What's your thing, other than pool?

219Dave

Pool is my therapy
Silver Member
I don't know what got me thinking about this...but here it is: Other than pool, what's your favorite hobby/obsession/pasttime/sport?

Golf? Hunt? Play the guitar? Poker?

I know that some may say this is NPR, but in a way, it is pool related. I'm trying to figure out what type of person gets really into pool.

I'll start out....

I play the drums.

I'd have set this up like a poll, but there are way too many possible options.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Victorian literature (especially Dickens), mathematics, tournament bridge, classical music, opera.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
One of my other favorites.....

Attachments

• Black Pin1.JPG
    Black Pin1.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 682

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Well, I'm an EXCELLENT snow-angel maker. I enjoy opening canned food with an old-fashioned twist can opener. I observe the mating habits of earthworms/nightcrawlers on my driveway and sidewalk after summer showers. And last, but certainly not least, I enjoy sniffing most noxious gasses....

plus you may be able to guess by looking at my avatar, and what's written above it... :)

Last edited:

Franky

woman I said NO!!!
Silver Member
Surfing, spearfishing/fishing, hiking with my dog, and buying women fish sandwiches.
tim_meadows_randi_brough_candi_brough_the_ladies_man_001.jpg

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Fantasy Baseball---It can be extremely time consuming for apprx 7 mos if you dog it draft night. I normally dog it draft night...

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
side kicks

I'll have to follow Mr. V. with something ill
check out my boy on the 1's & 2's,
I co-founded the studio hosting the video, I spin records, breakdance, skateboard, snowboard, and mostly spend time with my daughter.
-cOOp

Last edited:

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own and shoot machineguns and long range competitions. This is one of my 50cals Chris.
07shoot003.jpg

My brother with my M4
treyshooting029.jpg

My M4 and mac10 in 9mm both supressed
treyshooting036.jpg

My 1919A4
1919005.jpg

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
Fantasy Baseball---It can be extremely time consuming for apprx 7 mos if you dog it draft night. I normally dog it draft night...

any word on Santana or Cabrera yet??? (figured you might have an inside scoop - if you follow the fantasy online stuff). I'm a BIG fan, but the fantasy leagues are just too much work for me. I can think of a few Cards I'd give up + cash to get either off those two :D

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Finding new ways to develop relationships.

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Chris Byrne said:
And one of my trap guns.
yildiz001.jpg

yildiz004.jpg

yildiz008.jpg

I have a buddy that was BIG TIME into competition shooting...he has a gun than goes from 12g to 20g to 4-10 by changing (titanium?) tubes. Cost somewhere between $15k-$20K. Golfing buddy...