Sincere condolences to you and your family Mr. Prout

May Willis rest in peace

GodSpeed,
-Kat,

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So sorry

My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

I am so sorry for your loss. May you and your family find peace on this Easter Day.

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, that must be a blow.
I hope for as much you miss him
you will be able to hold onto
and remember your time together

rest in peace, willis

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
My identical twin brother Willis passed away today. This crushes me to my very core.

He has many friends who are AZB participants, as he went to several pool/billiard events with me each year, like the Hopkins SBE and others.

We were best friends since the day we were born, over 71 years ago, and spoke almost daily. I am heartbroken.

Will Prout

Oh my gosh Will, I am so sorry. I just can't imagine what it would be like to lose my brother. He was fortunate to have a loving brother like you. If he was just like you, he was a great man.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Hey Will so sorry to hear this. I lost my younger brother tragically 2 years ago this last January. I think about him every single day. Hang in there, it does get a little better.

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am very Sorry to read that , My Condolence's to you and the Family. May the Lord give you Strength and Comfort during this extremely hard time.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry

Very sorry to hear about your loss, no words can really help at a time like this. Please know you and your brother are in my prayers .

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad news indeed. I suspect you'll always see him every time you look in the mirror for the rest of your life, and it will probably make you feel just a little better.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Will Prout

Will, you have my deepest sympathies. I just lost my younger Brother on March 22nd. I cannot begin to express my sorrow for your loss. I wish the grace of God upon you, and your family.
Joe P.