Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Democratic Rep. calls Antifa members 'peaceful protesters' during CNN interview

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Democratic Rep. calls Antifa members 'peaceful protesters' during CNN interview
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Democratic Rep. calls Antifa members 'peaceful protesters' during CNN interview - 08-19-2019, 02:59 PM

Democratic Rep. calls Antifa members 'peaceful protesters' during CNN interview

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dem-re...ers-during-cnn

The same day that 13 individuals were arrested at far-right and far-left demonstrations in Portland, Ore., Rep. Debra Haaland, D-N.M., called members of Antifa "peaceful protesters."

During a Saturday interview with CNN, Haaland responded to a tweet from President Trump about declaring Antifa a domestic terrorist organization, and accused him of siding with white supremacists.

"Major consideration is being given to naming ANTIFA an “ORGANIZATION OF TERROR.” Portland is being watched very closely. Hopefully the Mayor will be able to properly do his job!" Trump tweeted on Saturday.

"This is on par with what the president does. He sides with the white supremacists, he sides with the white nationalists, with the domestic terrorists in our country... he's incited violence against people of color," she said.

"Portland is a Progressive city. They want to ensure that they keep their city moving forward," Haaland continued.

"It’s not surprising that Trump would side away from the folks who are the peaceful protesters working to safeguard their city from domestic terrorism. [I'm] just not surprised at all that the president sides with the white nationalists. That’s been his mode of operation since before he was elected president."

Police Chief Danielle Outlaw said at a press conference that the 13 individuals who were arrested were charged with disorderly conduct, interfering with police, resisting arrest, possession of a weapon in a park and unlawful use of a weapon.

Police also tweeted out images of weapons they had seized from multiple groups of protesters, including bear spray and metal poles.

At this time, we know of six force-events involving officers," Outlaw said. "There was one instance where an officer deployed pepper balls. The other instances involved take-downs or control against resistance."

Old
  (#2)
megatron69
AzB Silver Member
megatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 03:34 PM

Pile of crap.

I'll bet that Vietnamese journalist from a few weeks back doesn't believe those Antifa jackholes were peaceful.

Old
  (#3)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

08-19-2019, 04:02 PM

B-b-b-b-b-but ... they're fighting fascism! That's a good thing, right?

Old
  (#4)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 04:55 PM

Obviously, contrary to people like Sofla, mainstream Democrats quite literally actively consider such groups their constituents. Just as they do felons, rapists, thieves etc.

Simple truth.

Democrats and/or people who commonly vote Democrat commonly deny this because it makes them uncomfortable. They don't like it.

I would suggest they reconsider their position. They likely are not a Democrat.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#5)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 06:08 PM

Why would anyone be surprised that an idiot who thinks Mao Zedong, Joseph Stalin, and Pol Pot were benign, also thinks that the fascists of Anitfa (if there's ever been a more ironic name for a group of brainless fools, I've yet to see it) are peaceful?

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#6)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 07:06 PM

Come on - they're just a bunch of peaceful folks righteously opposing fascism, because you know, that's in their name...just like the ACA was affordable and provided care Lol.

It's sad but not surprising how stupid people have gotten these days - they have no idea what fascism actually was or is, that we're nowhere near it under Trump...quite the opposite, that they're being gullible useful idiots in their "orange man bad" NPC roles, and in the irony of ironies they're the ones using fascist tactics and trying to impose fascism.

Feel free to see these great examples of the left in all their glory.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...28409367515139

Old
  (#7)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2019, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
Pretty peaceful.

And they say a full auto weapon is unnecessary.

Old
  (#8)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
08-21-2019, 11:25 PM

oh I am sure there are plenty of good people on both sides....

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314˛, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: