Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page White House: Failed Airline Bombing Was Attempted Act of Terrorism
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-26-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post

I must be having a slow on the uptake day. There were only 7 posts prior to yours and none of them says anything remotely like what you suggest?
Is there another thread?

Where did you find about 30 posts saying the above? In fact where did you find any posts at all saying anything at all about not puitting him in jail or showing forgiveness etc?
That's easy, memikey....MY posts are worth 10 of anyone else's and because of that are usually taken out of context, misrepresented, and non-integrated by some readers so my one post equates to 30 posts that are stupid.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#17)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-26-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secaucus Fats View Post
How could this be attempted terrorism? I thought that from now on it's supposed to be referred to as "man caused disaster"? The guy is not a terrorist he's a "disasterist".
Good point.

LWW

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#18)
classiccues
Enlightened.....
classiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:

I must be having a slow on the uptake day. There were only 7 posts prior to yours and none of them says anything remotely like what you suggest?
Is there another thread?

Where did you find about 30 posts saying the above? In fact where did you find any posts at all saying anything at all about not puitting him in jail or showing forgiveness etc?
I am just going by the content of past posts and the groups certain people align themselves with....

JV

Old
  (#19)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-26-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
That's easy, memikey....MY posts are worth 10 of anyone else's and because of that are usually taken out of context, misrepresented, and non-integrated by some readers so my one post equates to 30 posts that are stupid.
Jeff Livingston
Very good point, I must agree with everything you said!!

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#20)
pooltchr
Prof. Billiard Instructor
pooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:

Are you suggesting this guy was already on a watch list or no fly list?
Not suggesting it all. I heard it on one of the news programs this morning. He was on a "watch list" but they hadn't learned enough about him to elevate him to the "no fly" list. I suppose they're lucky he wasn't trying to crash a state dinner at the white house!!!

Steve

Steve Jennings
PBIA Master Instructor

www.playbetterbilliards.com

"War on Terror" fallacies
Old
  (#21)
berlowmj
AzB Silver Member
berlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond repute

"War on Terror" fallacies - 12-27-2009, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooltchr View Post
Not suggesting it all. I heard it on one of the news programs this morning. He was on a "watch list" but they hadn't learned enough about him to elevate him to the "no fly" list. I suppose they're lucky he wasn't trying to crash a state dinner at the white house!!!

Steve
It is clearer than ever that the "war on terror" is primarily a means of controlling the population with fear & a pretext for imperialism & profiteering by the military industrial complex.

According to news reports, this man was under surveillance as a terrorist for almost 2 years. It was also revealed that there is minimal coordination between "intelligence" gathered on terrorists & those maintaining the "no fly list."

Old
  (#22)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2009, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccues View Post
I am just going by the content of past posts and the groups certain people align themselves with....

JV
Fair enough.........but we're up to 20 posts now and the only person to mention those things is you

Mike

Old
  (#23)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berlowmj View Post
It is clearer than ever that the "war on terror" is primarily a means of controlling the population with fear & a pretext for imperialism & profiteering by the military industrial complex.

According to news reports, this man was under surveillance as a terrorist for almost 2 years. It was also revealed that there is minimal coordination between "intelligence" gathered on terrorists & those maintaining the "no fly list."
Soooo ... the US is a fascist state if it uses powers granted under the Patriot Act to deter terrorism, and it is a fascist state if it doesn't?

LWW

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#24)
classiccues
Enlightened.....
classiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond reputeclassiccues has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Fair enough.........but we're up to 20 posts now and the only person to mention those things is you
Well of course.. do you think now anyone is going to say those things? Better to get it over with early then read the same old rhetoric...

JV

Old
  (#25)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Soooo ... the US is a fascist state if it uses powers granted under the Patriot Act to deter terrorism, and it is a fascist state if it doesn't?

LWW
I'll answer that....

It doens't matter what adjective one puts on a state as a state is immoral in its foundation, thus produces immoral outcomes overall.

One of the results of statism is dishonesty in motivation. IF the so-called Patriot Act of Bush the younger and his helpers was to protect us as claimed, why didn't they use that info to protect that plane from that guy? Because that is NOT the point of the state. The state exist for its own sake.

Can you imagine how ginned up the population would be and how much dearest leader's approval rating would have instantly grown had this nutcase succeeded?

Jeff Livingston

Taxpayers
Old
  (#26)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Taxpayers - 12-27-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuejoey View Post
And guess who gets to pay his medical bills !!!!
Not only are we paying the medical bills, he has been given
a court appointed attorney who has already asked to inspect the airplane....unbelievable

All this considering the goof was living in a multi-million dollar
apartment in London owned by his wealthy father.

LWW learns a new word
Old
  (#27)
berlowmj
AzB Silver Member
berlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond reputeberlowmj has a reputation beyond repute

LWW learns a new word - 12-27-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post

LWW
Tiger's bench press might still be debatable, but your record for the most ridiculous non-sequitor is unchallenged.

I'm glad that your limited vocabulary has been expanded to include "fascist." Now how many times did your pre-school tutor require you to repeat it in a sentence?

Old
  (#28)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

12-27-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post

....All this considering the goof was living in a multi-million dollar
apartment in London owned by his wealthy father.
Just an ever so slight misrepresentation

It seems likely that he hadn't lived in London since the middle of 2008, in fact he was barred from Uk as his visa renewal was refused. His father had to all intents and purposes disowned him and had even reported him to the US embassy in Lagos as being a suspected potential terrorist.

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 12-27-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Old
  (#29)
memikey
Never Has Been

12-27-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooltchr View Post
Not suggesting it all. I heard it on one of the news programs this morning. He was on a "watch list"....
Apparently it now seems he wasn't on the formal watch from which 'no fly' candidates are usually selected but only on a very much more general and much wider/bigger watch list which isn't normally a source for selecting 'no fly' candidates.

When something like this happens all these news organisations seem to trip over each other in a headlong rush to jump to conclusions on all sorts of aspects, usually on inadequate information. Even the information available now might be inadeuqate or unreliable.

It was exactly the same after the Ft Hood shooting. Clearly there's a lot more information yet to surface before anyone should be cherry picking bits that suit their own mantras etc as precious little seems to be wholly reliable info yet.

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 12-27-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Correction
Old
  (#30)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Correction - 12-27-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Just an ever so slight misrepresentation

It seems likely that he hadn't lived in London since the middle of 2008, in fact he was barred from Uk as his visa renewal was refused. His father had to all intents and purposes disowned him and had even reported him to the US embassy in Lagos as being a suspected potential terrorist.
Let me correct it then.

"He was living in London in a multi-million dollar apartment until the middle of 2008".

His father only reported him as a radical, not a terrorist.

Americans are still paying for his medical and for his legal, and his attorney is already trying to find evidence to minimize the charges, so the little goof won't have to spend the rest of his life Federal prison.

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: