Calling out Jay Halfert

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Actually, I would be more than willing to bet lunch that the book_collector was in the pool
world well before you were born.

Dale(I'm just sayin')

That explains it, because my first job (1967) was in a pool hall.
If BC was in the pool world before I was born, he would be older than the faces you see on cash.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuesblues...thanks for the link....I knew there had to be more to this.....I missed the train with my prior post...........Oops.
But don't worry Allan as I qualified as marksman with every piece listed on my CCW licenses and seldom have to draw....Well, at least this past week I haven't.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Cuesblues...thanks for the link....I knew there had to be more to this.....I missed the train with my prior post...........Oops.
But don't worry Allan as I qualified as marksman with every piece listed on my CCW licenses and seldom have to draw....Well, at least this past week I haven't.

I love being called out on threads designed to call out others.
With all of the people being called out these days, there should be an official "calling out" thread, or a sticky.
Anyway, this fiasco all started when Jay offered me that free Pechauer, so just like the Earl situation, it's all Jay's fault, just ask agent99.

Now that we're back on topic, I've decided to start calling out a lot of people.
If I don't have any reasons to call people out, I'll be making shit up, and nobody is off limits.

Book collector, I don't care how old you are, I've got pool cues older than you><:smile:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have reason to believe that Blues is hiding out in the mountains of Colorado, he may be the famous DB Cooper.

I have been keeping track of him for some time. One of the biggest clues is that he pays for everything with 20 dollar bills.

And he wears a Hugh Heffner style smoking jacket made from parachute silk.

I knew there had to be more to this

Hahaha. Sure Bava. Whatever blows you hair back Mr. CCW Marksman. How did you achieve that distinction. From being able to remove a side arm from your hip without shooting yourself first.

I bet that it also says Gold Member on your permits too.

Last edited:

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I don't know Jay beyond this forum. But I've read enough here regarding him, from countless people, and read enough from him to know that he is the real deal. And the OP is WAY out of line.

See, he has people who aren't necessarily his friends sticking up for him.

Just people who can see the forest for the trees...

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
I'll translate:

I was totally high when I started this post and don't have any examples but if I say so now I will look like an idiot so I will blindly pile up more crap to confuse everyone.

there you go. good translation. :grin-square:

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll translate:

I was totally high when I started this post and don't have any examples but if I say so now I will look like an idiot so I will blindly pile up more crap to confuse everyone.

I don't agree with you often, but I'd say that sums it up nicely !

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OP is simply non sensical

What does criticizing a player have to do with accepting a bet against another forum member?

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look guys, Jay has his opinions JUST LIKE EVERYBODY and I for one am glad he shares them on the forum. Jay has been my friend for over 45 years and he has always been an advocate for pool. So if you didn't agree on what he said then that's OK but to try to tarnish his image on the forum, that is wrong.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Look guys, Jay has his opinions JUST LIKE EVERYBODY and I for one am glad he shares them on the forum. Jay has been my friend for over 45 years and he has always been an advocate for pool. So if you didn't agree on what he said then that's OK but to try to tarnish his image on the forum, that is wrong.

Not much chance of Jays image getting tarnished on this forum. Not by one or two people spouting off some degree of foolishness.

Jay sets the standard around here. Easily.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Pool Wars" a great book by Jay Helfert.

You can order it here at: jayhelfert.com
Nice web site some great DVD's too.
IT must really bug Agent 99 to know that
his thread might end up making his buddy
Jay some cheese. LOL :thumbup:

Last edited:

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My only question I have for everyone that has defended Jay is.... How is Agent99's rep still all green?