" The Freezer " Scott Frost Final Update....

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After having the scrimshaw work done "twice", The Freezer Box Cue with Titles is finally completed.....All white is Ivory with a slight touch of Silver. The cue weighs 18.1 with either shaft. I want to give a special thanks to Crystal Herbert for the terrific work that she done. Please enjoy the pics. and as always, Thanks for Looking....!!!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues
qbcustomcues.com

Freezer Box Cue with Titles 3 009.jpg

Freezer Box Cue with Titles 7 013.jpg

Freezer Box Cue with Titles 6 003.jpg

Freezer Box Cue with Titles 4 006.jpg

Freezer Box Title Cue 007.jpg

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is awesome idea on titles scott has won. wish joss & schon did something like this for varner,sigel and archer during there prime. meucci for rempe,hall and many more champions!

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
ken, very nice it doesn't get much better Awesome cue buddy:smile:

Last edited:

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
This cue is very special. You should be very proud and Scott should feel very fortunate. I hope he plays the heck out of it!!

JimmyK

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it plays as good as it looks, Scott will have a lot more titles
that won't be listed on this cue. Outstanding job, an absolute
head turner!!! Congrats on the great build and to Scott.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the compliments, they are all greatly appreciated...!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues

Razor03

Registered
Wow! QB custom cues has out done themselves yet again! This cue is AMAZING! Such a beautiful cue and from experience playing with a QB customs I'm sure it plays as good as it looks! Congrats QBall on an amazing build. Scott is a lucky man.

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow! QB custom cues has out done themselves yet again! This cue is AMAZING! Such a beautiful cue and from experience playing with a QB customs I'm sure it plays as good as it looks! Congrats QBall on an amazing build. Scott is a lucky man.

Thank You Jake for the compliments on Scotts cue..!! It hits a ton.... Hope all is well...
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues