Turningstone Brackets online?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Where can I find the brackets for Turningstone?

Customarily, the players meeting at Turning Stone is Thursday mid-day, after which they'll have a confirmed list of entrants, and that's when they generally do the draw. The event itself starts at 4:00 PM.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Are the brackets posted online, or only at the board at the event?

Customarily, the players meeting at Turning Stone is Thursday mid-day, after which they'll have a confirmed list of entrants, and that's when they generally do the draw. The event itself starts at 4:00 PM.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
On the win side, Jennifer's name appeared to be play Catherin Ong, instead of Boemmel.

On the board, I made the same mistake a couple of times because some names were written too close, hiding the bracket lines. I thought Pat Fleming going to play Jayson Shaw, but turns out they're in adjacent brackets.

She is, in the losers bracket.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Frankie Hernandez is a tough cookie....lost hill-hill to Shaw

Earl has played three matches...lost two games so far....C’MON EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runnintable

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Az Biiliards MAn!

Home page of Az Billiards should do it for ya!

free live stream on FB, by Upstate Al.

all should be real easy to find.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I think his second match started at 12 noon, and according to my watch, he was already done by 12:34.

Frankie Hernandez is a tough cookie....lost hill-hill to Shaw

Earl has played three matches...lost two games so far....C’MON EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
My guess, like the Taiwanese, it has to be worth it for the visa application and trip. Need several events lined up to make it worthwhile to stay in the states.

Kind of weird I hardly ever see a Philippine player in this tournament.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Earl is in the third round.....and hasn’t lost a game yet....:eek:

Maybe we should lobby to have Johnny Archer serve as a ref for the Strickland/SVB match? GO EARL! :grin

(edit) Thanks for the link. I won't sign up for facebook, so following the link. Will watch when they go to youtube.