Cuetec Cynergy vs Cuetec R360
Old
  (#1)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Cuetec Cynergy vs Cuetec R360 - 10-11-2019, 10:24 AM

My question is, other than the fact that the R360 is likely a Cynergy turned inside out, and only comes in the Cuetec joint, which I believe is 3/8-14, or something like that...What, if any performance/feel differences are there? I have never played with either, so I am curious.
Thanks in advance for any information, or response.
Regards.
j2

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#2)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

10-13-2019, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
My question is, other than the fact that the R360 is likely a Cynergy turned inside out, and only comes in the Cuetec joint, which I believe is 3/8-14, or something like that...What, if any performance/feel differences are there? I have never played with either, so I am curious.
Thanks in advance for any information, or response.
Regards.
j2
Not even close to the same thing. R360 has a composite tube in the middle with wood laminated to it. Cynergy is a high-modulus carbon fiber shaft. I've hit with both and the Cynergy is light-years better imo. R360 had a real numb/dead feel but it played pretty good. Cynergy hits a lot like a solid wood cue. Lower defl. than the R and just easier to move ball around. I'm still using my Mezz HybridPro(original version) but if i was lookin' at a cf shaft i'd check it out. Here's a diagram of a 360 shaft. The tube is only 15" long. Its there mostly too keep it from warping. https://www.cuetec.com/cuetec-shafts/

Last edited by garczar; 10-13-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Old
  (#3)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

10-13-2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Not even close to the same thing. R360 has a composite tube in the middle with wood laminated to it. Cynergy is a high-modulus carbon fiber shaft. I've hit with both and the Cynergy is light-years better imo. R360 had a real numb/dead feel but it played pretty good. Cynergy hits a lot like a solid wood cue. Lower defl. than the R and just easier to move ball around. I'm still using my Mezz HybridPro(original version) but if i was lookin' at a cf shaft i'd check it out. Here's a diagram of a 360 shaft. The tube is only 15" long. Its there mostly too keep it from warping. https://www.cuetec.com/cuetec-shafts/
Thank you for the info.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: