(#1)
RandallMorrison
AzB Bronze Member
RandallMorrison is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Skype™ to RandallMorrison 
Thumbs up 2015 Canadian Pool Championships - Live Stream - 04-04-2015, 07:55 AM

Hey hey AZ-folks!

For those who have missed it, we've put together a pretty solid stream for the 2015 Canadians up here in the frozen north and the general consensus seems to be that if more people knew about it, more people would be watching.

However, I've been frightfully busy running the thing 16+ hours a day all week, so the extent of my online promotion is not what it could have been--and even so, I'm really more of a snooker guy, so my network of pool distribution contacts probably isn't the best.

In any case, please feel free to check out the live stream here:

Only one day left as the final 12 in Open 9-Ball play off today, including the likes of John Morra, Jason Klatt, Erik Hjorleifson and a host of other canucks you may or may not recognize!

Please check it out, if you wouldn't mind! It's been a huge amount of work and if you think it's worth sharing, then please do! If you think it's total crap, share it anyway and spam up our chatroom with hateful objections and complaints!!

We need all the press we can get for cue sports up here in Canada, after all!

Thanks everyone!

Old
  (#2)
"Q" Protectors
AzB Silver Member
"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute"Q" Protectors has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-04-2015, 08:08 AM

Link
https://youtu.be/oxqNUqISPFU

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: