Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Whites arenít as prosperous as Trumpers seem to think
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-15-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
The trump card is the winning card. If you play a trump card during a game of Spades, it means that you take the whole trick ó in other words, you'll pick up every card on the table. ... Trump card comes from an old card game called "triumph," shortened to just trump in the 1500's.

I guess the person that plays the trump card is a trumper.
Ah.

Thank you.

I figured it had to do with winning.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#17)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Who or what is a Trumper?
I could attempt to answer that if I thought it was an honest question and not simply a lure for several to accuse the respondent of TDS, which is EXACTLY what would happen. And probably your intent.
I doubt that you can imagine someone who actually likes Trump giving you an honest answer.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#18)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
Given how much d'rats hate white folks (except for themselves, of course),.
Thank God you included the parentheses! I'm a registered Democrat and I was starting to think you were really nuts. I love a ton of white folks. Hell, all of my family, many of my friends, all of my Sunday school class are white. WhyTH would I hate them?
I can't think of any white folks I hate.
In fact I know a ton of Democrats in Harrison County who don't hate white folks.
You Right wingers and your silly talking points. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Old
  (#19)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJTyler View Post
I knew the article made me dumber ...

Can someone please explain to me why the percentages of people on food-aid only add up to 80% ?? What/who is the group receiving the other 20% of food-aid? (rounding cannot be responsible for such a large gap)

Or, is this just innumeracy in action.
When I was in college taking a course in computer graphics (actually programming computers to do graphics, not using drawing programs) we had a contest to see who could find the most misleading graphics in major media. Once a week we would share things we found. USA Today was represented frequently as was the NY Times and Newsweek. The criteria was that the information had to be 'true' but misrepresented in some way so that the average person viewing it would get the wrong impression.

I wish this graphic would have been around then. It is probably the single most misleading graphical representation of a subject I've ever seen.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#20)
ChopStick
Unsane Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-15-2019, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I love a ton of white folks. Hell, all of my family, many of my friends, all of my Sunday school class are white. WhyTH would I hate them?
In fact I know a ton of Democrats in Harrison County who don't hate white folks.
Calm down hondo. It's OK.

Don't believe everything you think.

Old
  (#21)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

08-16-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Thank God you included the parentheses! I'm a registered Democrat and I was starting to think you were really nuts. I love a ton of white folks. Hell, all of my family, many of my friends, all of my Sunday school class are white. WhyTH would I hate them?
Tom, if you voted for Trump, you no longer qualify as a drat. Sorry, dem be the rules. The rest of your party, with open borders, supporting MS-13, and claiming white privilege everywhere they go, talking about reparations, support illegals and how white men are toxic.... no, surely they meant the last statement in a good way. WOW

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#22)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

08-16-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post
Calm down hondo. It's OK.

It's okay to be white? I was so worried for a while. You know, being a registered Democrat and all.
"You guys" are always telling me who I'm supposed to be hating: whites, America, Trump, freedom, blacks, the Constitution, decency, families, law and order.
All of the men in my family were registered Democrats and practically all fought in wars.
Makes me wonder.
Why not just let the Republicans get their asses shot off? According to "you guys" , you're the only ones who believe in Democracy and America. Right?
I'm calm, Chop. Just love to cut through the bullshit.

Old
  (#23)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

08-16-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Tom, if you voted for Trump, you no longer qualify as a drat. Sorry, dem be the rules. The rest of your party, with open borders, supporting MS-13, and claiming white privilege everywhere they go, talking about reparations, support illegals and how white men are toxic.... no, surely they meant the last statement in a good way. WOW
I voted for Trump because I believed he was a better choice than Clinton, especially in foreign affairs.
The Republicans in WV are worthless in my opinion and I have no use for them.
I vote for who I think is best for America and West Virginia.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: