Stan's New Video Part Deux

evis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As much as I dislike Lou, he's 100% correct on the terms.

The challenger (John) doesn't get to dictate where the rematch is held. If John really were serious about a match, then I think he would just get up and head to St. Louis and win the money.

All I know is if I had the money, I would travel anywhere Lou wanted to play him some one pocket.
Man if I only knew where Markeith Lloyd was...road trip for sure Beibs :)

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have nothin to prove. I won.

Lou: 1

John: 0

Lou Figueroa

Nope it's John 1. Lou 1. I won the first set, you won the second. The game score stands at 10-8 between us. In 15 years you are only 2 games ahead of me. And 10k but I consider that money well spent to expose the fact that it took a bunch of conniving wannabe hustlers to make the game as you alone wouldn't bet 10cts that fat meat is greasy.

Come to STL and you will get played.

And you won't have to play to "break even" either. *Lot's* of dough here for you :) Come get it, big boy.

Lou Figueroa

Right, well get the dough boys to post 20k on you and we might have some action.

You keep saying you can beat me for $20K, so you must be at my level or the better player.

Come to St. Louis and I'll play.

Lou Figueroa

I do think I am a better player than you. My point though is that YOU won't play ANYONE else for any amount who YOU think is as good as you. In the pool world such a person is called a nit.

Hollywood Billiards was in Florida. (If you got out more you'd know that.) Got played there, no problem. I think it closed a few years back.

Lou Figueroa

Yes, you're right, it was House of Billiards in California where you DUCKED everyone but wrote that no one would play you. I doubt you played anyone in Hollywood billiards either but if you did the "story" was likely highly embellished.

If I had thought there was a serious offer to "flip it," at the end of our match, I would have been all over it.

Lou Figueroa

A bag of cash wasn't a serious offer? You know full well that you told Brian you would "think" about it and literally ran away as quickly as possible.

Mrs Barton wouldn't go for it IIRC. Smart lady, Mrs B.

Yes she is.

As much as I dislike Lou, he's 100% correct on the terms.

The challenger (John) doesn't get to dictate where the rematch is held. If John really were serious about a match, then I think he would just get up and head to St. Louis and win the money.

All I know is if I had the money, I would travel anywhere Lou wanted to play him some one pocket.

Anyone can dictate whatever they want. Whether they get it or not is another story. It's my money so I can decide where I want to put it into play. If anyone thinks I am not serious post the money and bet me $1000 on whether I freeze up my end of it or not. I am not opposed to going to STL. But get someone to post 20k on Lou first. I have zero interest in going there where the best I could do is break even.

If I had 50k, 100k or more liquid I would bet it all on myself. Lou doesn't scare me in the least. The only opponent capable of beating me in a Lou/John match is myself.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not opposed to going to STL. But get someone to post 20k on Lou first. I have zero interest in going there where the best I could do is break even.

So all Lou has to do is post up 20k (or more), and you'll go to STL?

Well, there you go, Lou.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
You can't beat him. I have $2000 to bet on that opinion.

Him getting played hasn't nothing to do with his stupid comment. I understand he's your Idol, I get that, to me he comes off as a little nuts.;)
You pluck away at that cte John, wish the best for you.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Him getting played hasn't nothing to do with his stupid comment. I understand he's your Idol, I get that, to me he comes off as a little nuts.;)
You pluck away at that cte John, wish the best for you.

Stupid comment? LMAO. The only "stupid" comment is the one you made where you show that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND the depth of the conversation.

You post ripoff video and Stan posts ORIGINAL video. He understands everything you know about the game and so much more.

You're a good player in your basement and that's about it. Stan is a world class player who can hold his own among the world class even as a retired teacher.

And no you don't wish the best for me. You wish the worst and wish that I can be upstaged at every opportunity. So save the BS.

Any time you make it out of the basement you're welcome to join the conversation ON THE TABLE where the adults are.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Stupid comment? LMAO. The only "stupid" comment is the one you made where you show that you DO NOT UNDERSTAND the depth of the conversation.

You post ripoff video and Stan posts ORIGINAL video. He understands everything you know about the game and so much more.

You're a good player in your basement and that's about it. Stan is a world class player who can hold his own among the world class even as a retired teacher.

And no you don't wish the best for me. You wish the worst and wish that I can be upstaged at every opportunity. So save the BS.

Any time you make it out of the basement you're welcome to join the conversation ON THE TABLE where the adults are.

Keep acting like you get it, I'm sure even you impress someone.:wink:
And yes I do wish you the best, I can see you have suffered with this aiming shit.
Even took personal lessons with Stan, still failure. Must suck to play for so long and yet have the skills to run a rack.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And yes I do wish you the best, I can see you have suffered with this aiming shit.
Even took personal lessons with Stan, still failure. Must suck to play for so long and yet have the skills to run a rack.

What have you won?

What's the most you've even played for of your own money?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I offered to pay ALL THE EXPENSES for Stan and Dr. Dave to get together. Dr. Dave declined. I am very interested in the science guys getting together with the method experts to figure out the science behind these methods.

But if "science" guys just want to mock and belittle then there won't be any consensus or compromise.

Why aren't you interested in telling Stan to stop calling CTE an objective aiming method until everybody gets together and figures out how it works? After all that's all we are asking.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

You mean lack the skills? Right, I can't run a rack. This aiming shit?

Oh gee, let's see.....you have been here for year promoting "this aiming shit" until someone said something you don't agree with then suddenly it's "this aiming shit".

I have suffered nothing...."this aiming shit" has been great for my game and through it I have met hundreds of great people IN REAL LIFE since I actually don't spend all my time locked in a basement pretending to be a good player.

I know where I stand in the pool world as a player and am cool with that. I work on getting a little better each day and take pleasure in learning. You take pleasure in touting your self-deluded superiority and in putting other people down.

Stan has helped hundreds of players in real life and tens of thousands through the internet. You....don't really help anyone..... at one time I thought you were cool but like so many people you turned out to not only be not cool you're actually a malicious and nasty person. It's unfortunate because you seem to love pool and you are good at it. But you're selfish and mean so whatever skill you acquired doesn't matter.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Why aren't you interested in telling Stan to stop calling CTE an objective aiming method until everybody gets together and figures out how it works? After all that's all we are asking.

Because it is objective.

Why don't you prove it's not since you are unwilling to go and get with Stan and work it out with him?

Oh that's right you can't.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I love that I have a place where I can invite people to come and try out CTE and any other method ON THE TABLE.

I have been so much happier away from AZB because of the amount of straight up NITS here who would rather spend their time knocking instead of getting on the table with other people and figuring things out.

People who get on the table and share are so much cooler than people who knock those who do.

I am reminded of the famous quote attributed to Amelia Earhardt, "those who say something is impossible to do should get out of the way of those who are doing it."

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because it is objective.

Why don't you prove it's not since you are unwilling to go and get with Stan and work it out with him?

Oh that's right you can't.

That's a great answer. Nobody knows how it works but you do know that when they figure it out it will definitely be objective. Uh huh...

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That's a great answer. Nobody knows how it works but you do know that when they figure it out it will definitely be objective. Uh huh...

We know how it works. At least we know as much as it to know without some controlled tests.

At this point it is well toward the fully objective end of the spectrum.

Again, take a bunch of CTE users and throw out random shots. Let one CTE user figure out the "key" and then transmit it to all the other ones and I am pretty sure most of them will make the shot in a couple tries at best. The better users will likely make most of the shots on the first try.

Get a bunch of feel players and do the same thing. The first thing you will notice is that there is no "key" to transmit. The second I predict is that the make rates will be far lower for the feel players.

Now do the same for GB. The "key" is the same for all shots...find the GB and replace it, correcting for throw. I predict that the make rates will be far lower with this group as well.

If my predictions come true what would your explanation be for the results?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
You mean lack the skills? Right, I can't run a rack. This aiming shit?

Oh gee, let's see.....you have been here for year promoting "this aiming shit" until someone said something you don't agree with then suddenly it's "this aiming shit".

I have suffered nothing...."this aiming shit" has been great for my game and through it I have met hundreds of great people IN REAL LIFE since I actually don't spend all my time locked in a basement pretending to be a good player.

I know where I stand in the pool world as a player and am cool with that. I work on getting a little better each day and take pleasure in learning. You take pleasure in touting your self-deluded superiority and in putting other people down.

Stan has helped hundreds of players in real life and tens of thousands through the internet. You....don't really help anyone..... at one time I thought you were cool but like so many people you turned out to not only be not cool you're actually a malicious and nasty person. It's unfortunate because you seem to love pool and you are good at it. But you're selfish and mean so whatever skill you acquired doesn't matter.

Like I said, you don't get it. And its you and your buddies that started shit with me along time ago. Never been about who uses the system, but Stans 5 shots and curtain tricks among the crazy nonsense. Giving shit back to you guys who actually start every argument is touting.
Shit went south starting with you nutty ass's.:)
How about keep cte off the forum, or grow some thick skin and handle being questioned without being hurt.:)

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
What have you won?

What's the most you've even played for of your own money?

What have you won? Nothing
What's the most you've even played for of your own money? a dollar...lost 564 dollars.

You wanna Gamble?

We know how it works. At least we know as much as it to know without some controlled tests.

Again, take a bunch of CTE users and throw out random shots. Let one CTE user figure out the "key" and then transmit it to all the other ones and I am pretty sure most of them will make the shot in a couple tries at best. The better users will likely make most of the shots on the first try.

Get a bunch of feel players and do the same thing. The first thing you will notice is that there is no "key" to transmit. The second I predict is that the make rates will be far lower for the feel players.

Now do the same for GB. The "key" is the same for all shots...find the GB and replace it, correcting for throw. I predict that the make rates will be far lower with this group as well.

If my predictions come true what would your explanation be for the results?

Every genuinely great player ever has only played with feel. Every. Single. One.

Your predictions are fantasies.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Excuse me? Care to elaborate on exactly what this means?