Reload this Page Latest CTE Information...good news for all
Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Latest CTE Information...good news for all
Old
  (#1)
Low500
Banned
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Latest CTE Information...good news for all - 06-20-2019, 03:53 PM

A chat with Master Instructor Stan Shuffett today reveals this :
Stan says................."CTE naturally aligns CB-OB relations as an overcut to the 'ghostball' center for pocketing goals. No judgement, no adjustment, just pivot to center cue ball and you're in a very slight overcut to center pocket.
Therein lies one of the major problems with conventional aiming...actually it's a double problem. In conventional aiming, CCB is always guesswork to one degree or another and then it's guesswork again for factoring an overcut.
The natural existence of an overcut in CTE is how CTE foundationally deals with collision induced throw. The overcut is one reason Hal Houle declared CTE as a CCB-Center Pocket system."

This is really, really, good information. Can you imagine just how much everyone will be able to learn about modern aiming skills once Stan's Truth Series hits the web?
I'm so happy I've lived long enough to see this revolution in the game of pool. It has been long overdue.

Old
  (#2)
ENGLISH!
Banned
ENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond reputeENGLISH! has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 04:03 PM

Well, I will let Dan White respond to that because he has the links to the videos.

This almost seems like a post for trolling purposes.

Old
  (#3)
cookie man
AzB Silver Member
cookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond reputecookie man has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGLISH! View Post
Well, I will let Dan White respond to that because he has the links to the videos.

This almost seems like a post for trolling purposes.
Another non answer from you. Wonder why. Could it be you know nothing about CTE. Why yes, i believe that's it. Guess what that makes you.

Old
  (#4)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-20-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low500 View Post
Stan says................."Like any aiming system, once you've become proficient with it, it can seem like CTE naturally aligns CB-OB relations as an overcut to the 'ghostball' center for pocketing goals. No judgement, no adjustment, just pivot to center cue ball and you're in a very slight overcut to center pocket."
A minor adjustment...

pj
chgo

Old
  (#5)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

09-30-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
A minor adjustment...

pj
chgo
No, this one makes up for CIT.

Knowledge is the key...........
Old
  (#6)
Low500
Banned
Low500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond reputeLow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Knowledge is the key........... - 10-02-2019, 10:14 AM

Today I revisited Stan Shuffett's YouTube video published on May 8 2014 titled "The Power of CTE PRO ONE Part 1".
I have watched this video many times.
Now after being personally coached by Stan in his studio in Kentucky, I understand the video more clearly.
He is absolutely right....this is an exciting journey that continues to grow and grow.
Those who ridicule and depend on ghost balls, fractions, contact points, and other superstitious mumbo jumbo have no idea what they are really missing. Too bad for them is what I say. "Let 'em eat cake"...
The pool community world wide is going to be very excited once his Truth Series hits the web and then followed up with the release of his book.
And, I must revise my estimate at how much his book will weigh, based on what I guessed at when I handled the master copy. Based on a similar size book I have here at home, it will probably weigh 3 pounds (not 5 pounds) and be about 3 inches thick. It will lay flat on the pool table for study purposes.
Exciting things ahead......knowledge is the key.

Old
  (#7)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

10-02-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
...ghost balls, fractions, contact points, and other superstitious mumbo jumbo
Says the guy who believes his favorite aiming system is "from another dimension" and "was never supposed to be"...

lol

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
Low500
Banned

10-02-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Says the guy who believes his favorite aiming system is "from another dimension" and "was never supposed to be"...
lol
pj
chgo
^^
Says the guy who chokes his guts out, can't make a ball for the cheese, yet tells everyone else how they should play.

Last edited by Low500; 10-02-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Old
  (#9)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day

10-02-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
^^
Says the guy who chokes his guts out, can't make a ball for the cheese, yet tells everyone else how they should play.
So you not only believe in magical aiming but also that you can read minds over the internet...

pj <- unsurprised
chgo

Old
  (#10)
bbb
AzB Silver Member

bbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond reputebbb has a reputation beyond repute

10-03-2019, 03:04 AM

I wish it was available
Been waiting quite a while
I am ready to buy and study it...

Old
  (#11)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

10-03-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Today I revisited Stan Shuffett's YouTube video published on May 8 2014 titled "The Power of CTE PRO ONE Part 1".
I have watched this video many times.
Now after being personally coached by Stan in his studio in Kentucky, I understand the video more clearly.
He is absolutely right....this is an exciting journey that continues to grow and grow.
Those who ridicule and depend on ghost balls, fractions, contact points, and other superstitious mumbo jumbo have no idea what they are really missing. Too bad for them is what I say. "Let 'em eat cake"...
The pool community world wide is going to be very excited once his Truth Series hits the web and then followed up with the release of his book.
And, I must revise my estimate at how much his book will weigh, based on what I guessed at when I handled the master copy. Based on a similar size book I have here at home, it will probably weigh 3 pounds (not 5 pounds) and be about 3 inches thick. It will lay flat on the pool table for study purposes.
Exciting things ahead......knowledge is the key.
Right...........and balls have edges.......not.

Old
  (#12)
8pack
They call me 2 county !
8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute

10-03-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
A chat with Master Instructor Stan Shuffett today reveals this :
Stan says................."CTE naturally aligns CB-OB relations as an overcut to the 'ghostball' center for pocketing goals. No judgement, no adjustment, just pivot to center cue ball and you're in a very slight overcut to center pocket.
Therein lies one of the major problems with conventional aiming...actually it's a double problem. In conventional aiming, CCB is always guesswork to one degree or another and then it's guesswork again for factoring an overcut.
The natural existence of an overcut in CTE is how CTE foundationally deals with collision induced throw. The overcut is one reason Hal Houle declared CTE as a CCB-Center Pocket system."

This is really, really, good information. Can you imagine just how much everyone will be able to learn about modern aiming skills once Stan's Truth Series hits the web?
I'm so happy I've lived long enough to see this revolution in the game of pool. It has been long overdue.
Im guessing you have his dvds??? If so maybe you an the others should ask yourself why more is needed. Most of you have s common saying..you just dont know how cte works....really?? What it really sounds like is you dont an more help is needed . Will it ever stop?? Pool is fun an at the sametime can be very challenging and im not even talking about the aiming part of it. If you need 2 dvd..books ..videos to pocket a ball, in my opinion your not to serious sbout the game.

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

Last edited by 8pack; 10-03-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Old
  (#13)
Low500
Banned

10-03-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
Im guessing you have his dvds??? If so maybe you an the others should ask yourself why more is needed. Most of you have s common saying..you just dont know how cte works....really?? What it really sounds like is you dont an more help is needed . Will it ever stop?? Pool is fun an at the sametime can be very challenging and im not even talking about the aiming part of it. If you need 2 dvd..books ..videos to pocket a ball, in my opinion your not to serious sbout the game.
CTE is an exciting journey. One can always improve and get better.
Hal Houle was brilliant with his discoveries and Stan Shuffett has been brilliant in putting it all together.
More serious players than you can imagine are utilizing the principles. I myself have been stunned by those who do......as they go about their business quietly without ever saying a word.
(Of course, I'm sure you remember the humorous adage about opinions...you know like some other things "everybody has one").
On a serious note, I'd suggest you simply ignore everything about CTE and continue on your own way, pocketing balls as you see fit and enjoying the game as you choose.
In spite of the horrible efforts of the democrats, we still have that freedom in our wonderful nation. Be happy, be healthy, and smile a lot.

Old
  (#14)
8pack
They call me 2 county !
8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute8pack has a reputation beyond repute

10-03-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
CTE is an exciting journey. One can always improve and get better.
Hal Houle was brilliant with his discoveries and Stan Shuffett has been brilliant in putting it all together.
More serious players than you can imagine are utilizing the principles. I myself have been stunned by those who do......as they go about their business quietly without ever saying a word.
(Of course, I'm sure you remember the humorous adage about opinions...you know like some other things "everybody has one").
On a serious note, I'd suggest you simply ignore everything about CTE and continue on your own way, pocketing balls as you see fit and enjoying the game as you choose.
In spite of the horrible efforts of the democrats, we still have that freedom in our wonderful nation. Be happy, be healthy, and smile a lot.
Are you getting better? You and others seem excited about Stans book and videos coming out but already have the basics of how it works by his first 2 dvds, whats else is needed if you can make the ball now as you all clam. As far as good player go they'll beat you with the blindfold technique. Cte is a journey?? Its sounds like a system that keeps giving. There's know end to what it can do, but that'll cost you. Good luck, sounds like you need it.

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

Last edited by 8pack; 10-03-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Old
  (#15)
Low500
Banned

10-03-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
Are you getting better? You and others seem excited about Stans book and videos coming out but already have the basics of how it works by his first 2 dvds, whats else is needed if you can make the ball now as you all clam. As far as good player go they'll beat you with the blindfold technique. Cte is a journey?? Its sounds like a system that keeps giving. There's know end to what it can do, but that'll cost you. Good luck, sounds like you need it.
Miyagi say...."Kindly refer again to post #13"

Page 1 of 5 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: