Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Donald Trump has apologised for fat-shaming supporter

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Donald Trump has apologised for fat-shaming supporter
Old
  (#1)
Pangit
AzB Silver Member
Pangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond reputePangit has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Donald Trump has apologised for fat-shaming supporter - 08-18-2019, 04:49 AM

Well done "Mr. president"...well done.

Donald Trump has apologised to a supporter he fat-shamed at his latest 2020 campaign rally in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Thursday night, after mistaking the MAGA fan for a protester and telling him to “go home and start exercising”.

​On a typically wild evening, the president inspired new chants of “Lock her up!” and “Send her back!”, directed at Hillary Clinton and Democratic congresswoman Ilhan Omar respectively, took credit for an Obama-era law, pledged to cure AIDS and praised state representative Al Baldasaro, who once called for Mrs Clinton to be shot.

Mr Trump has meanwhile expressed an interest in buying Greenland, the world’s largest island, according to The Wall Street Journal, prompting Denmark to tell him: “We are open for business, but we’re NOT for sale.”

The president's desire to buy Greenland has sparked considerable ridicule for Mr Trump, and one presidential candidate — Montana governor Steve Bullock — even went so far as to buy the website "IsGreenlandForSale.com", and is using it to fundraise his long-shot campaign.

Mr Trump was slated to hold a meeting with his top foreign policy officials on Friday, where they were to discuss a potential peace agreement with the Taliban.

That deal, if it is managed, could allow the US to officially end its presence in Afghanistan after nearly 18 years of conflict.

Old
  (#2)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 11:01 AM

he also "fat-shamed" (wtf?) himself at the same time, or did you not actually see the clip?

Old
  (#3)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 11:02 AM

He doesn't need facts, he has the "truth".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
he also "fat-shamed" (wtf?) himself at the same time, or did you not actually see the clip?

Old
  (#4)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 11:06 AM

I think that little clip of Fat Bastard with Trump's head is kinda funny... well done

of course, I thought Baby Trump was funny too

Old
  (#5)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 11:45 AM

And the guy said "I knew he was talking about me and I still support him" or something like that. You know why? Because he's not a fragile special snowflake that needs a safe space to process his feelings. He's an American and knows he's overweight and can deal with reality.

Of course he's going to vote for Trump.

It's funny to watch all y'all get offended on his behalf. When he doesn't even care.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#6)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 01:10 PM

Agreed, someone did a nice job on that clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
I think that little clip of Fat Bastard with Trump's head is kinda funny... well done

of course, I thought Baby Trump was funny too

Old
  (#7)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 01:28 PM

He did NOT apologize for anything, or the fat-shaming part, is the reporting on this I've read.

Quote:
“President Trump called the supporter he shamed for being overweight at last night’s rally from aboard Air Force One and left him a voicemail, per WH official,” said the Washington Post’s Philip Rucker.

The New York TimesMaggie Haberman said that Trump told the man “he wasn’t talking about him when he fat-shamed someone, and thanked him for support.” Of course, if he wasn’t talking about the man in question, it’s not clear why the president would have called at all. And he could have avoided the whole mess by just not mocking anyone’s weight, which can be offensive to people whether or not they are the specific target of his wrath.

CNN’s Kaitlan Collins expanded on the reporting, noting that he refused to apologize for the remarks.

Quote:
@kaitlancollins
Follow Follow @kaitlancollins
More
Kaitlan Collins Retweeted Kaitlan Collins

Correction: Trump did not apologize, a White House official tells me. He phoned the supporter, left him a message thanking him for his support, but did not use the words "sorry" or "apologize."

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-18-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
And the guy said "I knew he was talking about me and I still support him" or something like that.
I heard another supporter there said, "Beat me, Daddy!" You know why?
YOU know why.

God bless each and every one of you

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: