Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page My Favorite Meucci Cues
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-12-2017, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushout View Post
I've seen most of these and owned the mo-6. The mo-11 however, I have NEVER seen anywhere.
Interesting you should mention the MO-11. I've only seen one, and heard of a second. Fairly well known Mid-Atlantic player Tommy Kaye, who played local tournaments, as well as the senior tour in the 90s and 00s owned one. Tommy and I talked about it, and from my recollection, he was only aware of two. One went to him, and one went to Jim Rempe. That's about all I know about the MO-11.

I've only seen a few examples of the MO-5, which Ken referred to; it was a pretty rare bird I think.

All the best,
WW

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: