Complete set of D series pool cues

JerrysCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a complete set of D series pool cues 16 of them a brand new the rest are refinished by Mcdemott

Taking offers

Attachments

• Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

now that is what I call an incredible pic......and the cues are cool too

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry,

Nice set of cues, indeed! Can we see your entire cue collection of cues posted here anytime soon?

Gerry S.

Last edited:

dizzy6930

Registered
hello hyow are you doing sir i was just woundering would you be intersted in selling your D26 ive been looking for one for a long time.......dean

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow.

I feel lucky to still have my D-2.

I bought and sold a D-3 last year...a really fine example too.

The D series is legendary, no doubt. To see all of them together is truly a thrill.

Eventually I want to own one or two additional examples. I can't even imagine owning them all.

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup:

EDIT: I think a lot of the younger players really have no idea what these cues are or were or they wouldn't be buying the cues they do. These are seriously great shooting cues and the lower end models are still commonly available at very reasonable prices.

Last edited:

sourhed87

Registered
Jerry nice collection there. I want to get a couple more of them, the D-20 and the D-22.

Wow.

I feel lucky to still have my D-2.

I bought and sold a D-3 last year...a really fine example too.

The D series is legendary, no doubt. To see all of them together is truly a thrill.

Eventually I want to own one or two additional examples. I can't even imagine owning them all.

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup:

EDIT: I think a lot of the younger players really have no idea what these cues are or were or they wouldn't be buying the cues they do. These are seriously great shooting cues and the lower end models are still commonly available at very reasonable prices.

Chopdoc,

I agree, I just bought a D-17 and it is by far my favorite cue. I am a younger player. Been looking for awhile for a decent D-17 found one sent it in to McDermott and they refinished and matched a I2.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Nice collection !!! I've still got my very first cue I ever bought, a D12 I bought 25 years ago when I was 17 years old, it will forever be in my collection.

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice collection! I have a D2, D5, D7 (first decent cue I purchased) and a D17, my personal favorite of the D serious.

John

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I see you mentioned selling the set together. How much is the set worth?