Dear Mr. Obama... (Humor)

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Greetings and Salutations Sir.

I hope that all is well for you and your family and we the people hope that you continue to work hard for the sake of Our Country. We're counting on you.

We also hope that you have seriously considered the magnitude of the responsibility that lies before you - and the legacy of past Presidents, that you are obliged to carry forth.

For example, from George Washington to John Adams - from Abraham Lincoln to James "8ball" Monroe - from Eisenhower to Bush, the United States of America has, almost continuously from it's inception, enjoyed the esteemed honor of having a proficient billiard and/or pool player in the WhiteHouse.

That's correct Mr. Obama, it means that you better be on top of your game. We're counting on you.

What would the world think if Tony Blair could run the table on YOU of all people? Does Emperor Akihito make you nervous when he chalks up? What kind of message would that be sending - and how secure is your homeland really, if you can't even sink the 8ball first?

I know you have a nice table to practice on, I've seen it. So you have no excuse for not being able to whip Stephen Harper's hind end with a 50 ball run. What else could you possibly be working on that is more important than a 50 ball run?

Keep those priorities straight Mr. Obama and you'll do well. At least by me anyway. Best of luck Sir.

May your chalk always squeak and your balls always shine,
Mr. Bond.

obama.jpg

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The Prez

It's nice to see President Obama playing the game we love.
I like his intensity and ability to keep his eye on the ball.

Many of his 'instructors' would like him to alter his stance though.
...and maybe try shooting from the right

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.....Dear Mr. Obama

It is comforting to know that the sport of pocket billiards has been played by many past Presidents in the White House. The important thing is for him to "keep his eye on the ball"!
(and he's spending too much time playing that other game that uses a ball (golf) !

Dovecam.W

Very nice to see Mr. Obama playing the game we enjoy, he seems to be very professional - I mean his concentration.