G core vs Tiger ultra

stouter2386

how about the 5 out ?
Silver Member
Posted in another thread and got no responses

Does any one know the stiffness of the g core compared to the ultra ? Im probably going to be buying the Mcdermott dubliner soon and was wondering how the two shafts compare. I already have the ultra and im not a real big fan of the 12.75mm shaft due to my large hands. So hopefully ill like the 13mm and a softer hit with the mcdermott

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Posted in another thread and got no responses

Does any one know the stiffness of the g core compared to the ultra ? Im probably going to be buying the Mcdermott dubliner soon and was wondering how the two shafts compare. I already have the ultra and im not a real big fan of the 12.75mm shaft due to my large hands. So hopefully ill like the 13mm and a softer hit with the mcdermott

That's an apples & oranges comparison. I recommend more forum searching/researching.

stouter2386

how about the 5 out ?
Silver Member
That's an apples & oranges comparison. I recommend more forum searching/researching.

Ohh I've been looking for reviews on anything g core related trying to form an opinion based off what ive been reading online and cant really find anything about the hit of the cue other then it hits a ton or its a solid hitting cue of which we've all heard a thousand times about every cue out there lol

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which is why you need to try them out for yourself. One cannot describe the "feel" or "hit" of something so subjective to the individual. If you can't find someone who has either one, that you can try out, then buy them both, and keep the one you like the best...sell the other one. That's the best advice I can give you.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Ohh I've been looking for reviews on anything g core related trying to form an opinion based off what ive been reading online and cant really find anything about the hit of the cue other then it hits a ton or its a solid hitting cue of which we've all heard a thousand times about every cue out there lol