Pool Cue Repair in Northern NJ???

vpr80

Registered
Seems I am having a bit of a hard time finding a place to repair my cues.

Has anyone had GOOD cue repair service done in Northern NJ (Bergen County)???

Thanks

droveto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A guy named Ron Tarr did my work for me. He lives in Morris County and also travels to the many local tournaments in Hudson, Bergen and Morris Counties.

I had him do my tips many times and he also converted a shaft to a phenolic tip/ferrule for me that has worked perfectly for years. I highly recommend him. He builds cues, repairs, etc... I've never had anything extensive done so I can't speak first hand, but his custom cues hit nicely.
I'm not sure of this is still his info, but this is what I dug up on him.
Ron Tarr Cue Repair
973-325-6495
poolshootr@hotmail.com

vpr80

Registered
Alright have a few emails out. Hopefully someone replies. Skip Weston is really close, so hopefully he can help me out. Thank you.

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
ron tarr has done work for me on a few occasions and i was always very happy. you can usually see him set up at apa events, maybe castle in rutherford or hi tech in weehawken.

Ron Tarr is the man. He's a knowledgeable, honest, and very capable repair person and I'm proud to know him and call him a friend. BTW, I do cue repairs, mostly tips and shaft reconditioning but I let Ron handle the stuff I just don't want to deal with, and I've never been let down.

His cues hit pretty sporty too!:)