FS: 1994 South West - 56" cue

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Up for sale is a 56" South West. Pin 346 94. The butt and shafts are both 1" shorter than normal. This is as stiff a pool cue as you're gonna get. Here are the specs:
Butt: 14.92oz - this is dead straight
Shaft 1: 3.63oz, 12.4mm - slight roll
Shaft 2: 3.56oz, 12.4mm - slight roll

It is a birdseye maple cue with ebony points and maple/ebony veneers. This cue is in extremely good condition and has not been refinished. It does have a leather wrap.

Asking $2700 (shipping in the US included). Reasonable offers will be considered. If you have questions, need more info, or want to make an offer please email me at christolynch@aol.com. No PM's please!This cue belongs to a friend of mine but I am the one that took the pictures and did all the measurements.

The pictures don't seem to be showing up for most people although I can see them fine. Weird. If you need pictures emailed to you please send me an email at christolynch@aol.com and I will email them to you when I get to my home computer. Sorry for any inconvenience.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scroll down for more pics.

Last edited:

danutz

Banned
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
still no pics, you need to upload them via photobucket or similar site, copy the img link, then paste in your post.:thumbup:

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am posting the pics the same way I have previously. I can see them in the posts. They are in my album and I am copying the BB code. Isn't that correct?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am posting the pics the same way I have previously. I can see them in the posts. They are in my album and I am copying the BB code. Isn't that correct?

No pics for me either. Click on the "insert image" icon in the toolbar and put in the URL of the picture.