Young Fedor Gorst

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another talented youngster on the horizon...

17 yr.old Fedor Gorst from Russia beat Scott Frost in the 3rd round of the banks, then in the 7th round he knocked Hillbilly Bryant out of the banks :eek: it finally took John Brumback to give the kid his first loss, in the 8th round.

Here's the kid beating Jason Shaw 3-0 in the major Euro One Pocket tournament this past this year ---->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLqjj9ELCKM

- Ghost

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Fedor travels cheaper than most of the tournament players also....
...he doesn't have to buy any shaving equipment.
:)

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And....whats his fargo rating?....LOL

I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. Fedor has a Fargo Rating of 756, and we've been tracking his development for quite some time.

Attachments

• gorst.png
    gorst.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,158

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason missed a few you'd expect him to make but it really didn't look like he was ever in a position to win. Kid's speed and banks were on point.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Gorst, who is 16, is an impressive cueist who shoots very straight. He also plays with patience beyond his years. Once his tactical skills develop further, the sky's the limit. He is a special player.

Add to that -- I really enjoy watching him play. Wishing him luck.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
Gorst, who is 16, is an impressive cueist who shoots very straight. He also plays with patience beyond his years. Once his tactical skills develop further, the sky's the limit. He is a special player.

Add to that -- I really enjoy watching him play. Wishing him luck.

His Youtube channel is full of him and his brother (I think), completing some pretty crazy drills.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. Fedor has a Fargo Rating of 756, and we've been tracking his development for quite some time.

Mike, is there any way to show long term trends? From just watching young people come up, and older pros go down, we can make a rough model that kids improve until they are 20 or so, then stay roughly the same until 40 or so, then decline until retirement. It would be nice to see what the data says.

Its also interesting that Fedor is 16 or 17 and has a Fargorate of 756. Does that mean he will peak at a Jason Shaw level, or at a Skylar Woodward level, or somewhere in between when he is 25 or so. We will know in the next 3 or 4 years which level of pro he will top out at.