LD Shaft Experts

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
As far as I'm aware, Viking still hasn't released their eXactShot LD shaft to the market. However, I have access to a pre-production prototype.

Do any of the LD experts out there have any tests they want to see (within reason - I have no high-speed cameras or robotic arms) with the shaft? Or just photos of it? Are we LD'd out?

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As far as I'm aware, Viking still hasn't released their eXactShot LD shaft to the market. However, I have access to a pre-production prototype.

Do any of the LD experts out there have any tests they want to see (within reason - I have no high-speed cameras or robotic arms) with the shaft? Or just photos of it? Are we LD'd out?

I'm never LD'd out. I've made it a good practice to accept what others do not condemn it. So, if there is another option for lower deflection, I consider it a good addition to the Industry because the bottom line to all of it is???
There is not one single shaft on the planet that fits the requirements for every player. I don't care who made it. But with the variety of shafts offered, you yourself can figure out, not necessarily which one deflects the least but more importantly, which one is right for you. Deflection may not even be part of your criteria in your search. If you like the way a certain shaft plays, you still have to practice.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Ahh ok, I was only told a few weeks ago it would be available for me and hadn't had the chance until now to give it a try. All the same, it's here if anyone has questions.