Coll Cues Photo Gallery

michaelt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one

I have one of Carlos' Cues and indeed it plays DAMN GOOD! Nicely balanced with no problems moving whitey around either! You can tell when you use it that it was built very very well.

Michael T

CollCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first wanted to learn how to build a cues it was pretty difficult
to find someone to let me into their shop to learn.
Ned Morris was kind enough to let me into his shop and his home...
Some of you wanted to know who I learned from...

Here is one of Ned's cues - Nice one - Thank you Ned

Believe it or not, this cue was built without the use of a CNC!

Ebony, Burl, Ivory, Silver - Sexy!

Last edited:

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
What does a cue like this sell for?

Attachments

• CC cue.jpg
    CC cue.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 784

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Step up and upgrade your Forum membership today..."Gold Membership only costs >10 cents /day".

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maidenfreak....good luck in this month's drawing for one of the 5 custom made John Barton cases
that were made for AZ Gold Members only........some very special custom cue cases.

Thanks for joining the "Gold" community of contributing AZers.....we help Jerry continue providing AZ services at no charge to the pool playing public.

yelvis111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having held this cue in my hands, I can say definitively that pictures do not do this cue justice. The veneer work is absolutely flawless as are the proportions of the gun stalks/sights. It's a true work of art.

DblGonzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had this cue for about a week. Several people have played with it. Nothing but rave reviews, everyone who has played with it loves it. I have even been given some hard to turn down offers for the cue. If you have ever played with one of his cues you will know what I am talking about.

brumabull

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just picked up a Carlos Coll cue from ''itzel0101'' and all I can say is that the man has talent,he built one hell of a cue..it has a very solid hit to it and great feedback..this young man might be flying under the radar for now but he won't be for long.

CollCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is everyone doing? Building 30 new cues give or take a couple! ;)
Pictures to come soon!

Here is a tease… Butt sleeve…

foospot

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Pink ivory

Not a big fan of pink ivory but the way this cue is put together and the finished product-it has changed my perspective.