Australian MMA fighter.
By the same token, words mean things. You should check your reading comprehension before you make ridiculous accusations based on misunderstanding someone's post. Just saying.

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: