Coco And Holly For A AZer

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Sorry I think there is a big difference between hatred and just getting ripped off ... You can defend a crook if you want but I learned my lesson I hope your does not come at the same expense ...

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont have a problem with you

dont be an ASS...i wasnt defending him..just telling BOTH of you to take this to PM...or anywhere but this site..please, you have both made a ton of post.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I like this thread....though the other one was more entertaining until it closed.

I would say that anyone buying a cue from Eason use a escrow service. Offer some protection. May be a little harder with a custom cue, but anyone who would send a deposit or pay in full before inspection in this case would be foolish in my humble opinion.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
cubswin said:
I like this thread....though the other one was more entertaining until it closed.

I would say that anyone buying a cue from Eason use a escrow service. Offer some protection. May be a little harder with a custom cue, but anyone who would send a deposit or pay in full before inspection in this case would be foolish in my humble opinion.

I dont have a problem with that myself.that is 1 reason why I gave a 3 day grace on my cues. When no1 says anything how can I take care of it . Thanks Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
ramw5p said:
dont be an ASS...i wasnt defending him..just telling BOTH of you to take this to PM...or anywhere but this site..please, you have both made a ton of post.

Hi ,
Im sorry for letting my temper start to show here where it shouldnt have . You are right and im sorry to being rude.I will post in response to my cues posted . Thanks Jeff Eason

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Easonscues said:
I dont have a problem with that myself.that is 1 reason why I gave a 3 day grace on my cues. When no1 says anything how can I take care of it . Thanks Jeff Eason

Well Jeff I'd take care of it like this.

Customer: Jeff this cue has a serious wobble, the shaft seems warped, the butt lifts off the table, finish is flaking, ferrule isn't right, wrong wood used

Jeff: Ok, I'll be happy to send you a refund, tell me how you would like your money back.

Customer: Thank you Jeff that would be great (which means I won't bad mouth you from now until hell freezes over).

Then you can fix whatever may be wrong with the cue and sell it again, or make it fire wood depending on the problem.

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
There in lies the problem the money is spent as soon as he recieves it so he does not have any money to refund anyone ... So all he can offer is to fix the cue and most of the time it is unfixable ... So you are screwed and stuck with a piece of junk ... A 8 dollar house cue would of been straighter and a better cue ... Look at all the people who have lost money dealing with him ... That should scare the hell out of anyone even considering doing business with him. When you ask for A refund he is going to deny it is any fault of his and chances are give you long list of excuses and sob stories you will be out the cue and your money ... He also says no one lets him know anything over and over but at the bottom of my signiture are two links to pages and pages of people letting him know and wanting a refund and they did not get it or even come away satisfied ...

Last edited:

good_lawd_yall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
juicy stuff here

I thought yall were bestest buddies . Everytime one would post the other used to post . What about all those post where you were like jeff is such a great guy . Maybe you should go through all ten thousand of them and edit them . Man oh man. So king , tell me this , should I rethink trading my Harris , Dayton , Gunn , or joss cue for one of those good ole eason cues . LoL This is just like sands through the hour glass and so are the days of our lives. On a serious note here though, quality is no better than the materials, time and love you put into something. If you are serious about being a cue builder and opening up a nice pool hall, we do need a nice place to go to in south ga and best of luck to ya and i'm glad you finally seen the light.

Last edited:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The King said:
There in lies the problem the money is spent as soon as he recieves it so he does not have any money to refund anyone ... So all he can offer is to fix the cue and most of the time it is unfixable ... So you are screwed and stuck with a piece of junk ... A 8 dollar house cue would of been straighter and a better cue ... Look at all the people who have lost money dealing with him ... That should scare the hell out of anyone even considering doing business with him. When you ask for A refund he is going to deny it is any fault of his and chances are give you long list of excuses and sob stories you will be out the cue and your money ... He also says no one lets him know anything over and over but at the bottom of my signiture are two links to pages and pages of people letting him know and wanting a refund and they did not get it or even come away satisfied ...

(-MY Player -
Leon Sly Brazailian Rosewood and Olive wood wrapless player, Doug Patrick Inlayed Custom...

- Break Cue -
The King Break Jump Cue

-My Other Cues- Sly Tulipwood and Ebony Wrapless , Helmstetter , Duffrin , Valley

-IN THE WORKS-
2 Sly's in the works ...Chris Bryne Ebony and Burl Floating Box Cue)

Love the Name you put on the Break Jump cue there.The only thing you did on it was sand it and spray it .I did everything elsa including make both shafts for it but it got you name on it . LOL.Owell enjoy it as I know you will. Now you will not have me to do all the work for you ,Goodluck on building cues Butch. Now its time for you to tell another story like ,you made that whole cue,lol. Jeff Eason

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Yes we are serious and I have always been loyal to my friends that is why I stuck by Jeff when so many refused too... But in the end I got screwed too, all my friends told me it was coming he has screwed a couple of them also... I knew it was coming but still I figured I would stick by him and see if he proved everyone wrong ... I was wrong and I learned my lesson well ... It won't happen twice fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me ... there will not be a second time Yes I made some good posts about Jeff and tried to be his friend and stick by him gave him money alot of money to bail him out of some troubled spots and treated him good ... Some people you just can be like that with ... I was hoping he was different you have every right to rub it in my face and say what you will becuase I tried to befriend someone I felt sorry for him when no one else liked him at all...All Jeff wanted out of me was the money and when he thought it dried up and I was not going to continue to hand to him and buy for him he turned on me and that was his biggest mistake ... I have a close friend who owns his own business and has done quit well ... He is seriously considering opening a pool hall and is looking into getting a Clausen lathe and a repair lathe and some nice tables and things needed to open a nice hall we live in among several times that have nothing like this so it should do well... No one here trusts Jeff to work on thier cues he has crossed to many people here in town and other then the old pool room there is no place to go and it closes at 6 each night ... We figure we can run the Pool hall with a cue shop and repair shop and sell some collectables out of it with a kitchen in the front ... It will take time but we are looking for a building and I have been asked to run it as he feels he can certainly trust me and it will give him time to cater to his own business ... It is something I have always wanted to do because I love pool ... I love cues and everything about the game ... It will not be about making money as long as we have enough to live on ... My house is paid for and I have nice little retirement fund set up ... It is time I do something I love ... Leon Sly and Doug Patrick have offered to help me if I have a problem and coach me along ... I am really looking forward to it ...

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Jeff I have proof you did not build this cue or the other one ... The cue rolls straight ... It will not cut your hands when you run them over the ring work ... It does not rattle and the rubber butt sleeve stays in the pin is centered ... And the tip does not jump off when you break with it but most of all it is straight and I will have the money backing me to refund a unhappy customer and not make excuses and stick them with pure junk ... That is the difference between you and I ,you use the cheapest materials to build the cheapest cues you can for the biggest profit you actaully steal from people with the junk you sell ... I put my heart and sole into it and will spend the money to get the best quality I can get ... I will take pride in my work and love cues and pool there will be pride in what I build and put out it will have my name on it ... Your already the laughing stock of the town and it won't be long till you move to another state you know no one wants you here ... I think if you look back in the thread I posted my cues in you told everyone I built the cues ... So again you tell another lie ...

Good night Jeff ... Your karma is killing you that is why your covered in all those sores and scales and bleeding all the time ... I hope it is not contagious you may pass it along in your cues ... That would be heck get a piece of junk and some kind of disease on top of it ...

Last edited:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The King said:
Yes we are serious and I have always been loyal to my friends that is why I stuck by Jeff when so many refused too... But in the end I got screwed too, all my friends told me it was coming he has screwed a couple of them also... I knew it was coming but still I figured I would stick by him and see if he proved everyone wrong ... I was wrong and I learned my lesson well ... It won't happen twice fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me ... there will not be a second time Yes I made some good posts about Jeff and tried to be his friend and stick by him gave him money alot of money to bail him out of some troubled spots and treated him good ... Some people you just can be like that with ... I was hoping he was different you have every right to rub it in my face and say what you will becuase I tried to befriend someone I felt sorry for him when no one else liked him at all...All Jeff wanted out of me was the money and when he thought it dried up and I was not going to continue to hand to him and buy for him he turned on me and that was his biggest mistake ... I have a close friend who owns his own business and has done quit well ... He is seriously considering opening a pool hall and is looking into getting a Clausen lathe and a repair lathe and some nice tables and things needed to open a nice hall we live in among several times that have nothing like this so it should do well... No one here trusts Jeff to work on thier cues he has crossed to many people here in town and other then the old pool room there is no place to go and it closes at 6 each night ... We figure we can run the Pool hall with a cue shop and repair shop and sell some collectables out of it with a kitchen in the front ... It will take time but we are looking for a building and I have been asked to run it as he feels he can certainly trust me and it will give him time to cater to his own business ... It is something I have always wanted to do because I love pool ... I love cues and everything about the game ... It will not be about making money as long as we have enough to live on ... My house is paid for and I have nice little retirement fund set up ... It is time I do something I love ... Leon Sly and Doug Patrick have offered to help me if I have a problem and coach me along ... I am really looking forward to it ...

Butch, Let see here ,you gave me $400.00 to build you the cue in this thread.We talk alot about what woods to use and you picked out the forarm from Prather( 1 of the places I get my parts from,would they like what you said about there stuff,I dont know maybe I should ask them)You also picked out the coco for that handle(from my wood stock)I had to have more rings made for your cue (no biggie) because thats what you wanted in it.Then we invited you in to our home for dinner(you were welcome to dinner anytime)and the 2 weeks you were out of work for xmas you were there everyday.Your son was also welcome anytime.we invited and took you when we took the kids to gameland and you didnt have to pay there.This is just some of what we have done (does this sound like some1 is being used?)Even thow things have turned out the way they have I am not sorry for all the time you spent with my family and I.I guess things just happen .Again good luck with whatever you do. And Butch every1 can look at those cues and tell who did 90% of the work.When I ask you if you wanted to do this part I heard you say "no im not ready to do that"
I am droping this now and enjoying life again ,Its to short for this headack . Jeff Eason

Last edited:

Straycat

Banned
easons shop

heres a pic of easons shop.....my sources apologize in advance for the poor quality of the pic.
easonsshop.jpg

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Jeff I gave you 450.00 for the materials and deposit on the cue ... I also gave you the wood for the handle in the cue ... I am not knocking Prathers work actually that is the only part of the cue that looks good and is attractive .... But I am surprised they sell to you I would not want my company represented in the fashion you represent them in ... So now you admit you got my money and you sold the cue to someone else ... Yes I have eaten at your house and went on two family outings we use to be friends till you crooked me ... Also I think I felt a little entitled seeing I was paying a large chuck of your mortgage ... With money I gave you and tax dollars that went into all the food stamps you get. You would call me and ask to borrow money to buy milk for your kids and I never got that back either but never said a word ... At least your kids had milk ... I gave you money to bail you out of alot of trouble and buy products for your business..When you ripped Straycat off I gave you the money to refund him for that poor cue you made to save your name but I know now that no one can save you ... Showed you how to light a gas heater to keep warm with ... Gave you rides when your vehicles broke down and stranded your family ... I did one heck of alot for you compared to what you even thought about doing for me ... You told me that over and over ...

Yes the cues should look like some of yours as you often came to me for idea's on designs that you executed poorly you have admitted that on here over and over . You did help me with the Jump break when the old ring work you made fell apart you pieced it back in and got it crooked actually the cues look a little like Sly's wrapless players that is what they were designed after and alot of yours cause that is who cues impress's me they are just not of as good of quality as he puts out ... As you know and everyone who looked that is the cue I refused to try to sell because you messed up the ring work in it ... I posted that with the cue also ... I did not need the money bad enough to put a cue out there that I knew was not right I'm not like you ...My name was on it as you insisted seeing I built it and I was not going to put something out there I was not proud of I kept it for myself... You showed me some basic stuff but I knew all along that I would do better and build better and was kind of ashamed working with you becuase I felt like I would get heat from it seeing what kind of cues you make ...But I also knew I wanted to know the basics of cue making and you know a little about from Sly you just don't care enough to put out quality work...

