Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page TRUMP: Black Voters In Baltimore Calling White House To Thank Me
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
08-01-2019, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
There is nothing untrue about Baltimore being a shithole run by the left.
I am suur the president was getting both praise and angry phone calls.

You were saying?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...crq-story.html

Over the last five years, Baltimore has received $903 million in federal grants for operating and capital expenses, according to city budget documents. Over the same period, the federal government also provided $1.1 billion to the Housing Authority of Baltimore City, according to USASpending.gov.

Cummings’ more expansive congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and contracts from the federal government over the past two fiscal years, according to the federal government website. The district includes parts of the city of Baltimore, as well as areas of the counties of Baltimore and Howard.
I did not say anything about Baltimore since I have not been there since 1991....I doubt that Trum has personally answered a single call from black voter in Baltimore.

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314², ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#17)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
08-01-2019, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
Have you ever driven through Baltimore?

I have.
yes....I believe it was in July of 1991.....I can dig up a date if you want...we were on our way from Philadelphia to DC.

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#18)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

08-01-2019, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Of course not. And thus why he has an opinion and supports the corrupt pols of Baltimore. Does Trump lie? you can't lie about Baltimore, the proof is in the shit hole
show me one post where I support any politician of Baltimore. Seriously...you seem to get more unhinged every day...
Does Trump lie...of course he does....that has been proven already many times.....every politician lies....some just more than others...some more outrageous than others.

Old
  (#19)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

08-01-2019, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Yeah, you'd think that tool promised to lower healthcare cost by $2,500 and that folks could keep their doctors and insurance.
FWIW- I'm guessing this is b.s. too. I just think it's funny when someone suggest that a certain politician is a liar when they blindly support another who is demonstrably one, as well.
so once again....show me one post where I blindly support anyone? This stupid black&white ideology of "criticize my guy = you're the enemy" is exactly the problem!

Old
  (#20)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member

08-01-2019, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4 View Post
that the equivalent of saying :

"trump has lied before, so when he says the truth about Baltimore, I'm just gonna call him a liar again anyway, cause I don't like him"
it's getting tiring....he said he is taking calls from black voters in Baltimore that praise him for his approach....and I call BS on that....I bet he has taken no calls...unless Kanye is visiting Baltimore for some reason....

Old
  (#21)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-02-2019, 03:49 AM

Upset much?

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmo View Post
Does Trump lie...of course he does....that has been proven already many times.....
There may be forums where what he says would be considered stretching the truth, but this is not one of them. Go on with your bad self!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#23)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 05:06 AM

Quote:
so once again....show me one post where I blindly support anyone? This stupid black&white ideology of "criticize my guy = you're the enemy" is exactly the problem!
Wise conservatives who love America vs moronic D'rats who despise America.
There are no moderates.
Thus spach CO.

Old
  (#24)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

08-02-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Upset much?

You raise a good point. I've noticed that the level of frustration from those who try to debate a few points with the majority on here lately has gotten to the point where one has to wonder if it's even worth it.
I know I'm that way and not even bothering to open most threads.
Some of you love the term "WINNING!"
You certainly are. At what cost?
Just one big happy extreme Right wing circle jerk?

Old
  (#25)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 05:19 AM

Well I am there every day. Seen it all.

Quote:
yes....I believe it was in July of 1991.....I can dig up a date if you want...we were on our way from Philadelphia to DC.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#26)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 05:34 AM

If PDT hadn't called Baltimore out would anyone be looking at it? Would things keep right on going as they were? The first step to recovery is admitting the problem. That wasn't gonna happen w out Trump.

For those politicians who can be honest, admit the problem and stop turning your back on it.

That goes for so many large democrat run cities.

There is a pocket imprinted on the backside of every object ball.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#27)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

08-02-2019, 06:11 AM

Interesting read.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/m...edy-crime.html

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: