Russian Ken

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Information on Russian Ken

I made the mistake of loaning him a large amount of money at the Derby and I am not planning on letting it go.

If anyone who knows me can let me in on any information on him such as his full name, address places he plays pool I would appreciate it.

Please PM me any info you might have, thanks in advance.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
PM sent.

I want to get this out there publicly so other people don't make this mistake.

Follow the link that Freddie posted. See that kid? Don't EVER, EVER, loan him a dime. He will tell you he has money coming out of his ears, that he can get more money than you'll ever have in your life, that his money will be here tomorrow.

He has none of that.

When he has money, his creditors line up to get paid. Some of them do. Some of them don't.

Don't be one of those creditors.

Russian Kenny has been doing this for a little better than 10 years now. Don't be the next person to get caught up in his nonsense. He's not going to change anytime soon.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Had a similar experience, trying to bite me for a dime. The guy was in action at DCC and needed a "short term" loan. I told him I don't know you and don't want to get involved. End of story.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PM sent.

I want to get this out there publicly so other people don't make this mistake.

Follow the link that Freddie posted. See that kid? Don't EVER, EVER, loan him a dime. He will tell you he has money coming out of his ears, that he can get more money than you'll ever have in your life, that his money will be here tomorrow.

He has none of that.

When he has money, his creditors line up to get paid. Some of them do. Some of them don't.

Don't be one of those creditors.

Russian Kenny has been doing this for a little better than 10 years now. Don't be the next person to get caught up in his nonsense. He's not going to change anytime soon.

Ive known Kenny for probably 15 years, being from the Philly area. This information is 100% true. He's great action in that he will bet his life savings (in his pocket) in a single game. But don't EVER loan him money or bet him $2 without posting it.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ive known kenny for probably 15 years, being from the philly area. This information is 100% true. He's great action in that he will bet his life savings (in his pocket) in a single game. But don't ever loan him money or bet him $2 without posting it.

never give that kid a nickle or play him without posting

Treyf123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Information on Russian Ken

I made the mistake of loaning him a large amount of money at the Derby and I am not planning on letting it go.

If anyone who knows me can let me in on any information on him such as his full name, address places he plays pool I would appreciate it.

Please PM me any info you might have, thanks in advance.

Good luck in getting your money. He owes me and my buddy a good sum of money from derby as well.

phillyviper1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive known Kenny for probably 15 years, being from the Philly area. This information is 100% true. He's great action in that he will bet his life savings (in his pocket) in a single game. But don't EVER loan him money or bet him $2 without posting it.

Bump for the right guy.....

Good luck in getting your money. He owes me and my buddy a good sum of money from derby as well.

I just wanna put it out there. I am offering my services for a 5% comission i dont think there is anyone one azb that knows more about kenny then me . So if you all would like to get your money back or get in contact with kenny i would be the go to gu

Last edited:

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Add me to the list of people from the Derby that put money in his pocket and got air barreled. He actually screwed up my cue as well. I've got a $1,000 Schon that's all cracked up now from when he was shooting the spot shot against SVB.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Add me to the list of people from the Derby that put money in his pocket and got air barreled. He actually screwed up my cue as well. I've got a $1,000 Schon that's all cracked up now from when he was shooting the spot shot against SVB.

Sucks man. I thought you were avoiding that bite.

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sucks man. I thought you were avoiding that bite.

I was avoiding his ass on Saturday. He was busted again and blew my phone up trying to get another dime out of me. I told him I stake him in the game, but he was playing for 25% and I was going to be present. The game didn't happen and I just ended up avoiding him.

Birriards

Banned
Are there really people out there that just loan money to guys that they don't even know nor know their full name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dcc

While he was negotiating a game at DCC Mon night someone called him out for airing people in front of everyone. he got pissed. Pretty funny watching the guy who airs people get pissed off when challenged.

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While he was negotiating a game at DCC Mon night someone called him out for airing people in front of everyone. he got pissed. Pretty funny watching the guy who airs people get pissed off when challenged.

I think he was playing that 6 ball ghost game on the 10 foot with the gaff cue and lost $12k. I think he aired $4k of it. I'm not sure though...

rezin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there really people out there that just loan money to guys that they don't even know nor know their full name?

I've been known to do it. I'm a very trusting person and I will normally give everyone a chance, but if you burn me, then there's going to be a problem. I'm the kind of guy that will fly across the country to collect on a $200 debt. It's just the principle of the matter...