Now I am going to do something you have not done for a long time ... Go to work ... Feel free to bash me when I am not here as you did yesterday ... I doubt I will have to respond anymore there are enough poeple here you screwed also that are fed up with you ... And to be honest Straycat comes up with some of the funniest stuff about you I was totaly wrong in my attempts to get him to leave you alone you deserve everything you get and more ...

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
The King said:
Jeff I gave you 450.00 for the materials and deposit on the cue ... I also gave you the wood for the handle in the cue ... I am not knocking Prathers work actually that is the only part of the cue that looks good and is attractive .... But I am surprised they sell to you I would not want my company represented in the fashion you represent them in ... So now you admit you got my money and you sold the cue to someone else ... Yes I have eaten at your house and went on two family outings we use to be friends till you crooked me ... Also I think I felt a little entitled seeing I was paying a large chuck of your mortgage ... With money I gave you and tax dollars that went into all the food stamps you get. You would call me and ask to borrow money to buy milk for your kids and I never got that back either but never said a word ... At least your kids had milk ... I gave you money to bail you out of alot of trouble and buy products for your business..When you ripped Straycat off I gave you the money to refund him for that poor cue you made to save your name but I know now that no one can save you ... Showed you how to light a gas heater to keep warm with ... Gave you rides when your vehicles broke down and stranded your family ... I did one heck of alot for you compared to what you even thought about doing for me ... You told me that over and over ...

Yes the cues should look like some of yours as you often came to me for idea's on designs that you executed poorly you have admitted that on here over and over . You did help me with the Jump break when the old ring work you made fell apart you pieced it back in and got it crooked actually the cues look a little like Sly's wrapless players that is what they were designed after and alot of yours cause that is who cues impress's me they are just not of as good of quality as he puts out ... As you know and everyone who looked that is the cue I refused to try to sell because you messed up the ring work in it ... I posted that with the cue also ... I did not need the money bad enough to put a cue out there that I knew was not right I'm not like you ...My name was on it as you insisted seeing I built it and I was not going to put something out there I was not proud of I kept it for myself... You showed me some basic stuff but I knew all along that I would do better and build better and was kind of ashamed working with you becuase I felt like I would get heat from it seeing what kind of cues you make ...But I also knew I wanted to know the basics of cue making and you know a little about from Sly you just don't care enough to put out quality work...

Now I am going to do something you have not done for a long time ... Go to work ... Feel free to bash me when I am not here as you did yesterday ... I doubt I will have to respond anymore there are enough poeple here you screwed also that are fed up with you ... And to be honest Straycat comes up with some of the funniest stuff about you I was totaly wrong in my attempts to get him to leave you alone you deserve everything you get and more ...

Butch I will not go on with this ,You are not telling the truth here .And im sorry I upset you last Sun. when I spent time with my Sister and Stepdad I hadnt seen in 2 yrs.I thought you understood are I would have done it diff. Good luck

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
The funny thing is, he thinks people believe his lies... When I had dealings with him I couldnt believe the lies he was telling, trying to make ME look bad.

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
I apologize to all AZ members who have had to endure this fiasco ... I apologize for the repitition of my posts on this subject ... It upset me that he sold the cue to another person and yet took my money with no intentions of paying it back after all I did to help him out ... I tried to be loyal to him and in doing so got what I deserved from him for sticking by him... I see he is banned but he also told me that he made up multiple user names when everything went bad with Remy and Straycat and he could not sell his cues ... He had intentions of coming back under another username but then his cues started selling again... I am sure that he will use these names so I would be cautious .... This is the last post from me on this subject and I sincerely apologize if my posts upset any of the good members who's company I enjoy here at AZ...