Steel toe
Old
  (#31)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Steel toe - 01-18-2018, 06:57 PM

If they find the perp that kicked her ��, I would like a free kick wearing my red wings, I could hurt him way worse than he could ever imagine.

Old
  (#32)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

01-18-2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
I find it appauling the lack of empathy from this forum in what happened to Jess Rose Clark. But then I read all the racial hatred being spewed and I realize most people on this forum don't really have any real input on this. I guess know one has ever had their pet killed by an intruder, I would have thought there would have been a little more intelligent responses.

I don't claim to know it all or always be right, just want y'all to know that I see patterns both good and evil as well as anyone that posts on this forum. I guess since Jessica is not from USA people write it off - truly sad, but I did not expect much from this forum. I let it rest but I think people should try and put themselves in her shoes. Two days before her UFC fight they Rob her home and murdered her cat, it takes a very evil person to kick a cat so hard that it causes serious internal bleeding and cracking rib cage - to the point it had to be put down. Maybe I'm too sensitive as I just buried my 17 yr old cat a couple weeks ago - but he died of natural causes and not an intruder. If they find the person that kicked the cat, they should be dealt with by heavy hands. You see I have a heart.
Dude, yeah, its' horrible. so fcking what. What do you want us to do, group hug, go on a hunger strike. How many times do you need to tell us that killing someone's pet is horrible? Yeah, we got it already. It's horrible, hope the guy is found is shot in the knee caps, and left in the desert to be eaten by coyotes.

We cool now.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#33)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-19-2018, 08:09 PM

So it is like a flash mob, no dancing though?

Old
  (#34)
Lonestar_jim
Two & Out
Lonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond repute

01-19-2018, 08:41 PM

Hey I like cats.
Remember Tonya Harding.

Money - Bag
(D-bag club, self appointed Treasurer)

No group hug
Old
  (#35)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

No group hug - 02-19-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Dude, yeah, its' horrible. so fcking what. What do you want us to do, group hug, go on a hunger strike. How many times do you need to tell us that killing someone's pet is horrible? Yeah, we got it already. It's horrible, hope the guy is found is shot in the knee caps, and left in the desert to be eaten by coyotes.

We cool now.
We're cool Windy City, the point is this was done on purpose and for a reason - yes similar to the Tonya Harding back in the day. It needs to be noticed when stupid underground syndicates are trying to have an outcome on a sports event. But I too sign up for an eye for eye and like your analogy of these perps (who were probly told to ram sack her home and kill her cat.) and how to address what they got coming. My point was I'm tired of people saying it may have been a random incident, that's bullshit - of course she was targeted.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 02-19-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: