Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Two Giuliani Associates Arrested
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-10-2019, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb View Post
No, I understand exactly what you're saying. It makes perfect sense. At least it would with almost anyone other than Trump.

Are you honestly unaware of the multiple times that Trump has denied knowing something or someone that it later turns out he obviously did know all along? It's like a reflexive response for the guy. Truth is irrelevant to him.
One said he had met privately with PDJT, once in the WH and once at Mar-A-Lago.

A president does not take private meetings without knowing who people are, what they are there to talk about, and who got them the meeting. Don Jr. would have also known who he was meeting and what it was about (and by the picture evidence, DJTJ had dinner with those two plus Mr. Hicks).

I could understand if he said he didn't remember their names. But he would remember they were Rudy's guys.

Meanwhile, his 'you'd have to ask Rudy' is so reminiscent of 'you'd have to ask Michael Cohen,' when he was then similarly denying he knew anything at all about the payoff to Stormy Daniels (for which he had by then personally signed a partial reimbursement check to Cohen).

Or when he answered who had used the Sharpie pen on the weather map with, 'I don't know, I don't know, I don't know' (at least three times, when it was him).

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#47)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-11-2019, 01:11 AM

I'm sure the distraction of whether Trump 'knew' those guys or not and the minutiae of what "knew" means is quite interesting to some...….but that wasn't (and isn't) actually something central to what I was chuckling about......which was simply that it looks like under the bus time might be approaching for Rudy.

Whether Trump knew those guys or not, it could go either way for Rudy depending on the chosen tactics. Six months from now Rudy will by then either be being tweeted about by the President as Reliable Rudy the Loyal Lawyer whose expertise he values or as Renegade Rudy the Atrocious Attorney who was involved in various activity that Trump neither knew about nor approved

Continuing on the light hearted note...….

https://twitter.com/LeoPelley/status...33716259438592

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 10-11-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Old
  (#48)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-11-2019, 04:44 AM

I sense another air barrel being loaded for discharge.

Meanwhile all the trained apes have fully lubricated and have their grip on.

And once again the thought moves through the hive mind.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#49)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
I see Comey's daughter at the SDNY is right in the thick of this.

Very suspicious.

Desperation before all the beans are spilled in October 18th?

Me thinks so.
Quote:
What beans are going to be spilled on October 18?

I'll mark my calendar. Again.

Or is this the same "day of reckoning" you said on October 1 was coming in a couple of weeks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
IG FISA abuse.
So, what time today should we expect the IG FISA abuse beans to be spilled? The day of reckoning is at hand.

Old
  (#50)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 07:55 AM

Quote:
So, what time today should we expect the IG FISA abuse beans to be spilled? The day of reckoning is at hand.
What was it someone said recently? Oh, right!

I'm only surprised the latest rumor sweeping those parts hasn't been mentioned here. That the martial law sweep up is right around the corner, and PBO has already been executed as an hors d'oeuvre for the MAGA! blood banquet.

-->>could I possibly be more up to date on this CT than these usual suspects here? Or are they shy to go there, because they think it's a secret?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Last edited by Sofla; 10-18-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Old
  (#51)
sjb
evolving player
sjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond reputesjb has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2019, 03:44 PM

Still waiting for WGDave to show us the beans that were to be spilled today about FISA abuse.

Dave? WG? Dave?

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: