Jackpot Cue

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not understand people upset who did not buy a Jackpot, but are upset how they were sold.

These Trolls never bought, touched, or hit a flipping ball with a Jackpot. But they know everything there is too know Jackpot Cues.

This is the same BS Tommie1351 went through the with some NO NAME CUES he sold. People wanted to know the maker, Tommie kept the secret, and the two Cuemakers cola rated, who did his project Cues remaind unknown. People who got Tommies Cue loved em, even they did not have the makes, name on them.

Deanoc is guilty of nothing but being a good sales and, and creative writter. Like over 50% of the other sellings who are all good creative writers. Salesmenship 101, no crime, it's a college course.

Why would someone sell their hold Grail Cue? Many reasons, and it could be the Holy Grail Cue. Or thinning inventory, think out collection, or flipping time.

Funny thing is I have not seen anyone who bought a Jackpot directly from Deanoc cry the blues. HawaiianEye can only sign praises about his Jackpot.

Jam got one as a gift from Deanoc for Keith McCready, she came here to tell her story. Thread went to s*** for no reason except it was a Deanoc Jackpot.

Well congratulations trolls you chased Jam away, and we will never know what Keith honestly think of his Jackpot. She indicated he was going to test it out, but thank Trolls, no test drive report.

But I am sure Keith could play better Pool with a Broomstick with LePro Tip then most of the Trolls who spend their live crying about Deanco creative writing, and the Jackpot they never saw, touched, or hit a ball with.

JMHO. If your upset now Tought Taco.
It doesn't matter if someone saw, played, with, bought,sold a Jackpot cue. The facts are people on the forum got very upset (rightfully so) about a long time member lying/deceiving/cheating other memers, I have no clue why that is so hard for you to understand. This is a public forum and people are supposed to look out for other members. You condoning Dean makes you as bad as him in my book. It would be one thing if he sold a batch of unknown cues to willing buyers but to completely lie and misrepresent the cues he sold as to who made them is absolutely bullshit. He is 100 % guilty of that and people like you defending him are just as wormy. Regardless if some or all if the purchasers enjoy the cue or think they got a good deal the fact us they were completely scammed, would it be ok if I sold a counterfeit Decal cue as a Cognoscenti as long as the purchaser was happy? I think not, the buyer would have been drydocked just the same as a "Jackpot" purchaser. Every time u defend this guy you show your ass and other forum membets realize you cant be trusted as well. Good job!👍

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
It doesn't matter if someone saw, played, with, bought,sold a Jackpot cue. The facts are people on the forum got very upset (rightfully so) about a long time member lying/deceiving/cheating other memers, I have no clue why that is so hard for you to understand. This is a public forum and people are supposed to look out for other members. You condoning Dean makes you as bad as him in my book. It would be one thing if he sold a batch of unknown cues to willing buyers but to completely lie and misrepresent the cues he sold as to who made them is absolutely bullshit. He is 100 % guilty of that and people like you defending him are just as wormy. Regardless if some or all if the purchasers enjoy the cue or think they got a good deal the fact us they were completely scammed, would it be ok if I sold a counterfeit Decal cue as a Cognoscenti as long as the purchaser was happy? I think not, the buyer would have been drydocked just the same as a "Jackpot" purchaser. Every time u defend this guy you show your ass and other forum membets realize you cant be trusted as well. Good job!��

Well your making assumptions. Who make you God of the Forum. I was stating my opinion, Apprently you do not like my opinion? Will say it again had dealing with Deanoc personally, zero problems. as seller & buyer both parties happy.

Are you a Democrat in favor of opinions, as long as they approved by you?

I am still waiting for to hear from ther unhappy buyer, my ears & mind is open to their comments.

People like you ran Jam off, ran Jam off again. Was hoping to hear what Keith a Real Deal Pool Player thought of his gift. Guess that is not happening. Think Jam said who need AZB drama.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good God you are thick. YOUR DEAL WITH DEAN WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE JACKPOT DEAL.. and then you say unless one buys he can't comment, yet you expect a non buyer to take your input re: good ? Can't have it both ways.

Dean flat-out lied about the maker and jacked up the price and you call that good selling. It is flat out predatory deceit.

Great job bringing politics into the discussion, too. Tool.

Well your making assumptions. Who make you God of the Forum. I was stating my opinion, Apprently you do not like my opinion? Will say it again had dealing with Deanoc personally, zero problems. as seller & buyer both parties happy.

I am still waiting for to hear from ther unhappy buyer, my ears & mind is open to their comments.

People like you ran Jam off, ran Jam off again. Was hoping to hear what Keith a Real Deal Pool Player thought of his gift. Guess that is not happening. Think Jam said who need AZB drama.

Scrunge19

Registered

Doesn’t it get tiring to bring politics into every discussion on this site? Just go watch Fox ‘News’ all day or post in the cess pool that is NPR. Your posts add practically nothing to the discussion and even when they might, they’re so poorly written that It’s not even worth trying to decipher them.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I get tired of people trashing something they have never seen, touched, played with, or personally owners.

I will say it again, I have seen no real deal Jackpot owners crying the blues about the Cues they purchased from Deanoc, HawaiinEye has two he loves.

This Forum is full of a lot of BS about people, from people who claim to know of have spies everywhere. This is what old ladies do from boredom. Start malicious rumors trying to hurt people.

Too much drama on the Forum lately. JMHO

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Well I get tired of people trashing something they have never seen, touched, played with, or personally owners.

I will say it again, I have seen no real deal Jackpot owners crying the blues about the Cues they purchased from Deanoc, HawaiinEye has two he loves.

This Forum is full of a lot of BS about people, from people who claim to know of have spies everywhere. This is what old ladies do from boredom. Start malicious rumors trying to hurt people.

Dean tried to pass off a Nitti and an EDC to me, saying they were in MINT condition. The Nitti came chalk stained with red chalk, and the wrap was black with pink speck due to the chalk staining. He also sold me an EDC that had bad scuffs on the butt cap, and some unadvertised blemishes. So....don't paint Dean as lily white. I think the no pic thing was part of the con on some of these "monster" cues.

Do I qualify, seeing as those two cues ran about $2k?

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member

What is boils down to is you know nothing about cues, and you're no where near where these items are discussed. I know of several that were unhappy with their cues and returned them to Dean. Now, the only credit I can give to Dean is he stood by his money back guarantee. But, let's be honest, at this point he had to. There was even a whole convoluted story about the one Pat ended up with, and how Dean threatened him and the original owner in order to get it back. Dean played this forum like a violin. I still, for the life of me, cannot figure out how he's not banned. It doesn't matter if you like the fact that you're cheated; the fact remains you were cheated. Just as you get tired of "blah, blah, blah", I get tired of you and Hawiwi defending a lair, a thief, & a low life con man. Dean is trash. Period. Has been for years. People who are really into the cue world know of his antics and none trust him. You defending him add you to his trash pile. Same as defending RKC. Birds of a feather...

Kick rocks.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
What is boils down to is you know nothing about cues, and you're no where near where these items are discussed. I know of several that were unhappy with their cues and returned them to Dean. Now, the only credit I can give to Dean is he stood by his money back guarantee. But, let's be honest, at this point he had to. There was even a whole convoluted story about the one Pat ended up with, and how Dean threatened him and the original owner in order to get it back. Dean played this forum like a violin. I still, for the life of me, cannot figure out how he's not banned. It doesn't matter if you like the fact that you're cheated; the fact remains you were cheated. Just as you get tired of "blah, blah, blah", I get tired of you and Hawiwi defending a lair, a thief, & a low life con man. Dean is trash. Period. Has been for years. People who are really into the cue world know of his antics and none trust him. You defending him add you to his trash pile. Same as defending RKC. Birds of a feather...

Kick rocks.

Well if you really interested why Deanoc was not Banned, I would PM the forum owner, and ask Mike the question. He is the owner, and makes, or does not make those decisions. Might get a reply if Mike feel you need to know.

Deanoc is a long time Fourm Member with a lot of positive I-Trades, and those number do not lie. How many people bought Cues from Deanoc he never post photo of. He always said if unhappy return for refund. He did what he promised on those deal. That's not a bad deal.

Cues are actually quite simple, I play pool with em. I am not a Cue collector, some people are and have great collections. Some Cues are very fancy & pricy, and personally I would be afraid to hit a ball with a 15K Cue. But if say it was a High Dollar Black Bore, or some other hight dollar functional art. I can still appreiciate the artists work.

Have never personally seen, touched, or hit a ball with a Jackpot, so my impression of Deanoc as a person is my personal dealing with him. Color them positive.

BTW give a great pool player a junk Cue, he or she will still play great. Give me a Cue with a 20K price tag by Black Bore or some other super builder, I will still be a recreational class player.

Its the Indian, not the Arrow. Guess it gets under your skin HawaiianEye likes his Jackpots. Chill out it's Ok, it just HawaiianEye's personal like.

I know people who love Taco Bell, it's not my favorite Mexican Food, but I do not melt down because they love Taco Bell.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Dean tried to pass off a Nitti and an EDC to me, saying they were in MINT condition. The Nitti came chalk stained with red chalk, and the wrap was black with pink speck due to the chalk staining. He also sold me an EDC that had bad scuffs on the butt cap, and some unadvertised blemishes. So....don't paint Dean as lily white. I think the no pic thing was part of the con on some of these "monster" cues.

Do I qualify, seeing as those two cues ran about $2k?

So were the Cue returned to Deanoc, did you get refund, or did you get hung out to dry?

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Well if you really interested why Deanoc was not Banned, I would PM the forum owner, and ask Mike the question. He is the owner, and makes, or does not make those decisions. Might get a reply if Mike feel you need to know.

Deanoc is a long time Fourm Member with a lot of positive I-Trades, and those number do not lie. How many people bought Cues from Deanoc he never post photo of. He always said if unhappy return for refund. He did what he promised on those deal. That's not a bad deal.

Cues are actually quite simple, I play pool with em. I am not a Cue collector, some people are and have great collections. Some Cues are very fancy & pricy, and personally I would be afraid to hit a ball with a 15K Cue. But if say it was a High Dollar Black Bore, or some other hight dollar functional art. I can still appreiciate the artists work.

Have never personally seen, touched, or hit a ball with a Jackpot, so my impression of Deanoc as a person is my personal dealing with him. Color them positive.

BTW give a great pool player a junk Cue, he or she will still play great. Give me a Cue with a 20K price tag by Black Bore or some other super builder, I will still be a recreational class player.

Its the Indian, not the Arrow. Guess it gets under your skin HawaiianEye likes his Jackpots. Chill out it's Ok, it just HawaiianEye's personal like.

I know people who love Taco Bell, it's not my favorite Mexican Food, but I do not melt down because they love Taco Bell.

LOL. How dense does one have to be...

I honestly do not care if anyone likes their cue. Like you said, people like cues for different reasons. That has no bearing on the shill Dean perpetrated. His past iTraders also have no bearing. Jeff Forney also had a perfect record prior to cheating people out of thousands. That's how a con man works. The only thing that gets under my skin is liars and thieves. Also, when those whom are asked a very direct question, and then continue to dance around the subject with anecdotes and side-bar offerings. You're defending a now liar & thief. Well done.

Kick rocks.