Old
  (#106)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-21-2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
I remember live when the "news" said that Rudy and his council or whatever name they gave those in charge responding to the attack, said they were leaving bld 7 and going elsewhere. They had just established their response crew there and then they left. I think the reason given was because of the damage to that building.That's all. I thought it strange but that day, everything was strange and confusing, etc. Then build 7 went down....after the owner saying they were going to "pull it."

I'm sure the story has changed, every story of that day has changed.

Jeff Livingston
Yes, falling debris (or rather, explosively launched debris, considering some of it went some 400 yards at high enough speed to go that far and then impale very heavy structural steel items into adjoining buildings' facades) had damaged building 7 as of the tower's 'collapse.' It tore off a sizable chunk on at least one face of 7 (about a third of its expanse), and I guess that debris along with what came off 7's face there blocked exits on that side.

But Rudy's claims (which I agree would not be so credible unless other evidence supported it) are verified by the time-stamped pics and videos showing him and his emergency team walking in lower Manhattan many hours before 7's ultimate demo. Definitely not in 7 and not only departing it just in time before the demo. Hours before then.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#107)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-22-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Yes, falling debris (or rather, explosively launched debris, considering some of it went some 400 yards at high enough speed to go that far and then impale very heavy structural steel items into adjoining buildings' facades) had damaged building 7 as of the tower's 'collapse.' It tore off a sizable chunk on at least one face of 7 (about a third of its expanse), and I guess that debris along with what came off 7's face there blocked exits on that side.

But Rudy's claims (which I agree would not be so credible unless other evidence supported it) are verified by the time-stamped pics and videos showing him and his emergency team walking in lower Manhattan many hours before 7's ultimate demo. Definitely not in 7 and not only departing it just in time before the demo. Hours before then.
Btw, how'd the trial end up....we're the perps found guilty?

I haven't heard.

Jeff Livingston

Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: