Permanent cue extender for Predator cues?

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anything like this for Predator cues with Uniloc pin where you attach the extender to your cue butt

https://www.seyberts.com/mezz-4-inch-extender

mexe4_1512584132_mezz_4_extender.jpg

the extender is designed to stay on your cue to add extra length during all play unlike a cue extension that you would put on and take off for curtain shots, such as the QR/QR2 extension that you need to take off after a shot (https://www.predatorcues.com/performance-accessories/qr-extension-2/)

Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a friend who bought the predator butt extension and have it cut the length into half. Works pretty similar to the mezz extension.

Personally I just use the balance rite shaft extension

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a friend who bought the predator butt extension and have it cut the length into half. Works pretty similar to the mezz extension.

Personally I just use the balance rite shaft extension

Really? cutting the QR2 extension by half sounds like a lot of works, plus it is very flimsy and doesn't look flush with the butt. (I have the QR extension)

There must be someone who made these, I see a lot of pros using those permanent extender on the butt (Shane, John Schmidt, Chang Jung-Lin...), I mean can I just buy that Mezz extender above and have someone to replace the pin to Uniloc, do you guys think it is possible?

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cue guy ...... Brent Romine......... made me a 4" butt ext that stays on and also made an 8" ext that screws in the back of the 4"...... it's a QR thread.

Made of wood of my choice, looks great and rolls straight. Also, both extensions are extremely lite for their size.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My cue guy ...... Brent Romine......... made me a 4" butt ext that stays on and also made an 8" ext that screws in the back of the 4"...... it's a QR thread.

Made of wood of my choice, looks great and rolls straight. Also, both extensions are extremely lite for their size.

Do you have this contact info? is he on AZB or facebook etc. Thanks!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
And to add to all that above, Molinari makes a direct fit that comes in three pieces of various lengths so you can mix as you please. Having a 2” or 4” permanent extension is nota problem.

Freddie <~~~ extension collector