Lou Interrupts a Perfect Aim Lesson

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you could have a new career. There are sooooo many characters on AZB.
Gotta do one on Dippy and Scott or how about when Grady got skinned at Kolby's in AZ. There's a million of them.

Keep up the good work.

NineballBEN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:thumbup::thumbup: That was like a breath of fresh air in a stale room!!! Funnier than Sh*t too!!!:rotflmao1::rotflmao1: Can't wait for the sequel or the response movie "Gene strikes back"...:yikes:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Hi there dave,

If they give an award for creativity on AZ it would be hard to top this.

I couldn't even reply for about 15 minutes. I was laughing to hard.

I'll bet Lou is laughing too...............

Maybe I'll put this in the new video with your permission of course.

Thanks again my friend.

Geno........

Gene - I hope you liked it. It was a good gaff, I thought. I think I got the idea when Lou was knocking your thread and you still offered to help his game with a happy face. Totally pro. I thought a cartoon would make that even funnier. I'm also glad Lou didn't get all indignant about me bringing up the air force stuff. He's pretty sensitive about that.

:)
Dave

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
That was cool....

Is it just me or did more of you read the next several posts with an artificial robotic type voice????

Jaden

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member

Attachments

• confu.jpg
    confu.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 202

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perfect Aim

This is great.
I got so excited I went and did one myself.
Would anyone else like to have a thread in NPR for members creations?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene - I hope you liked it. It was a good gaff, I thought. I think I got the idea when Lou was knocking your thread and you still offered to help his game with a happy face. Totally pro. I thought a cartoon would make that even funnier. I'm also glad Lou didn't get all indignant about me bringing up the air force stuff. He's pretty sensitive about that.

:)
Dave

"Revenge is a dish best served cold." Old Klingon Proverb ;-)

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
"Revenge is a dish best served cold." Old Klingon Proverb ;-)

Lou Figueroa

You can post anything you want. There's no way you didn't laugh at that video, though. I laugh every time I see the video and watch you call in the CIA.

Anyways, revenge away. I have thick skin :) If you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at anyone. Ditching the Jesuit sayings? You're breaking character, Lou.

I'm working on one with Dippy / Scott. It's so funny, I honestly don't think I should post it.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a hoot Spider, you should do one on the Shane and Earl match, maybe some sharking even a magnifying glass. lol

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can post anything you want. There's no way you didn't laugh at that video, though. I laugh every time I see the video and watch you call in the CIA.

Anyways, revenge away. I have thick skin :) If you can't laugh at yourself you can't laugh at anyone. Ditching the Jesuit sayings? You're breaking character, Lou.

I'm working on one with Dippy / Scott. It's so funny, I honestly don't think I should post it.

Now don't go all paranoid on me again. And I'm not breaking character (thought you could figure that out when I jokingly quoted an "old Klingon" Proverb).

So here's a smiley so you feel better :)

Lou Figueroa

Last edited: