georgia billiard academy trip

billf59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got back from a three day session to the GBA Chris is a very good instructor I have some health issues and he was very understanding with them he corected a lot of problems with my stroke and stance which help some with my back problems I came away a lot better player with a lot of information to work on I had a great time learned a lot. I plan on a tune up trip later this summer I recomend if you want some help to contact the GBA be prepaired to hit a lot of balls and I bet you will leave with you will leave better than you came thanks Chris see you later this summer

nikschc

BCA Recognized Instructor
Silver Member
Thank you

Bill,

I'm excited that you had a fantastic trip and have already seen a great improvement in your game. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thank you for the post,
Chris Niksch
www.gabilliardacademy.com

gatorcc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got back from a three day session to the GBA Chris is a very good instructor I have some health issues and he was very understanding with them he corected a lot of problems with my stroke and stance which help some with my back problems I came away a lot better player with a lot of information to work on I had a great time learned a lot. I plan on a tune up trip later this summer I recomend if you want some help to contact the GBA be prepaired to hit a lot of balls and I bet you will leave with you will leave better than you came thanks Chris see you later this summer

I agree with you 100%. I have been going to GBA weekly for about 6 weeks now and my game and even more importantly my confidence in my game has improved dramatically. It is a great place to learn this game we all love! :)