Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Barbeque grill recommendations?
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-15-2019, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
It's Natural Gas.

New one is ng with wood chip box

JC
Can you use chips or pellets?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#62)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-15-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Can you use chips or pellets?
Gas makes the heat, chip boxes burn whatever you put in them. Still getting it put together.

I have a a smokin tex stainless smoker that I cook meat in slow and finish off on the grill and yum!

JC

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#63)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
07-16-2019, 11:04 PM

we have one of the most hard-core grills at our country-cottage in Finland. My parents actually have two there….a propane-grill and another that can be used with charcoal or brikets….the second is the one that is interesting.

As some of you might remember, my dad was a career-soldier in the Finnish Air Force mechanic to start with and retired at age of 45 some 30y ago. He once brought home from work a combustion-chamber of a Fouga-Magister

with the help of his brother (welde amongst other Things) converted that combustion-chamber into a small grill. Quite funky Thing.....I will try to remember to take a photo as I go there in about 3 weeks time.

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314˛, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Old
  (#64)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
08-08-2019, 02:18 AM

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

As promised... Small open grill ... Self-made.... All you need is some metal.. Welding skills... And Fouga Magister

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314˛, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Last edited by Kimmo; 08-08-2019 at 02:35 AM.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: